Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

Aerosmith

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:44

On sait enfin jusqu'à quand il faudra patienter, le nouvel album d'Aerosmith débarquera au printemps 2007, l'été au plus tard...

Aerosmith T49403mi6
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 16:24

AEROSMITH - Steven Tyler's Says He's "Back In Action" And Can Still Do "The Whole JANIS JOPLIN Thing"

The following report is courtesy of Zachary M. Seward from The Wall Street Journal:

Steven Tyler, the rock star and lead singer for AEROSMITH, lay on an operating table at Massachusetts General Hospital in March, a thin laser snaking through his iconic mouth and down into his legendary pipes.

Nearly six months into a North American tour, a popped blood vessel on Tyler's right vocal cord had reduced his singing voice to a hoarse shrill and forced Aerosmith to cancel all 20 of its remaining concerts. The injury was a potential disaster for Tyler, whose hot-blooded, high-pitched tones have defined his 33-year career. Even the slightest tweak in his throat - the stiffening of a vocal cord or a change in its vibration - could have forever altered the sound of 'Walk This Way', his signature tune.

But now, almost five months after his experimental surgery, he declares, "Oh, I'm back in action." He proves it with a series of wild, cascading scales. "I can do the whole JANIS JOPLIN thing," he says.

Tyler had to rest his vocal cords after the surgery ("The hardest thing was not talking for three weeks," he says), but he's working full-time now. Aerosmith has been recording in the studio this month, and a new gig, The Route of All Evil Tour with MÖTLEY CRÜE, begins Sept. 5.

How Tyler, 58, reacquired his voice, signature squawks and all, could have broad implications for professional singers silenced by vocal disorders. He was treated with a pulsed potassium-titanyl-phosphate (KTP) laser, the latest and most promising procedure to come out of Massachusetts General's voice center. Quick bursts of green laser light, lasting just 15 milliseconds, zapped Tyler's broken blood vessel, sealing the vessel without touching it.

The procedure is sounding a positive note for more successful and resilient recoveries from vocal disorders like Tyler's. It has saved the voices of at least 14 other singers since 2005, including the opera star Carol Vaness.

The National Institutes of Health estimates that 7.5 million Americans have trouble using their voice, with disorders ranging from spasms to tumors. Singers, who use their voices constantly with little rest, are at the highest risk. Greater touring demands have increasingly strained voice boxes in genres from opera to hip hop. And the belting, wailing, and screeching common among some singers, especially in hard rock and heavy metal, have led to still further woes. Canceled appearances, delayed albums and shortened careers can frustrate both artists and their fans. Just this week, Mick Jagger was forced to cancel two ROLLING STONES concerts in Spain after coming down with laryngitis, the band said.

"Just like athletes, singers need to have adequate rest," says Jan Shapiro, chair of the voice department at Berklee College of Music in Boston. "Opera singers hitting high notes, even students practicing every day, that takes its toll. We see all sorts of voice problems and more now than ever."
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyVen 25 Aoû - 0:57

AEROSMITH - Best-Of To Feature Two New Songs; Album Title Confirmed
Aerosmith 49828bv0

The following report is courtesy of Gary Graff from Billboard.com:

With its next studio album pushed back until 2007, AEROSMITH plans to release a best-of, Devil's Got A New Disguise on October 10th via Columbia, in the midst of its fall tour with MÖTLEY CRÜE.

"We were working on getting a studio record out, but we just couldn't do it. There wasn't enough time," guitarist Joe Perry tells Billboard.com, calling the hits set "a good holdover."

Devil's Got A New Disguise takes its title from one of two new songs that will be included on the 16-track album. Perry describes it as "a classic Aerosmith rocker," while the other fresh track, 'Sedona Sunrise', has been around for awhile and was considered for other Aerosmith albums. "We felt like it really had to come out," Perry says.

The rest of the set will be a "pared down" single-disc version of 2002's two-CD set O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits, containing single mixes of 14 favorites from the band's tenures with both Columbia and Geffen.

Perry says Aerosmith plans to resume working on the new album in February. The group has been spending a lot of time mining its vaults for old songs and ideas, most of which he says "sounded like just old-fashioned Aerosmith songs" but "weren't perceived as being right for that time."

"There's a lot of the stuff that inspired the 'Pump' songs, and even before that," the guitarist explains. "There's a lot of songs there that I think have the grit and the meat of what a lot of people expect from Aerosmith. We thought we'd take another look at that stuff, and that's what's going to be the backbone of this next record."

The Aerosmith/Mötley Crüe tour kicks off September 5 in Columbus, OH.
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyMer 30 Aoû - 22:47

AEROSMITH - CDs In Space
Aerosmith 50032lg9

BW&BK has received the following press release:

Toys In The Attic and Rocks are hailed as career-defining works for AEROSMITH that stand among rock’s pivotal albums. You can now add another description to each album’s legacy: “gravity-defying.” CD copies of both albums were recently taken into outer space by astronaut pilot Mark E. Kelly who was on board the Space Shuttle Discovery, a 13-day, 8.5 million-kilometer trip to the International Space Station in July.

