Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : où le précommander ?
14.50 €
Voir le deal

RICH ROBINSON Of THE BLACK CROWES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

RICH ROBINSON Of THE BLACK CROWES Empty
MessageSujet: RICH ROBINSON Of THE BLACK CROWES   RICH ROBINSON Of THE BLACK CROWES EmptyMar 28 Aoû - 2:06

CHRIS And RICH ROBINSON Of THE BLACK CROWES To Release Brothers Of A Feather Acoustic CD, CD/DVD Package

In April 2006 during a break in THE BLACK CROWES' touring schedule that ultimately encompassed 106 band shows, CHRIS and RICH ROBINSON performed a string of their first-ever full-length acoustic duo dates - in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Austin.

Billed as Brothers Of A Feather: An Acoustic Evening With Chris & Rich Robinson Of The Black Crowes, the 12 concerts - all of which sold out in minutes - earned critical acclaim and were highlighted by three shows at The Roxy in Los Angeles.

Those concerts were recorded and are now being officially released worldwide via Eagle Rock Entertainment in two configurations: Brothers Of A Feather will be available July 10th on CD with 14 tracks, while the CD/DVD package is due out September 4th and includes the live CD along with a 20-track DVD.

At these acoustic shows, Chris and Rich reached deep into their repertoire of Black Crowes favorites and also performed new songs (the previously unreleased 'Magic Rooster Blues', 'Cold Boy Smile') plus material from their respective solo albums (Chris' 'Someday Past The Sunset'; Rich's 'Forgiven Song' and 'Leave It Alone') and various covers.

The mixes on the CD and DVD were done by Paul Stacey, who engineered with Kevin Harp.

These full-length acoustic shows gave Chris and Rich the opportunity, as singers and songwriters, to lend a new intimacy to their body of material as well as the cover songs that are an integral part of Black Crowes live performances.

Says Chris: "The joy of our Brothers shows is the feeling that we are playing for friends...a place to open up and share something different from the archetypical mother earth rock 'n roll turn-on trip of The Black Crowes."

Says Rich: "It's great to present these songs the way Chris and I wrote most of them almost twenty years ago. To have our fans sitting in on such intimate musical moments was an honor."

As the Black Crowes tour America this summer (see dates below), fans who attend concerts in August through October will be presented with a coupon enabling them to purchase a discount copy of just the Brothers Of A Feather DVD.

The Brothers Of A Feather CD tracklisting is as follows:
'Horsehead',
'Cursed Diamond',
'Over The Hill',
'Magic Rooster Blues',
'My Heart's Killing Me',
'Forgiven Song',
'Someday Past The Sunset',
'Roll Um Easy',
'Cold Boy Smile',
'Driving Wheel',
'Leave It Alone',