Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

NIKKI SIXX

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

NIKKI SIXX Empty
MessageSujet: NIKKI SIXX   NIKKI SIXX EmptyJeu 9 Aoû - 16:42

NIKKI SIXX - The Music Industry Is Full Of Enablers

NIKKI SIXX T71490 MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist NIKKI SIXX recently climbed atop his proverbial soap box with Spinner.com for the launch of the site’s new column, Shout It Out Loud. In this initial instalment, Sixx discusses his challenge to the music and entertainment industries and depicts how they both habitually turn a blind eye when they become overbearing.

In the Spinner article, Nikki questions why in any other profession, your business associates will call attention to your short-comings and downfalls, but in the music industry everyone just enables your addictions. With six years of sobriety to his credit, Nikki is about to release his soundtrack and book for The Heroin Diaries on August 21st and September 18th respectively. Nikki has illustrated past reflections of his life in the soundtrack and the book, and is hoping to be a support pillar for the musicians of tomorrow with his knowledge of the music industry and substance abuse.

To read the full story, click here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

NIKKI SIXX Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NIKKI SIXX   NIKKI SIXX EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 2:10

NIKKI SIXX: "I Was A Terrible Drug Dealer"

www.PR-Inside.com has issued the following report:

Wild rocker NIKKI SIXX was a terrible drug dealer because he snorted away all his profits.

The MÖTLEY CRÜE star admits he was a drug kingpin in Seattle, Washington in the late 1970s - but he never made any money.

He says, "I always dipped into my profits. I never really made money."

Sixx reveals he made his name by mixing mescaline with chocolate powder.

He tells www.Blender.com, "I sold a lot of pot, acid and chocolate mescaline. We would take the mescaline and mix it with Hershey's chocolate powder; then we'd get vitamin capsules and empty them out and put the mescaline chocolate inside.

"(It was) very big in Seattle in the late '70s - they'd dump the capsules out and put it on their tongue and get a faster hit."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

NIKKI SIXX
Page 1 sur 1