Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
LEGODAYS : 20% sur une sélection de LEGO avec ...
Voir le deal

VANISHING POINT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyJeu 19 Juil - 23:46

VANISHING POINT - The Fourth Season Artwork, Tracklisting Revealed

VANISHING POINT 70388bo2

Dockyard 1 will release the new album from Australian prog-metallers VANISHING POINT, entitled The Fourth Season, on August 24th.

Pictured is the album artwork, courtesy of www.HeavyLaw.com.

The Fourth Season tracklisting:
'Embodiment',
'Tyranny Of Distance',
'Surrender',
'Hope Among The Heartless',
'Gaia',
'I Within I',
'Behind The Open Door',
'Ashen Sky',
'One Foot In Both Worlds',
'Veil Of Deceit',
'Wake Me',
'A Day Of Difference'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyDim 22 Juil - 23:46

voici une video ... gratos sur le nouveau titre Surrender :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FGs_4Vnay0
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyJeu 26 Juil - 22:40

VANISHING POINT Guitarist: "A Timeless Song Is More Important Than A Guitar Riff"

VANISHING POINT T70795 HailMetal.com has issued an interview with VANISHING POINT guitarist Tommy Vucur, conducted by Militia. The following is an excerpt:

Q: As a guitarist how important is the practice time and do you learn new things as you go along? How often do you practice?

A: "In your early stages as a player it's very important, 'cause as you get older you won't have any time [laughs]. I never did any exercises, that's not what its about for me! Everyone should approach it how they like. There are no rules. It's spontaneous.... an artist doesn't practice how to paint? Otherwise it wouldn't be Art?! It's all about the unknown. It's always been melody & song arrangement for me. A timeless song is more important than a guitar riff! Some of the best music ever written has come from mistakes."

Read the full interview here.

As previously reported, Dockyard 1 will release the band's new album, The Fourth Season, on August 24th. The first video from the album for the track 'Surrender' can be viewed here.

The Fourth Season
tracklisting:
'Embodiment', 'Tyranny Of Distance', 'Surrender', 'Hope Among The Heartless','Gaia', 'I Within I', 'Behind The Open Door', 'Ashen Sky', 'One Foot In Both Worlds', 'Veil Of Deceit', 'Wake Me', 'A Day Of Difference'.

bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyVen 14 Sep - 18:58

un nouveau titre en écoute sur le space : "embodiment", http://www.myspace.com/vanishingpointofficial
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyDim 30 Sep - 15:06

VANISHING POINT - New Album Available For Online Purchase

VANISHING POINT T74716
Australian prog-metallers VANISHING POINT recently released their newest album The Fourth Season on Dockyard 1. The band have made the album available for purchase online at this location.

Vanishing Point have made the following sample tracks available for streaming:
www.vanishing-point.com.au/audio/Embodiment%20
'Embodiment'

www.vanishing-point.com.au/audio/Surrender%20
'Surrender'

www.vanishing-point.com.au/audio/Ashen%20Sky%2
'Ashen Sky'

The Fourth Season tracklisting includes:
'Embodiment',
'Tyranny Of Distance',
'Surrender',
'Hope Among The Heartless'
,'Gaia',
'I Within I',
'Behind The Open Door',
'Ashen Sky',
'One Foot In Both Worlds',
'Veil Of Deceit',
'Wake Me',
'A Day Of Difference'

Dernière édition par le Sam 24 Nov - 17:22, édité 2 fois
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptySam 24 Nov - 16:43

deux superbes titres en écoute : Wake Me et Ashen Sky :

http://www.myspace.com/vanishingpointofficial

VANISHING POINT L_ee267670820d22db467d5f961e0466da
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyVen 11 Jan - 20:02

VANISHING POINT Enters Fourth Season With New Album

VANISHING POINT T81039 Australia’s progressive metal outfit VANISHING POINT is entering the “fourth season” of its career with a new album on Locomotive Records.

The Fourth Season is an album written straight from the heart, without anything to cloud the band’s collective mind.

“We had a strong positive view of what direction we wanted to go musically with this release and everything just fell into place perfectly,” said vocalist Silvio Massaro. “We honestly feel the songs are emotionally stronger, drawing the listener deep into every chord and word.”

With The Fourth Season, Vanishing Point has taken a more straight-forward approach, churning out 11 tracks that are full of enough melody to plant them firmly in the listener’s head. Massaro’s vocals soar above all, adding the words to accompany the captivating music. Fans of groups like GAMMA RAY, KAMELOT and SYMPHONY X will be enthralled with Vanishing Point’s technical prowess, as well as the group’s ability to craft distinct melodies.

The album’s music is complemented by its stark yet beautiful cover art by Estonian artist Kadri Umbleja.

“This cover is one of the most visually stimulating images I personally have ever seen,” said Massaro. “We thought this piece of art work would be perfect with our release.”

Hailing from the somewhat isolated country of Australia, Vanishing Point has had to work extra hard to get its music across the ocean to the rest of the world, yet the group was invited to play the heralded Wacken Open Air Festival after its first release and then received an invitation to tour Europe with Gamma Ray.

“It is definitely a lot more difficult breaking into the world music scene considering that Australia only holds about two percent of the world’s music scene in its entirety,” Massaro said. “We can only do what we do best and try and promote our music as much as we can.”

With rave reviews of its first three releases, and similar reviews of The Fourth Season coming from Europe, the band is poised to break down all international walls.

“We have our sights set for Japan and the US, as well as Europe once again for sure!” said Massaro.
bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyDim 13 Avr - 22:07

bru_dall

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT EmptyMer 6 Aoû - 20:07

Nouveau claviériste pour le groupe : Jake Lowe :

Australian progressive metal band VANISHING POINT has announced the addition of keyboardist Jake Lowe to the group's ranks. According to VANISHING POINT, "Jake has been playing with VP for a while now, and was last seen when VP supported JOE SATRIANI this year."

VANISHING POINT has been confirmed as one of the opening acts on SONATA ARCTICA's fall European tour. Also scheduled to appear is PAGAN'S MIND.

VANISHING POINT's latest CD, "The Fourth Season", was released in August 2007 via Dockyard 1. The follow-up to 2005's "Embrace the Silence" was once again recorded with Endel Rivers at Palm studios in the band's hometown of Melbourne. Mastering duties were handled by legendary Mika Jussila (STRATOVARIUS, NIGHTWISH, SONATA ARCTICA) at Finnvox Studios in Helsinki, Finland.
Contenu sponsorisé

VANISHING POINT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: VANISHING POINT   VANISHING POINT Empty

VANISHING POINT
Page 1 sur 1