Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -22%
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming ...
Voir le deal
139.99 €

TONY HARNELL Posts Solo Demos

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TONY HARNELL Posts Solo Demos Empty
MessageSujet: TONY HARNELL Posts Solo Demos   TONY HARNELL Posts Solo Demos EmptySam 1 Déc - 2:19

TONY HARNELL Posts Solo Demos Online

TONY HARNELL (ex-TNT) has updated his MySpace page to include three new demo tracks, 'Cinematic',
'Out From Under The Black Cloud'
'The Show'.
Check them out here.

Says Tony, "I decided to share a few of my new demos with you. Not all the songs will end up on my solo album. I am experimenting with different ideas and thought I would open that up to all of you. The internet has changed everything and it just seems old fashioned and silly to hold music back till the final album when you could be enjoying new songs now.

These are DEMOS so they are not perfect or finished which I think is the charm of the whole thing. And you can't download but you can come and listen anytime."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TONY HARNELL Posts Solo Demos
Page 1 sur 1