Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WiMiUS S27 – Mini projecteur portable rotatif à 270° Full HD 9000 ...
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Krokus Newsletter

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyMer 8 Aoû - 13:24

Krokus Newsletter OWN DOMINIQUE FAVEZ' BLACK GRETSCH DUO JET GUITAR‎

Hello Bruno,

Since the year 2000 our rhythm guitarist Dominique Favez has owned his professional series Gretsch Duo Jet G6128. He played this guitar in the studio for the "Rock The Block" and "Hellraiser" recording sessions as well as on the live CD "Fire and Gasoline" (see CD booklet). Plus on both the "Rock The Block" and "Hellraiser" tours all across Europe until very recently.

As a true KROKUS fan you now have the opportunity to own a piece of rock history. Not just the same guitar, but the very own that Dom played on for the last 7 years. He composed "Hangman", "No risk no gain", "Take my love" and contributed to "Love will survive" on the latest "Hellraiser" album with this guitar.

It comes with a hard case. If you wish so, Dominique will sign guitar and/or guitar hard case with a silver pen and even personalize it for you.

Starting bid for this piece of rock 'n ' roll history is set at
Swiss Francs 3000.00
Euro 1800.00 (approximately)
US$ 2500.00 (approximately)
(To update currency rates go to http://finance.yahoo.com/currency

The winner will pay through paypal.com and there will be shipping charges (actual cost), depending where in the world the guitar will be shipped to. Send me your bids at peter.waelti@krokusonline.com by August 25th, 2007. We will post them on our web site. Highest bidder wins!

Rhythmus Gitarrist Dominique Favez trennt sich von seiner schwarzen Gretsch Duo Jet G6128 Gitarre, mit welcher er nicht nur die Studio Aufnahmen fuer "Rock The Block" und Hellraiser" machte, sondern auch auf der live CD "Fire And Gasoline" zu hoeren ist (Bilder im CD Booklet). Er spielte auch an Konzerten waehrend der "Rock The Block" und bis kuerzlich der "Hellraiser" Tourneen.

Hier hast Du als KROKUS fan die Moeglichkeit ein Stueck "Rock Geschichte" Dein eigenes zu nennen. Falls Du die Gitarre und/oder den Gitarrenkoffer mit oder ohne Widmung unterschrieben haben willst, ist das auch moeglich. Fuer Details siehe oben im Englischen Text oder mail mir an peter.waelti@krokusonline.com .

Rock 'N' Roll dream... the classic Gretsch Duo Jet traces its lineage to the earliest days of Rock music. Similar to models of the late '50s, today's Duo Jet features dual high sensitive FiltertronT pickups, "tone switch" circuitry, ebony fingerboard with Neo-Classical "thumbnail" inlays, Space Control bridge and G-cutout tailpiece.

DETAILS:

MODEL NAME: G6128, Duo JetTM
MODEL NUMBER: 241-0400-(806)
SERIES: Professional Collection
COLORS: (806) Jet Black (Polyurethane finish)
CATEGORY: Solid Body Guitars
BODY STYLE: Single Cutaway
SCALE LENGTH: 24.6" (625mm)
TOP: Arched Laminated Maple
BRACING: N/A
BACK AND SIDES: Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body, 13.25" Wide, 1.75" Deep
NECK: 1-Piece Mahogany
PICKUPS: 2 High Sensitive Filter'TronTM Pickups
PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle:
Position 1. Bridge Pickup
Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
Position 3. Neck Pickup
CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup),
Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
Master Volume,
3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch
WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16" (43mm)
FRETBOARD: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm)
BRIDGE: Ebony-Based Space
ControlTM Roller-Bridge
TAILPIECE: Gretsch G-Cutout Tailpiece
HARDWARE: Chrome-Plated
FINISH Gloss: Urethane
NO. OF FRETS: 22
MACHINE HEADS: Chrome-Plated Grover® V98C Sta-TiteTM Die-cast Tuners
UNIQUE FEATURES: Neo Classic "Thumbnail" Inlay Position Markers,
Bound Fingerboard and Headstock,
Multiple Body Binding,
Inlaid Pearloid Gretsch Logo on Headstock,
Silver Plexi Pickguard,
Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs,
Adjustable Truss Rod

If you have additional questions, e-mail me. Don't let this one "slip" away, it's a on of a kind item! Suitable also for music-theme restaurants and bars.

