Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
159.99 € 199.99 €
Voir le deal

GLENN HUGHES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMer 17 Jan - 1:39

Pour les fans de "The voice", il sera live sur une émission de radio dispo sur internet le 7 février, voici les détails :

Legendary vocalist/bassist Glenn Hughes (DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH, TRAPEZE) will be the featured guest on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" airing Wednesday, February 7. The live show begins at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET, and fans are encouraged to call in with questions during the program at (800) 344-ROCK (7625). To find a station near you, check out :

http://www.rocklineradio.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyJeu 18 Jan - 1:07

GLENN HUGHES Confirmed For Rockline

GLENN HUGHES (ex-BLACK SABBATH, DEEP PURPLE) will be the featured guest on the nationally syndicated radio show Rockline with host Bob Coburn on Wednesday night, February 7, 2007 at 8:30 PT. For a station near you, and information regarding how to listen to the broadcast online, go to Rocklineradio.com. Glenn will be doing the whole rockline show from 8:30 til 10 PM.
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyJeu 18 Jan - 1:08

GLENN HUGHES - Bulgarian, Serbian Live Shows Confirmed

On May 6th 2007, GLENN HUGHES (ex-BLACK SABBATH, DEEP PURPLE) has been invited back by his good friend, Tsonko Tsonev, the Mayor of Kavarna, to again play in Kavarna, Bulgaria, where he played last August. This will be a very special event, as Mr. Tsonev is making Glenn an honorary citizen of Kavarna. At 12 noon, Glenn will cut a ribbon in front of a building at the Central City Square which has had a specially commissioned portrait of Glenn painted onto it (other buildings in Kavarna have portraits of Ian Gillan and Ronnie James Dio on them). Glenn will then be presented with the Honourable Sign of Kavarna, making him an honorary citizen of Kavarna. After the ceremony, Glenn will then perform with his band. Glenn is very proud and honoured to receive this from Mr. Tsonev, and he is delighted to be going back to the beautiful country and people of Bulgaria.

In other live news, Glenn will also play a show on May 9th in Tzaribrod, Serbia, which is about 150km from Sofia. Again, this will be a unique event because Glenn has been invited there by the Mayor of Tzaribrod, a friend of Mr. Tsonev, to be the first major international artist to perform in the city. The concert will take place in a new hall in the city, and Glenn's show -as it will be the first concert at the new hall - will act as an inauguration for the hall. As the hall is so new, they do not have a name for it as yet, so Mr. Tsonev has suggested that it be called the Glenn Hughes Music Hall! Mr. Tsonev is doing his best to create awareness for the plight of the Bulgarian nurses still held captive In Libya since 1999. At the recent DIO show in Kavarna, Ronnie wore a ribbon to show his support, and Mr. Tsonev is asking other bands that he has promoted and brought to Bulgaria, to do like-wise.
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptySam 27 Jan - 3:41

GLENN HUGHES - "I Am Really Looking Forward To This Year"

Rock legend GLENN HUGHES (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH, TRAPEZE) has issued the following update:

"Please let me thank all of my endorsement companies for their hospitality last Friday at the NAMM show. I ran into some good friends there who I hadn't seen in a while. I went to The Grove in Anaheim to see the JAMES BROWN BAND... this has to be the funkiest thang I've heard in years! Next week I will start the press run for Music For The Divine in America and I'm looking forward to that! Meanwhile, I spend most of my time writing (just can't stop myself) and hanging out at the beach with my buddies. Keep an eye out on the website as in the next few weeks a touring schedule will be posted. I'm itchin' to get back on stage with my band. Next up is Russia, a very special place for me... Hope to hear from you on KNAC and Rockline... don't be shy! I have said this before, but I am really looking forward to this year. There are no mistakes in God's world. See you on tour!
Contenu sponsorisé

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES Empty

GLENN HUGHES
Page 1 sur 1