Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

GLENN HUGHES

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyLun 19 Mai - 0:12

GLENN HUGHES To Perform Unplugged At Upcoming Wolverhampton Gig?

According to the DEEP PURPLE Appreciation Society, GLENN HUGHES (ex-Deep Purple, BLACK SABBATH) is reportedly due to take part in the tenth anniversary celebrations of the The Robin in Bilston (Wolverhampton) on September 20th.

According to the venue's website: "The evening will include a Glenn Unplugged session - an exclusive performance of interpretations of songs from Glenn’s remarkable musical career. A fascinating chance to talk with Glenn in a question and answer session, as he talks about his music, life, influences, Deep Purple and much much more."

Following this, an electric set and an organised meet and greet have been lined up.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyJeu 26 Juin - 12:16

GLENN HUGHES - Rockline Appearance Rescheduled

Vocal legend GLENN HUGHES' (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) exclusive plugged-in performance on the US nationally syndicated radio show Rockline with host Bob Coburn, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, November 13th at 8:30pm PT / 11:30pm ET.

Fans are encouraged to speak with Hughes by calling 1-800-344-ROCK (7625). For a station near you and for information regarding how to log onto the Internet for the broadcast go to RockLineRadio.com.
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyMer 2 Juil - 23:00

GLENN HUGHES Issues Statement On Passing Of "Oldest Friend"

GLENN HUGHES (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) has issued the following update

"I am so very sad to report the passing of my oldest friend Mel (Galley, guitarist of TRAPEZE and WHITESNAKE). He drifted into his Golden sleep at 10 PM last night. He is now with his higher power... he has come home.

I will cherish his memory and all the things that Mel shared with me in his full and rich life... but most of all, he showed me to live like a man. He took my hand as a boy and walked me thru my earliest chapters as a young musician....he alone is responsible for my career as a working musician/singer-songwriter.

Let's all remember Mel with love in our hearts and he wanted you all to know how overcome he was with the Global outpouring of love for him... he said to me, 'I had no idea, how many people cared and loved me'..... he was the man, he was my childhood idol along with Jimi and Eric.

You are the Music.

I'll see you in the Garden one day and I will recognise you as my brother....."
(thanks: Coast To Coast)
bru_dall

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES EmptyLun 28 Juil - 23:43

GLENN HUGHES - "Follow Me On Twitter"

GLENN HUGHES T93998 GLENN HUGHES (ex-DEEP PURPLE, BLACK SABBATH) has issued the following update:

"Hi Everyone,

So I want some tweets, so get Twittering right now! Yes folks, I've started up a page over at Twitter.com so you can follow me on an even more frequent basis.

I'll be posting a lot, especially when I'm on the road, so be sure and check it often.

More soon!"
Contenu sponsorisé

GLENN HUGHES Empty
MessageSujet: Re: GLENN HUGHES   GLENN HUGHES Empty

GLENN HUGHES
Page 1 sur 1