A lifelong Aerosmith fan, “I met Steven [Tyler] at a couple of events and I mentioned to him that I could fly with a couple of CDs,” says Kelly. “I asked him if he wanted me to take his favorite Aerosmith CDs into space. This was a huge honor for me.”

In addition to the Toys In The Attic and Rocks albums floating around in the spaceship, Kelly (for whom this Shuttle Discovery ride marked his second space mission) rocked selections from Aerosmith’s catalog on his MP3 player. “Everyone aboard the flight heard ‘Janie’s Got A Gun', which is on my Ipod, and it was blasting out of the speakers. Sounded pretty cool up there.” The CDs were returned to Tyler and bandmate Tom Hamilton upon Kelly’s arrival back to earth.

Tyler said, "Having spent most of the 70's and part of the 80's on the dark side of the moon myself - just for inspiration, mind you - I'm not surprised that the magic in those recordings lifted them to such heights. Having risen to the top of the charts myself, being weightless and docking with the Space Station seems fitting."

Tyler flew to Florida to be on hand for blast-off, but the Shuttle couldn’t leave July 1st or 2nd because of the weather, launching instead on July 4th, “which was neat for us but unfortunate for some of our guests who couldn’t stay,” says Kelly. Tyler had to fly back to Boston to rehearse and then perform on CBS-TV’s Boston Pops, during which they performed such Aerosmith classics as 'Dream On', 'Walk This Way' and 'I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing' with the Boston Pops orchestra.

Says Kelly: “I remember on launch day, as we were getting suited up, seeing a TV spot for Steven and Joe to perform on the Boston Pops show. That definitely put me in the mood to fly the Aerosmith CDs up into space.”
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyVen 1 Sep - 1:14

AEROSMITH's Steven Tyler - More Two And A Half Men Appearance Details Revealed
Aerosmith 50235iy1

BW&BK has received the following press release:

AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler will mark his return to television Monday, September 25th (9 PM ET/PT) where he'll play himself on CBS-TV's Emmy-nominated prime-time comedy series Two And A Half Men, starring Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer. In the role, Steven appears as Charlie's famous Malibu neighbor, playing loud music and causing problems for Charlie. This is the second time Tyler will appear on the show, having
done a voice-over as himself in 2003.

Tyler continues to establish himself as a film/TV presence after having already starred in an array of classic Aerosmith videos (such as 'Crazy', 'Walk This Way', 'Janie's Got A Gun', 'Living On The Edge' and 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing') that have been regarded as mini-movies. Tyler recently appeared in both the 2004 holiday blockbuster The Polar Express - as an animated version of himself - and in 2005's Be Cool, alongside John Travolta and Uma Thurman. Tyler's acting credits also include Goodnight, Joseph Parker and Clubland.

In addition to his film roles, Tyler has had many guest spots on television shows such as Lizzie McGuire, Saturday Night Live and The Simpsons. He has also appeared in ads for The Gap and "Got Milk" and the popular Sony camera spot.

Aerosmith's songs have also been featured in numerous films including Armageddon, Airheads, Charlie's Angels, Dazed and Confused, Last Action Hero, Light of Day, The Lost Boys, Not Another Teen Movie, Rugrats Go Wild!, Starsky & Hutch, Wayne's World 2 and Mrs. Doubtfire.

The Two And A Half Men episode, titled "Who's Vod Kanockers," was directed by Gary Halvorson from a story by Chuck Lorre and Lee Aronsohn, two of the series' executive producers, and a teleplay by Don Foster, Susan Beavers and Eddie Gorodetsky. The episode revolves around Sheen's character's brother Alan (played by Cryer), who feels guilty when he learns that Charlie and girlfriend Mia didn't tie the knot because she had wanted him and Alan's son Jake to move out. Meanwhile, Charlie and his rock star neighbor don't get along.

Two and Half Men is a comedy about men, women, sex, dating, divorce, mothers, single parenthood, sibling relations, surrogate families, money and, most importantly, love. More specifically, it's about the lives of two brothers, one brother's son, and the many women who surround them.
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyMer 6 Sep - 0:40

AEROSMITH Delayed New Album To Prepare For Tour Opener

Launch Radio Networks has issued the following report from Bruce Simon:

AEROSMITH and MÖTLEY CRÜE are in Columbus, Ohio, for the start of their Route Of All Evil tour at the Germain Amphitheatre tonight (Tuesday, September 5th). Aerosmith spent time earlier this year working on a new studio album, and the plan was to have it ready by now, but it probably won't be out until the middle of next year.

Lead guitarist Joe Perry told us they decided to push things back to make sure the band was ready for opening night: "I just know from experience, the last tour we mounted (while making a new album), we just didn't give ourselves enough time in front to give the show what it needed. When you start off with a new (tour) like that, after about two or three weeks, you feel like you're hitting your stride, and this time, we want to be hitting our stride at the first gig, instead of the 14th gig, or the 13th gig."