Rock On,

Peter Waelti

KROKUS GLOBE CLUB FOR CLAN AND FAN
P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

And for tour updates visit www.krokusonline.com and click on "tour" or www.pollstar.com under "KROKUS".

OPT-OUT Option: Simply send an e-mail to peter.waelti@krokusonline.com and write in the subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE". We'll take care of the rest.

-------
http://www.krokusonline.com/
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyDim 26 Aoû - 15:23

Krokus Newsletter US Radio Interview - Book Release - Tony's Web‎

Hello Bruno,

The show must go on! Marc Storace did an interview in the last couple of days with Badslayer (nice name!) of the American web radio station www.hardrockradiolive.com .

This interview will be aired Saturday AUGUST 25th (tomorrow) at 1:00 PM EST (US Eastern Standard Time). When you log on to their web site there is a world map and when you click on your time zone, it will indicate at what local time (wherever you live) it will air. For our Swiss fans that would mean Saturday 19:00 Uhr (7:00 PM). Right below is a picture of KROKUS and the rest of the info. Don't miss this interview.

READING ROCK FESTIVAL - ENGLAND

On August 22nd, 1980 KROKUS played the READING FESTIVAL. See picture on our web site under NEWS with Marc and guitarist Tommy Kiefer. This weekend, 27 years after KROKUS performed at the legendary UK festival, at the Carling weekend Reading Festival a book will be released and worldwide on August 31st, 2007. It's called READING FESTIVAL (UK) THE BOOK and the book also includes Marc Storace's account of KROKUS's performance in 1980. A must for real KROKUS fans. You can get more information and how to order the book at www.myspace.com/readingrockfestival .

KROKUS BASSIST TONY CASTELL's VERY OWN WEBSITE

Better late than never. Joining his teammates, our mega talented, bass playing Tony has his own web site now as well. Check it out at www.tonycastell.ch. Just the introduction page alone with his image and the sultry look will have women melt and guys wish they would have his charm and finesse. Have fun exploring the world of Tony Castell and come back often!

Rock on,

Peter

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.
bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyLun 12 Nov - 18:44

Hello Bruno,

This month (on November 25th) marks the one-year anniversary of KROKUS playing Malta for the first time and their native son Marc Storace returning as part of a band after 30+ years (last time with Swiss band TEA, who I managed in the early 70's).

Marc is the biggest (and to my knowledge the only) Maltese musician "export" that ever made for himself a name Internationally. You can imagine how great the anticipation of the Maltese was when KROKUS finally landed in Malta. We arrived there four days prior to the actual concert and all of us fell in love with the island and the warm welcome KROKUS received upon its arrival. The week was filled with daily activities like radio interviews (one of them included a 4-song acoustic set leading up to the long anticipated concert on Saturday), TV interviews, press conference and filming around the island. Feel free to re-visit our GALLERY and click on "Winter 06 > Live Malta" to see some pictures in the meantime.

Classic Rock Promotions (thanks again Michael, Stefan & Colin) booked us at the plush Westin Dragonara and pampered us around the clock with delicious native meals. Like sumptuous seafood, rabbit, gbejna ma oxxa juice (was told over and over again by Stefan Vassallo that the local drink in Malta is gbejna ma oxxa [pronounced oshshshsha] juice and that I should ask for it upon arrival. It's according to him a local must. And yet during my entire week in Malta, I could not find this on any drink menu), zbub imqatta roti roti, pastizz ta' Rosie and many other delicious items to die for. Not to mention teaching me Maltese and me trying to impress the Maltese using it (little did I know that what they taught me and what the actual meaning was were two different things, as I found out quickly when observing reactions from people I talked to in their native tongue). Our thanks again to Mr. Peter Portelli, permanent Secretary of the Malta Tourism Authority, without whom this concert!
would not have happened.

Because Malta was such a special tour stop during our 2006/2007 "Hellraiser" tour, we want to dedicate the entire month of November to Malta and our nice memories from last year's journey.

