Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible mobile 3530 W /12000 BTU
254.99 € 319.99 €
Voir le deal

STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture Empty
MessageSujet: STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture   STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture EmptyDim 18 Nov - 16:58

STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture Diary Available

STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture 77850

Guitarist Steve Vai recently wrapped up a South American tour in support of his latest work, Sound Theories. His tour picture diary is available here.

As previously reported, TuneCore has released the 34 Stars' compilation, which is available for free download on iTunes starting today. The album is made up exclusively of TuneCore customers including Vai, Izzy Stradlin (ex-GUNS N' ROSES) and Ray Manzarek of THE DOORS.

Music fans will be able to get a code to download the album starting today here.

In a massive promotional undertaking, 34 Stars is a partnership between TuneCore, iTunes, PayPal, Musicians Friend, Guitar Center, Yamaha and Obedia.com. Each partner will work to promote the playlist and distribute the codes.

In addition to thousands of rising artists, many established artists are also utilizing and embracing the new model created by TuneCore: Says Stradlin: "With G N' R I would be onstage in front of 20,000 or 30,000 people playing our songs, but at the same time I would have this piece of work that I'm just dying to get out. [TuneCore] is a way for me to get the music out there; there are zero people between me, my music and the fans."

34 Stars tracklisting can be viewed here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

STEVE VAI - South American Tour Picture
Page 1 sur 1