Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-64%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques Jamo S17F (gris ou bleu)
199 € 549 €
Voir le deal

DEATH ANGEL Video + Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEATH ANGEL Video + Interview Empty
MessageSujet: DEATH ANGEL Video + Interview   DEATH ANGEL Video + Interview EmptyDim 15 Juil - 19:14

DEATH ANGEL Video Interview Available; Band Discuss MEGADETH, More

The site for Get Thrashed: The Story Of Thrash Metal has been updated with a video interview with DEATH ANGEL, in which the group talk about Dave Mustaine, MEGADETH and their first show with singer Mark Osegueda.

Check it out at this location.

Get Thrashed will screen Saturday, July 14th in the Frozen Film Festival in San Francisco and Wednesday, July 25th in the International Independent Film & Video Festival in New York City.

"Get Thrashed is the definitive look at where I came from musically,” said ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian. “Watching this film takes me back to the great old days of 1987 when Metal was METAL and hair bands were scared. Comprehensive, informative and often hilarious, especially the clothes, Get Thrashed is a must see no matter what kind of music you're into.”

Get Thrashed: The Story of Thrash Metal traces the rise, fall and impact of thrash metal, an extreme style of heavy metal popularized in the early 1980’s by bands like METALLICA, MEGADETH, SLAYER, ANTHRAX, SUICIDAL TENDENCIES and others. It is the story of the heaviest, hardest music of the 80s and early 90s as told by the bands that lived it, the fans and bands that grew up on it and by the artists that carry the “thrash metal” flag today. The documentary throws new light on an overlooked, yet incredible music scene and how it went from a simple rumbling in the underground to a loud, obnoxious and constant roar in the (almost) mainstream. The trailer and more information can be found at www.GetThrashed.com. The documentary is produced by Saigon1515 Productions in association with Kundrat Productions. Get Thrashed was directed by Rick Ernst and the documentary’s Associate Producer is Rat Skates, founder and former drummer of OVERKILL.

"When I heard there was a documentary being made about thrash metal, I figured it was about time someone paid homage to a genre that has influenced so many people in so many different ways,” said EXODUS guitarist Gary Holt. “Rick Ernst has managed to capture the spirit of a metal phenomenon while addressing its influence on today's metal scene. I for one could not be more fired up!"

Get Thrashed will screen on Saturday, July 14th at 10 PM at the Roxie Cinema (located at 3117 16th St at Valencia, San Francisco, CA 94103). Tickets are $8.50 and can be purchased at www.frozenfilmfestival.com. The film will also screen on Wednesday, July 25th at 8 PM at Village East Cinema (located at 181 2nd Avenue at 12th Street,
New York, NY 10003). Tickets are $12.00 and can be purchased at www.nyfimvideo.com .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEATH ANGEL Video + Interview
Page 1 sur 1