During this month, we will feature five GLOBE CLUB interviews with each of the band members, filmed on location. The first one I just finished editing by this Sunday 5:00AM. To upload this video to our web site, I will depend on Markus Schneider. His company (www.seven49.net) originally built the web-based software for the KROKUS web site. On behalf of the band and the entire KROKUS team, I would like to take the opportunity to thank Markus Schneider very much to go often beyond the call of duty and help me out of the goodness of his heart, when I call him panic stricken to get something done to keep you fans informed about KROKUS. The same thing goes for Tom Jermann of t42 design, who is always there to support my ambitious projects Smile

Our first featured band member will be the incomparable Stefanus Drummicus, also known by his given birth name of Stefan Schwarzmann. Today is Stefan's birthday (November 11th) and we all wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

In hopefully less than a week you will find this video on our web site, followed by GLOBE CLUB interviews with bassist Tony Castell, rhythm guitarist Dominique Favez, lead guitarist Mandy Meyer and the "voice" himself, Marc Storace. When you watch the interview with Stefan, take notice of Dominique in parts of the interview "marching" with a medieval axe. Right below the "Maltese Cross". And using it at times as an air guitar behind Stefan and myself in an alley where tourists walked by wondering who on earth this creature is (although young people recognized him and the other musicians, asking them enthusiastically for autographs).

Malta rocks and so do you! We appreciate your loyalty and fan support worldwide to KROKUS. And as Classic Rock Promotions Michael Hersey said: "Ejja man ha nifqaw kull m'hawn (Maltese for: "Come on let's rock now") .....Or something like that Smile

Sahha, narakhom ghada my friends, and ROCK ON,
Peter

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

And for tour updates visit www.krokusonline.com and click on "tour" or www.pollstar.com under "KROKUS".

OPT-OUT Option: Simply send an e-mail to peter.waelti@krokusonline.com and write in the subject line "UNSUBSCRIBE". We'll take care of the rest.
bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyJeu 29 Nov - 19:08

Hello Bruno,

As previously reported (see NEWS 11/17/2007), the "classic" line-up minus Tommy Kiefer performed a playback medley for the incredibly popular 6-part Swiss TV series "Greatest Swiss Hits Of All Times".

The medley consisted of the songs "Tokyo Nights", "Bedside Radio" and "Heatstrokes", all originally released on KROKUS's first album featuring "the voice" Marc Storace. That album ("Metal Rendez-Vous") put KROKUS on the map Internationally.

During the Swiss TV Show the musicians, much to their surprise, were presented by BMG (record label) with the "Diamond Record Award" for overall record sales in Switzerland during their tenure with the label (mainly in the 80's). This is an extremely rare award to be handed out. To put this into perspective, the "Diamond Record Award" equals receiving 40 "Gold Record Awards" or 20 "Platinum Record Awards" in comparison.

Now "Bedside Radio", originally released in November of 1979 as a single in Switzerland, is back in the "Swiss Hitparade Charts" (equivalent to the US "Billboard Charts"). It shot from zero to number 58 immediately in it's first week after the broadcast.

While the nostalgic fans got their 3 minutes and 45 seconds fix, the current line-up consisting of Marc Storace, Mandy Meyer, Dominique Favez, Tony Castell and Stefan Schwarzmann are working on new song material for their follow-up album to "Hellraiser". The "Hellraiser Tour", in support of the current album, started in 2006 and is still going. and going. and going (you get the picture) with 2 more concerts in Mid-December (see TOUR). When it's all said and done, the "Hellraiser Tour" will be the most extensive European tour KROKUS ever has performed in their 30+ year band history. Another milestone for KROKUS!

With these current events taking place, it might be appropriate to re-visit Marc's interview with the web based "Hitparade CH" (Billboard equivalent). Please go to our web site www.krokusonline.com under NEWS and click on "more" on the latest news bit (same title as above). There are some pictures there as well. The interview, originally released a year ago as part of the promo for the "Hellraiser" album, is copied for all German speaking fans, followed by a translation in English.

Long live rock. Long live KROKUS!

Rock On,

Peter Waelti

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyMer 5 Déc - 16:04

Krokus Newsletter USA:
Rocklahoma announces KROKUS to play Friday July 11, 2008‏

Hello Bruno,

IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE:

The Second Annual Rocklahoma to be held in Pryor, Oklahoma July 11-13 is one of the world's premier Rock Festivals with tickets already having been sold from four out of the seven continents and forty nine of the fifty states! Rocklahoma is pleased to announce Switzerland's KROKUS is signed on to play Friday, July 11th.

