Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -64%
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques ...
Voir le deal
199 €

DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA - Empty
MessageSujet: DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA -   DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA - EmptyDim 24 Fév - 16:34

DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA - "We’ve Gotten All The Kinks Out From The Last Album"

DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA - T84125 Simon Milburn at TheMetalForge.com recently caught up with DEATH ANGEL vocalist Mark Osegueda to discuss the band's new album, Killing Season. The following is an excerpt from the story:

When the time was right, regrouping this time was smooth sailing for all involved and the band picked up the momentum from the exact point they left off with ease.

“Oh yeah. I think, by this point, because we’ve also gotten all the kinks out from the last album, we had a vision with this one. The last one, we just tried to write as many songs as possible to put together an album. With this one, we did try to overwrite for this one but we knew what we wanted to do which was to come out with a full fifth album. Everyone came to the table and the writing process was great.”

Osegueda came into his own this time as a vocalist and lyricist by taking on the majority of the lyric writing process, something that has been typically shared with guitarist and second vocalist Rob Cavestany over the course of their history.

“This time, to tell you the truth, and I think I got to too, this is the most lyrics I’ve ever written for a Death Angel album. I wrote the majority of it, and I just kind of wanted to come across lyrically basically statements of not taking shit and disgust with how the world is today. Yet at the same time, be ambiguous enough that people who can feel that there’s anger going on can kind of relate it to something in their life or relate it to without pointing fingers at one particular person. Definitely a lot of fuel for it was the state of the world how it is today, or how it’s been for maybe the last six years and different world leaders and what not. But I’m not pointing any fingers or naming any names because I don’t want to isolate anyone.”

Go to this location for the full story.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEATH ANGEL Vocalist MARK OSEGUEDA -
Page 1 sur 1