Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK -'SEBASTIAN BACH)

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK -'SEBASTIAN BACH) Empty
MessageSujet: METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK -'SEBASTIAN BACH)   METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK -'SEBASTIAN BACH) EmptyLun 6 Aoû - 20:13

METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK - New SEBASTIAN BACH Album "Is More Metal Than Any Of The SKID ROW Records"

METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK -'SEBASTIAN BACH) T71239 www.Ultimate-Guitar.com recently caught up with guitarist Metal Mike Chlasciak (PAINMUSEUM, SEBASTIAN BACH). The following is a brief excerpt from the interview:

www.Ultimate-Guitar: I want to start this interview by asking you what’s it like working with Sebastian Bach?

Metal Mike: "I’ve been blessed and lucky to have worked with some of the best voices in heavy metal starting with Rob Halford and then Chuck Billy in TESTAMENT who is one of my favourite singers of all time. Bruce Dickinson and Geoff Tate who joined Rob Halford onstage for one of the songs in London was another fantastic moment for me. And now with Sebastian Bach, it’s like I really haven’t met anybody like Sebastian before because he’s really one of those guys who kind of…[sic] there’s no mixed feelings you know. He doesn’t hide anything so it’s all great, no matter if one night is great and the next night not as good. That is why it makes him such a great singer. And as a guitar player I really like it as it has its own challenges that provide a great learning curve for me."

www.Ultimate-Guitar: Sebastian has recorded a new album - Angel Down - so what can fans expect to hear?

Metal Mike: "The record is a perfect mix of not sounding dated…where it’s not a throwback record; it’s not going to sound like the first SKID ROW album for example. So it sits in its own place. But then again it’s not a LINKIN PARK or St. Anger or anything like that too. It is nothing but a heavy metal based guitar record. There are a lot of riffs on there that allows Sebastian to sing. And it is more metal-ized than any of the Skid Row records. But at the same time the fan base that is there, nobody has forgotten about them - there is something there for them too. For the fans of early Skid Row there is enough of that charisma and vibe on there that it’s not going to sound strange to them."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

METAL MIKE CHLASCIAK -'SEBASTIAN BACH)
Page 1 sur 1