Today, KROKUS blends their new material with the established hits of the past in their live shows. The mixture of younger musicians with the established experience of two KROKUS veterans makes this line-up a dynamic powerhouse. There are not many rock singers these days that can handle a 3-octave range vocally. In fact, critics claim Marc Storace's voice is stronger than ever. KROKUS is musically and visually a spectacle not to be missed. After 15 studio albums, 4 best-of and 2 live albums KROKUS is here to stay.

KROKUS' current lineup consists of Marc Storace (vocals), Mandy Meyer (lead guitar), Dominique Favez (rhythm guitar), Tony Castell (bass) and Stefan Schwarzmann (drums).

KROKUS, whose hit song "Screaming in the Night" helped to achieve the band super stardom, has been called Switzerland's biggest Rock export! Twenty Five years after their triple platinum album "Headhunter" KROKUS return to the United States "live" in a big way.

Rocklahoma will be July 11th through 13th, 2008 at the Catch The Fever Festival Grounds, four miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma with a special Thursday pre-party for those who have purchased three-day tickets. Currently there are a limited amount of VIP Tickets available for the three days for only $325 which includes free beer and food.

The facilities include over 6,300 assigned and numbered seats, as well as general admission on the lawn for over 40,000 people. The grounds also feature over 4,000 campsites, on site parking, bathroom facilities, a convenience store, and overnight security. Rocklahoma also has a Picture Alley that allows anyone in attendance to approach the stage during any performance and take photographs of their favorite artist at close range.

The public can also order tickets online at www.rockfeverfest.com or charge by phone at 1-866-310-2288.

Additional note from the GLOBE CLUB:

Over fifty percent of the VIP seats have been renewed, making the remaining seats in great demand. The public is encouraged to get their VIP seats early as they are becoming more limited. Please visit our NEWS page for more details and where we posted the official press release (read above) that was sent yesterday to the press worldwide. It also shows a link where to get tickets, as they go fast! As a bonus you will see on the NEWS page a picture of Marc Storace in the 80's, running across stage with the American flag. America, fasten your seatbelts, we're finally coming to do some "Hellraisin' " in the good 'ole USA next year.

(If you are a journalist or radio DJ and would like to arrange an interview with Marc Storace or any of the other band members, please feel free to contact me at peter.waelti@krokusonline.com )

Rock On,
Peter Waelti

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptySam 22 Déc - 15:21

Hello Bruno,

It's not exactly yet "the night before Christmas", however some of you might not check your mail for a couple of days, since there are only 4 more shopping days left before Christmas (smile). This way you will be just in time!

I thought it would be appropriate to send you this newsletter on the shortest day of the year - that way you'll have more night hours to enjoy. That gives you extra time to take in a little KROKUS vibe - especially now that the last 2 concerts of 2007 as part of the ongoing "Hellraiser" tour have passed.

Below some suggestions to make your evenings/nights more meaningful in the coming days. This is the "season of giving"! Go to our web site www.krokusonline.com and click on the BACKSTAGE button.

On the left side of that page you will find all kind of videos from different time periods. They are listed in chronological order of the KROKUS 'timeline", so look for the appropriate titles that I would like to suggest to you.

T'WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

The "voice" of KROKUS, Marc Storace, was approached by our good friend Jeb Wright of the American web magazine www.classicrockrevisited.com to narrate Clement Clarke Moore's traditional Christmas story for his show. As many other rock stars worldwide, Marc obliged and once I got my hands on a copy of the recording, I satisfied my passionate (my wife calls it "obsessive") soul to spice up the story and transform it into a visual pleasure for our fans. With Marc's voice as the "centerpiece", I "under-laid" an instrumental "brass & violin meets rock" version of "Angel Of My Dreams" (courtesy of Daniel Gasser / www.threestyle.ch, who worked with Marc on a separate project) to give it a festive KROKUS "sound carpet". Then I "over-laid" video clips of "Christmas Themes" that I captured in around Denver/Colorado for your added viewing pleasure. That was not an easy task, since I had to plea with the powers above to make it snow - people expect Denverites to have lots of snow in Dec!
ember. I hope that you enjoy the end result of our attempt to create a "Christmas KROKUS style" groove.

