Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

APOCALYPTICA

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptySam 12 Mai - 8:30

APOCALYPTICA Announce New Album's Special Guests

APOCALYPTICA 65956

APOCALYPTICA will release their new, as yet untitled album; produced by Jacob Hellner (RAMMSTEIN), in September. The CD will feature a whole host of guest stars including Corey Taylor (STONE SOUR, SLIPKNOT), Dave Lombardo (SLAYER), Tomoyasu Hotei (Japanese composer, whose credits include the Kill Bill soundtrack), Joseph Duplantier (GOJIRA), Cristina Scabbia (LACUNA COIL) and many more to be announced in the coming weeks.

As previously reported, Apocalyptica will perform an eight minute medley tomorrow at The 2007 Eurovision Song Contest Final.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyJeu 12 Juil - 0:30

"Worlds Collide" est le titre du prochain album d'APOCALYPTICA qui sortira le 14 septembre chez GUN/Sony et rassemble du beau monde : Corey Taylor (SLIPKNOT, STONE SOUR), Dave Lombardo (SLAYER), Joseph Duplantier (GOJIRA), Cristina Scabbia (LACUNA COIL) et enfin Mats Levén (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, ex-THERION) chargé des backing vocals.

APOCALYPTICA L_0d4a10

http://www.apocalyptica.com/home/
http://www.myspace.com/apocalyptica
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyJeu 12 Juil - 22:41

APOCALYPTICA To Release Worlds Collide In September

Finland's APOCALYPTICA will release their new album, Worlds Collide, through G.U.N. Records on September 14th in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

Prior to the album's release, a single - for the track 'I'm Not Jesus' (featuring Corey Taylor - SLIPKNOT, STONE SOUR) - will be released on August 31st.

As previously reported, the band has been forced to cancel their show at Olympic Stadium, Helsinki where they were supposed to support METALLICA on July 15th.

Reason for this was the injury of Perttu Kivilaakso, who injured his finger in USA when the band was doing a photo session. Doctors have put Kivilaakso on 3 month vacation from playing duties.

Both H.I.M. and Apocalyptica were to support Metallica on the show but so far no substitute for Apocalyptica has been made.
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptySam 28 Juil - 13:47

APOCALYPTICA - New Song Featuring CRISTINA SCABBIA Online

APOCALYPTICA 70906

APOCALYPTICA's new song 'SOS', featuring LACUNA COIL vocalist Cristina Scabbia, is now streaming on the official Apocalyptica MySpace page. Go to this location to check it out. The songs 'I'm Not Jesus' (featuring SLIPKNOT / STONE SOUR frontman Corey taylor), 'Worlds Collide' and 'Peace' - all taken from the band's forthcoming album Worlds Collide - are also available on the page.

As previously reported, the video clip for 'I'm Not Jesus'
can be viewed online at this location.

Worlds Collide is due to be released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland on September 14 via G.U.N. Records. Prior to the album's release, the single for 'I'm Not Jesus' will be released on August 31st.
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyMar 31 Juil - 1:21

APOCALYPTICA Issue Worlds Collide Update

APOCALYPTICA T71001 APOCALYPTICA's Eicca Toppinen has issued the following update:

"Hi all!

I just hold the mastered version of our new album Worlds Collide in my hands for the first time. I want to write you few lines as I think most of you are really looking forward to hear what have been happening in the Apocalyptica family during last year...

I must say the creation of this album was an exciting journey, starting last August with band rehearsals for the very first new songs (any of those didn't get through to the finals...;-) working hard the entire autumn and winter on pre-production (writing, rehearsing, arranging etc...). Stepping into the studio in February - finishing recordings in early June and all this mixing and mastering since then drives us absolutely insane. And now having the feeling that it was all worth that as we are now able to present clearly the best Apocalyptica so far!!! (at least in our ears ;-)

I know some fans are scared on having so many vocals etc. on the album but from our perspective it brings more colours and emotional levels to the whole picture. But we'll let everyone to make their own experience and hope you beeing able to share the joy and excitement on creating this new music!!!!!!

