Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

GLENN HUGHES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyDim 13 Aoû - 18:49

GLENN HUGHES "Soulfully Live In The City Of Angels DVD"

NTSC region free : Length: 130 Mins : 5.1 Surround Sound
GLENN HUGHES Hughessoulfullydvdst9

VIDEO LISTING
1. Can't Stop The Flood
2. Higher Places
3. Written All Over Your Face
4. The First Step Of Love
5. Sea Full
6. Wherever You Go
7. Coast To Coast
8. Medusa
9. Mistreated
10. Getting Tighter
11. You Keep On Moving

12. Interview with Glenn Hughes
13. Picture gallery

bands :
Glenn Hughes (vocals, bass)
J.J. Marsh (guitar)
Ed Roth (keyboards)
Chad Smith (drums)
George Nastos (guitar)
Kevin DuBrow (backing vocals)
Alex Ligertwood (backing vocals)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMar 22 Aoû - 0:48

Bulgarian Fans Greet GLENN HUGHES With Gifts
GLENN HUGHES T49636is1

Sofia News Agency (novinite.com) has issued the following report:

DEEP PURPLE legend GLENN HUGHES has seen a savoury surprise right after his arrival to Bulgaria on Monday, media revealed.

The musician, usually called by his fans "the voice of rock," received a bottle of Bulgarian red wine from a diehard fan, reports showed.

Hughes arrived at the Varna Airport before heading for the small seaside town of Kavarna, which has emerged in recent years as Bulgaria's hotspot for hard rock gigs.

Its mayor Tsonko Tsonev personally welcomed Hughes at the airport.
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMer 23 Aoû - 2:00

GLENN HUGHES Inspires Rock Delirium For 10,000 Bulgarians
GLENN HUGHES 49683ns1

Sofia News Agency ( www.novinite.com ) has issued the following report:

Bulgarian fans of the old-time rock sound partied Monday night with DEEP PURPLE legend GLENN HUGHES, backed by local stars.

The warm-up for the show was entrusted to Bulgaria's landmark Signal and BTR, as well as the Hipodil band.

According to reports, 10,000 had gathered at seaside Kavarna's Kaliakra Stadium to enjoy the deafening gig.

It was not only a holiday to the audience, but also to Hughes himself, as "the voice of rock" was celebrating his 55th birthday that night.

Kavarna's mayor Tsonko Tsonev surprised him with an original guitar-shaped cake on the occasion, and in return received from the rock legend a Deep Purple platinum album, one of only fifty copies made.
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyVen 25 Aoû - 1:26

bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyVen 1 Sep - 1:02

GLENN HUGHES To Confirm European Live Dates Soon

GLENN HUGHES (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) has posted the following message at his website:

"Once again back home in LA. I really enjoyed the recent shows - whether it was for 10,000 people in Bulgaria or playing the Mike Moore annual bash in NJ. I have had a great summer. There are lots of things going on behind the scenes at the moment and when things are confirmed I will let you all know. One of these things are the European concert dates which will be posted here soon! Thank you for all the birthday wishes you sent. It really means a lot to me. May life be good to all of you."
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyVen 1 Sep - 20:14

GLENN HUGHES - European Tour To Kick Off In Ireland On October 24th
GLENN HUGHES 50279ol2

Editors of Coast To Coast: The GLENN HUGHES Fanzine have issued the following update:

"Hi everyone, Just received this update directly from Glenn's management regarding the upcoming 2006 European Tour."

"Glenn's European tour is scheduled to begin Tuesday, October 24th in Dublin, Ireland and tentatively scheduled to end on Monday, December 11th in Paris, France.

Final confirmations are being made at the moment, and as it will be Glenn's most intensive and important solo tour yet, we want to be 100% sure on the schedule before we go to press with the dates.

There will be 5 or 6 British dates - including a prestigious show at Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on Sunday, October 29th - and the European dates will include some new territories, as well as some cities that Glenn has not played in for many years, so full details will be posted once everything is approved and confirmed."

Stay tuned for updates.
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMar 26 Déc - 18:09

GLENN HUGHES' Home Violated In Robbery; $100,000 In Jewelry Among Items Missing!

GLENN HUGHES (ex-BLACK SABBATH, DEEP PURPLE) has issued the following update:

"My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you this holiday season... I took Gab to her office as I was picking her up at 5.00 to go to Chad (Smith) and Nancy's Xmas party... When I pulled in my drive, the pool man was leaving, so, I go in the house and the dogs were goin' crazy. Then I noticed the debris and saw drawers and clothes even the ashes of Lamont, Simka and Pookie had been thown on the floor out of their little caskets. I found Hughy and Princess hiding under one of the couches. I started to feel sick to my stomach. How could they have got into my fortress? There is a wall and high fence around my property, you can't enter from the road, there is an outer gate that has to be security opened, and then you have to walk thru a courtyard. They got in thru a side door, and left by the patio overlooking the pool, that would be the patio in the master-suite... they took a lot of extremely valuable jewelry belonging to Gab and myself around $100.000 worth. We are both fine, but feel terribly violated. The police team that took our case were very kind and cordial, let's wait and see what happens, these were were very personal items that my wife and I had given to each other on birthday's and Xmas, like I have said before, there are no mistakes in God's world, but I can tell you this. In the morning, I have enough security people and surveillance to make our home Fort Knox West... We are all ok, merry Xmas 2 you all and love one another..."
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMer 3 Jan - 23:29

GLENN HUGHES To Play In "Many Countries" In 2007

GLENN HUGHES (ex-BLACK SABBATH, DEEP PURPLE) has issued the following update:

"Firstly I want to thank all of you who have sent messages to me this last week. We are all okay and we really appreciate all your kind thoughts. We spent Christmas Eve with Chad, Nancy and Cole in Malibu and we just laughed our asses off. We were driving around in a golf cart looking for santa. I hope you all have a fabulous 2007. Once again, I want to thank my higher power for giving me one more day on this earth. I count my blessings, I surround myself with loving people and I get completely lost in my music. As you probably know I am writing all the time. It is my music that sustains me. My sobriety and the gift of music that God has given to me are the greatest gifts. I will be playing in many countries in 2007. They will be posted soon. I will see you on my journey. Please remember to love one another. Peace, brothers and sisters."
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMer 10 Jan - 0:25

GLENN HUGHES - Solo Discography At Apple's iTunes Store

GLENN HUGHES T58111 GLENN HUGHES site GHPG.net has issued the following updates:

"Freak Flag Flyin' (artwork pictured) is now available for purchase at Apple's iTunes Store.

4 songs (
'Seafull/Beyond The Number',
'Written All Over Your Face',
'Mistreated',
'Gettin' Tighter'
are only available when buying the whole album, with the remaining 6
'In My Blood',
'Higher Places',
'Can't Stop The Flood', 'Seventh Star',
'You Keep On Moving',
'Wherever You Go'
, available for instant purchase and download.

All songs recorded live in the UK during the Love And Homecoming tour in October 2003.

The line up on this 2003 tour and album was: Glenn Hughes: Vocals and Bass, JJ Marsh: Guitar, Thomas Broman: Drums, Lars Pollack: Keyboards."

Another message reads: "The rest of Glenn's solo discography is now starting to appear on Apple's iTunes Store.

Now also available are: Songs In The Key Of Rock and Soulfully Live In The City Of Angels.

Keep your eyes peeled - more to come soon."
Contenu sponsorisé

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES Empty

GLENN HUGHES
Page 1 sur 1