KROKUS - LIVE IN MONTREUX 2004

Over the years KROKUS fans have inquired about an updated DVD of a "live" concert. Some of them owned bootleg transfers of the "Blitz" tour concert in New York in the 80's. A good number of fans knew about the existence of the "special bonus DVD" that accompanied the 2004 "Fire+ Gasoline" CD release. However, that DVD was issued in a (European) PAL version for some of the European markets and fans with other picture format requirements (like the American NTSC format) were left out. Since this is the time of giving so close before Christmas, we wanted all fans worldwide to enjoy that special concert at the shores of Lake Geneva during the "Montreux Jazz Festival" in 2004. That's where Jon Lord of Deep Purple stood by the lakefront and watched the old casino burn to the ground during a Frank Zappa & The Mothers concert - hence "Smoke On The Water" was written and made music history worldwide and a bunch of money for Deep Purple. "KROKUS - Live in Montreux 2004" is part of the!
bands music history and features then band mates Fernando Von Arb on lead guitar and Pat Aeby on drums.

GLOBE CLUB MALTA 2006 INTERVIEWS (Marc - Part 1)

As mentioned in my November 11th, 2007 newsletter (in honor of drummer Stefan Schwarzmann's birthday), I originally promised you GLOBE CLUB interviews as part of the anniversary of the Malta concert in intervals of one week, starting with Stefan and continuing with Dom, Tony, Mandy & Marc. I thought this would be a good idea, especially since we have "neglected" the video portion of our KROKUS web site since 2003. Sitting on this hot commodity of filmed footage from Malta, I thought it would be a piece of cake to cut and edit a little film and slap it on our web site. As our musicians use these days modern tools for recording (like pro-tools) compared to the "old" recording studio machines, I ambitiously invested in a "movie studio" software and announced my time line of releases before I had started on one piece. Little did I know how time consuming it is to do this right. I committed to you, our fans, to deliver and my family has barely seen me since. Some of you that chec!
k our web site on a regular basis might have already seen the Malta interviews with Stefan, Tony, Dom and Mandy. The observant viewer will realize that with each completion of an individual project I became more creative. Or more "obsessive", as my wife calls it - but then she was the one that gave me some great ideas for the finished product and I thank her for her input and most importantly letting me do what makes me so happy - bringing KROKUS close to you and into your living room. Because of Marc's longstanding history with KROKUS, his interview turned out to be longer than I re-collected (I had put together all questions for the musicians during a 6-hour stop over at London's Gatwick Airport in route from Denver to Malta last November). I just posted Marc's "Part 1" of his Malta interview on the BACKSTAGE web page and I'm currently working on "Part 2". Hopefully that will be on line before the end of the year. So please check back soon and often. The GLOBE CLUB Malta!
2006 interviews will also be featured on our web site's GLOBE CLUB pa
ge. And since I truly enjoy the creative part of editing, there will be more videos forthcoming in the future. I truly hope that you enjoy watching these interviews as much as I enjoyed putting them together for you, our dedicated fans!

On behalf of KROKUS and our entire team I would like to take this opportunity to wish our loyal worldwide fan base a "Rocking Holiday Season" and we hope to see you soon somewhere in a town nearby, so that we can do some more "hellraisin'.."

Rock On,

Peter Waelti

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.
bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyLun 31 Déc - 13:33

Krokus Newsletter HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL KROKUS FANS CHECK OUT NEW VIDEOS‏

Hello Bruno,

As 2007 comes to an end, we reflect back to this year with all the highlights that you were a big part of. And simultaneously we look forward to a rocking 2008.

KROKUS finished the most extensive European Tour in the band's 30-year history. Whether as "special guest" of Hammerfall or headlining ourselves, we had the pleasure to play for you and get to know you after the concerts. Thanks to you we earned a "Gold Record Award" for our latest release "Hellraiser". And we look forward to do some more hellraisin' in the USA this coming summer.

The band very much appreciates your loyalty and enthusiasm with which you embrace us. We are very thankful to you and can't wait to see you again in 2008 sometime on a stage nearby.

To bridge over some time and to reminisce over the past year, feel free to visit our GALLERY and the pictures (check out topics on left side of page) will bring back good memories to those of you that attended those particular concert events.

We had neglected our video updates on our BACKSTAGE page and there was nothing new since 2004. So we made good by adding KROKUS LIVE IN MONTREUX/SWITZERLAND from 2004. The 2 part series allows fans that did not have the DVD included in their "Fire + Gasoline" live CD release of 2004 or cannot play the PAL format to see the band "live in concert".

