Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K UHD 100Hz
549.99 € 619.99 €
Voir le deal

DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY Empty
MessageSujet: DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY   DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY EmptyMar 8 Juil - 11:16

DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY - "We Are One With Our Hardcore Fans"

DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY T92823 DEATH ANGEL guitarist Rob Cavestany is featured in a new interview conducted by Carlos Ramirez at www.UltimateGuitar.com . The following is an excerpt from the chat:

Q: In my review for the album on Ultimate-Guitar I mentioned that, “The band manages to look ahead while keeping a stylistic foot grounded in the essence of their past.” How in tune are you with what your hardcore fans expect from you and does it ever come into play during the writing process?

Cavestany: "We are one with our hardcore fans! Absolutely comes to play when we write. We are inspired to make music that our fans are gonna get into as much as we do! The great thing is our hardcore fans expect that the style of metal we serve up is always going to have the variety of flavors that we dish out. We have the freedom of pushing the envelope because we always have from day one and our fans know it."

Q: You definitely kept the thrash an element in the guitar tones and tempos of the songs but it somehow doesn’t sound dated. The funny thing is that there is a new wave of young thrash bands that totally emulate the Bay Area records from the late 80’s. Have you had a chance to check any of these bands out yet?

Cabestany: "Yeah and it’s great because they are feeling the energy and vibe that is known as 'thrash' just like we and all our peers did in its original heyday. I don’t blame them, hell I was one of them myself! We all were! In fact we are taking LIGHT THIS CITY on tour with us this summer across the US. These fine young folks SHRED! They are from our hometown, San Francisco. Bay Area Thrash!"

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEATH ANGEL Guitarist ROB CAVESTANY
Page 1 sur 1