While you are waiting to hear this new stuff we are putting together all remaining power into the work on our upcoming tour as we are all hungry to get on road to perform new songs and see YOU again. As there are only European dates announced so far - don't worry - we are planning to tour our asses off for next two years... as usual. So please be patient, its impossible to come to every country at the same time, yours will be in the tour schedule sooner or later!

Take care all the best for everyone! And see you soon!!!!"

Eicca and the rest of the Apocalyptica family

Go to this location for regular Apocalyptica tour schedule updates.
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 20:11

APOCALYPTICA - Fans Invited To Vote For 'I'm Not Jesus' Video On MTV Germany

APOCALYPTICA T71238 APOCALYPTICA fans are invited to vote for the band's new video, 'I'm Not Jesus' (featuring STONE SOUR / SLIPKNOT frontman Corey Taylor) on MTV Germany's TRL Rock. You can cast your vote at this location.

Alternatively, fans can vote via telephone during the live-show. The next TRL Rock Show isntallment will be on Wednesday, August 8th at 4:30 p.m. CET. The number to call will be provided during the broadcast.

As previously reported, Apocalyptica founder Eicca Toppinen has issued the following update:

"Hi all!

I just hold the mastered version of our new album Worlds Collide in my hands for the first time. I want to write you few lines as I think most of you are really looking forward to hear what have been happening in the Apocalyptica family during last year...

I must say the creation of this album was an exciting journey, starting last August with band rehearsals for the very first new songs (any of those didn't get through to the finals...;-) working hard the entire autumn and winter on pre-production (writing, rehearsing, arranging etc...). Stepping into the studio in February - finishing recordings in early June and all this mixing and mastering since then drives us absolutely insane. And now having the feeling that it was all worth that as we are now able to present clearly the best Apocalyptica so far!!! (at least in our ears ;-)

I know some fans are scared on having so many vocals etc. on the album but from our perspective it brings more colours and emotional levels to the whole picture. But we'll let everyone to make their own experience and hope you beeing able to share the joy and excitement on creating this new music!!!!!!

While you are waiting to hear this new stuff we are putting together all remaining power into the work on our upcoming tour as we are all hungry to get on road to perform new songs and see YOU again. As there are only European dates announced so far - don't worry - we are planning to tour our asses off for next two years... as usual. So please be patient, its impossible to come to every country at the same time, yours will be in the tour schedule sooner or later!

Eicca and the rest of the Apocalyptica family

Go to this location for regular Apocalyptica tour schedule updates.
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyMar 7 Aoû - 20:22

APOCALYPTICA - New Audio Interview Available

www.MetalHead.ro has posted a 15 minute audio interview with Finland's APOCALYPTICA at this location. In the interview, Apocalyptica discuss interesting facts from the band's history and their future plans.

As previously reported, Apocalyptica fans are invited to vote for the band's new video, 'I'm Not Jesus' (featuring STONE SOUR / SLIPKNOT frontman Corey Taylor) on MTV Germany's TRL Rock. You can cast your vote at this location.

Alternatively, fans can vote via telephone during the live-show. The next TRL Rock Show isntallment will be on Wednesday, August 8th at 4:30 p.m. CET. The number to call will be provided during the broadcast.

Apocalyptica founder Eicca Toppinen recently issued the following update:

"Hi all!

I just held the mastered version of our new album Worlds Collide in my hands for the first time. I want to write you few lines as I think most of you are really looking forward to hear what have been happening in the Apocalyptica family during last year...

Got to this location for regular Apocalyptica tour schedule updates.

bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyMar 21 Aoû - 0:37

APOCALYPTICA - Video Interview Featuring New Single Preview Available.

APOCALYPTICA have issued the following update:

"(On August 31st) the new single from Apocalyptica featuring Corey Taylor, 'I’m Not Jesus' ,will be released. A short time later (September 14th) the upcoming album Worlds Collide will be available in the shops. With their first single release 'I’m not Jesus', Apocalyptica are supported by Corey Taylor’s brilliant voice.