And I had promised you with our November 11th, 2007 newsletter to load up every week another video clip from interviews we did a year ago during our stay in Malta and the first concert with KROKUS in Marc's country of origin. I did not realize how time consuming it was to edit it all and I apologize to those of you that faithfully checked back week after week and were patient enough to wait a little longer.

We started out with GLOBE CLUB in depth interviews on location in Malta 2006 with Stefan, then added Tony, Dominique, Mandy and Marc (Part 1). I'm proud to report that Part 2 of Marc's interview is now on line as well. You can view all GLOBE CLUB interviews on two locations. They are loaded up on our BACKSTAGE page as well as on the GLOBE CLUB page (click on the musician's name on the left of the page and a subfolder identified as "video" will open. Please note that especially for you that still use dial-up connections for your computer, you will have to be patient until the file is uploaded. All interviews are between 30-35 minutes long but I believe the wait is worthwhile. Marc's interview is in 2 parts because we go back to his music legacy starting out in Malta at a tender age, then his move to Switzerland and how he ended up as front man for KROKUS. Part 2 covers the present and his open answers about his beliefs and philosophies make this a must to watch/listen for any!
longtime KROKUS fan.

With our newsletter of 11-11-2007 (to read it again, visit our NEWS page and scroll down to "November 11, 2007 - GLOBE CLUB BAND INTERVIEWS MALTA" and click on "more" for the entire text) I gave you a little review of our visit to Malta. It appears that the Maltese words I was taught by one of the promoters, the funny and always happy Stefan Vassallo, were not the most appropriate ones. I received a nice letter from a Maltese fan that pointed this out to me gently. Marc Storace got a kick out of this and James Baldacchino was gracious enough to give us permission to print his mail (unedited) as his answer to my November, 11th, 2007 newsletter herewith:

"Hey Mr. Waelti,
First off, a huge congratulations for all that you do with Krokus - it really is a pleasure receiving these mails from you keeping me updated on what is going on in the KROKUS world Wink I'm very proud to be Maltese and to have such a big export as Marc Storace who comes from our tiny island!
Well..to the point.. mate, you've been had! Much as the Maltese you were taught was not..let's say..polite Maltese.. "Gbejna ma oxxa juice" is yet another figment of someone's incredibly active (and HILARIOUS) imaginations, much as "zbub imqatta' roti roti". If you'd like the translation of these.. well. Let's just say that reading this mail had me burst in guffaws of laughter this morning - great stuff! I love the Maltese sense of humour!
I doubt that I'll be the only person writing in to tell you this - but if I AM the only one, don't point out WHO told you - I might just be slaughtered if found to be the one who ruined the joke! Smile I just thought it would be civil to tell you since.. well.. asking for that in restaurants must have brought about some insane reactions!! Smile Haha!
Once again, thanks for all you do - I love Krokus, and the concert last year was one which I will always remember - ROCK ON!
James"

Fans like James are truly appreciated. We like a good "dialogue" and welcome your comments and opinions whether you send us a mail (peter.waelti@krokusonline.com - which is shared with the band on a monthly basis) or leave us some feedback on our GUESTBOOK web page.

Again, KROKUS band + team wish you a happy, healthy, positive and rockin' NEW YEAR. When the clock strikes midnight tonite, have a toast to us and we will do the same to you. Because without you and your support we would not be inspired to rock on in 2008!

Rockfully,
Peter GLOBE CLUB
Band, Crew & KROKUS TEAM

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

bru_dall

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter EmptyMer 6 Fév - 19:01

Hello Bruno,

THE BAND DECIDED TO TAKE AN ARTISTIC BREAK. MORE NEWS TO FOLLOW.

KROKUS HAT SICH ENTSCHIEDEN EINE "KUENSTLERISCHE PAUSE" EINZULEGEN. WEITERE DETAILS WERDEN FOLGEN.

Rock On,

Peter Waelti

P.O.BOX 17552
DENVER, COLORADO 80217
U.S.A.

-------
Contenu sponsorisé

Krokus Newsletter Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Krokus Newsletter   Krokus Newsletter Empty

Krokus Newsletter
Page 1 sur 1