The clip for 'I’m Not Jesus' runs in powerplay rotation on MTV and additionally can be voted for on the show TRL Rock.

Here we show you an exclusive interview with Apocalyptica which was done when the new songs were presented to selected media partners. Just have a look."

And here are the dates for the upcoming tour in autumn which is presented by Metal Hammer, Sonic Seducer and www.MP3.de :
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyJeu 23 Aoû - 23:15

APOCALYPTICA – Pre-Listening Session Of Complete Five-Track 'I’m Not Jesus' Single Available

APOCALYPTICA have issued the following update:

"Today we’ve got something very special for all you Apocalyptica fans and fans-to-be: Here and on www.rockster.tv you can find the exclusive pre-Listening session to the five-track single, 'I’m Not Jesus'.

Along with the A-side 'I’m Not Jesus”, this premium single also contains the title song from the Worlds Collide album an instrumental version of 'S.O.S. (Anything But Love)' and the video clip to the first premium edition version of 'I’m Not Jesus'.

1. 'I'm Not Jesus'.
2. 'Worlds Collide'.
3. 'S.O.S (Anything But Love) (Instrumental)'.
4. 'Burn '.

Next week features another special, namely the 2nd part of the Making Of… report on the filming of the 'I’m Not Jesus' video. Check back in so you don’t miss out on all the latest news!"
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 0:03

un nouveau morceau en ligne, SOS, incluant Cristina Scabbia de LACUNA COIL. L'album : "Worlds Collide", sortira le 14/09 via G.U.N. Records:

APOCALYPTICA L_d8a2f0b59f877275adcb5e349605863a
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyVen 24 Aoû - 0:03

bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptySam 15 Sep - 14:16

Ecoute en avant-première du nouvel album chez Sony BMG
en presence du groupe :

http://heavysoundsystem.unblog.fr/2000/03/25/apocalyptica-lille-25-mars-2000/#more-63
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyDim 23 Sep - 17:27

cd avec 2 bonus + dvd avec clip "I'm not Jesus", making of, interview, photo gallery

le clip :
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=mUhOo8KcrXw
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyDim 28 Oct - 16:47

autres ce titre avec Till Lindemann de Ramstein

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=slgl9AdomTE

d'autres titres ici :

APOCALYPTICA 880765480_l
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyVen 21 Déc - 21:35

bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 23:25

et un autre mis en video I Don't Care avec Adam Gontier,
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=33408528
bru_dall

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA EmptyMer 2 Juil - 3:50

APOCALYPTICA - Enter "Live The Dream" Contest For Chance To Join Band On Tour

APOCALYPTICA T92455 BW&BK has received the following:

APOCALYPTICA - "Live The Dream" Contest Summer 2008

Contest runs June 20th - July 25th.

Winner joins the band on tour August 4th - 10th, 2008

Enter the Apocalyptica "Live The Dream" contest for your chance to join the band on tour as their special guest vocalist.

The Grand Prize Winner will perform the hit 'I'm Not Jesus' live on the stage with the band - 5 shows in early August, including a main stage appearance at OZZFest, August 9th in Dallas, TX. The winner will travel all expenses paid from their home into the first show, then back home after the tour. During this mini-tour, the winner will live on the bus as a member of the band and have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to "Live The Dream"!

To enter, upload video of yourself singing Apocalyptica's hit, 'I'm Not Jesus' (from the breakthrough album Worlds Collide) to the official YouTube group (www.youtube.com/group/livethedream), then submit your entry on-line at ImNotJesus.com.

Full instructions, instrumental version of the song, lyrics, etc. are at ImNotJesus.com.

Apocalyptica will pick the winning vocalist from amongst 25 semi-finalists, which will be the entries with the most overall views.
Contenu sponsorisé

APOCALYPTICA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: APOCALYPTICA   APOCALYPTICA Empty

APOCALYPTICA
Page 1 sur 1