Perry was talking about 2003, when he thought Aerosmith didn't spend enough time getting ready for their tour with KISS while also working on the album Honkin'On Bobo.

The Crüe are also in the midst of making a new album.

Aerosmith will release a new greatest-hits collection in October titled Devil's Got A New Disguise.
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptySam 16 Sep - 10:15

AEROSMITH Drummer Joey Kramer - "I Disagree With Anyone Who Is Saying There Are Too Many Slow Songs In The Set"

AEROSMITH
drummer Joey Kramer has posted the following message at Aeroforceone.com in his Blog, The Way Joey Sees It...:

"I thought that for the second show (Hartford, CT at New England Dodge Music Center) of the tour it was pretty damn good. There were a couple of little mistakes that went down but over all I thought the band played well. Steven (Tyler) was in good voice. The beginning of the show when Joe went flying down the ramp. Woah. I thought Steven did an excellent job on 'Seasons Of Wither', in fact the audience was mesmerized. Looking out at 30,000 people back to the edges of the lawn Steven had the audience mesmerized during Seasons. During 'What It Takes', the whole audience was swaying from 1989 to 2006, again Steven was in great voice, he sang that song great tonight. 'Sweet Emotion' with Joe with the laser light was like a wizard conjuring up the laser spirits. Brad (Whitford) was his usual bad self one of my favorite guitar players of all time. During 'Draw The Line' Joe Perry did everything on stage but pull furniture out of his ass. The boy is hot shit. If had got any hotter we would have had a real problem with the fire marshal. Missing Tom (Hamilton), but David Hull is doing us proud. And as we closed the show with 'Walk This Way', I was sorry to see it end. See you in Pittsburgh. That’s my story, I’m sticking to it. What do you have to say?? I disagree with anyone who is saying there are too many slow songs in the set. A great song is a great song. It’s a very difficult thing to try and please everyone all the time and we do the best we can to put a good show together to make everyone happy. People who complain can direct their comments now on directly to me and I can take them into consideration. And believe me, they will be read. Send them to me. Joey@aeroforceone.com ."
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyDim 17 Sep - 15:49

AEROSMITH - The Steven Tyler Custom Motorcycle Signature Series Unveiled

AeroForceOne ( www.aeroforceone.com ), the official AEROSMITH Fan Club has been updated with the following press release:

BRUCE ROSSMEYER & STEVEN TYLER UNVEIL THE STEVEN TYLER SIGNATURE SERIES - 10 LIMITED EDITION CUSTOM MOTORCYCLES

Rock Star of the Music World & Rock Star of the Motorcycle World Collaborate

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2006 - “DESTINATION DAYTONA”

Daytona, FL (August 11, 2006) — Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Bruce Rossmeyer, CEO of 13 Harley-Davidson® locations, including the World’s Largest Harley-Davidson® dealership located at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona, along with guidance of Rossmeyer’s personal custom motorcycle designer, Tim Gabel, have teamed up to design and produce “The Steven Tyler Signature Series,” a one-of-a-kind collection of Steven Tyler-inspired, custom designed motorcycles.

Limited to ten unique, custom motorcycles, the exclusive Steven Tyler Signature Series is designed to capture and exemplify Tyler’s love for motorcycling and his unique, artistic flair. The series, manufactured by Hellbound Steel Motorcycles with Tyler’s personal style in mind, will feature several firsts in the custom motorcycle industry, including a specially designed logo and Steven Tyler signature components. The collection will also showcase a powerful, baritone-producing, Harley-Davidson® 1690cc Twim Cam 103® engine which screams louder than Tyler himself and other top quality components. The bikes will be individually serial numbered 1-10 and be NADA listed.

Each motorcycle of the Steven Tyler Signature Series will retail at $80,000.00 and includes a private reception for the motorcycle buyers with both Rossmeyer and Tyler, including round trip air to Daytona Beach, FL during the 2007 Bike Week for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Available on a first come - first serve basis, The Steven Tyler Signature Series will only be available at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson located at Destination Daytona. With only 10 produced for sale, six remain available for purchase. To inquire about purchasing one of these once-produced custom motorcycles, contact Shelly Rossmeyer Pepe at 1-866-642-3464 or log-on to www.BruceRossmeyer.com / click on “The Steven Tyler Signature Series” link.

Bruce Rossmeyer currently owns thirteen Harley-Davidson locations, including the famed Ft. Lauderdale and Daytona Beach locations and the new World’s Largest Harley-Davidson dealership in Ormond Beach. At the Harley-Davidson dealerships, owned by Bruce Rossmeyer, the dealers are the lifelines to the customers. Employees at the stores provide clients with the knowledge, service and information necessary to get riders on the road. Bruce Rossmeyer’s World’s Largest Harley-Davidson dealership is located at 1637 North U.S. Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174. For more information, please call (386) 671-7100 or visit www.BruceRossmeyer.com .
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyDim 17 Sep - 16:51

AEROSMITH - New 'Devil's Got A New Disguise' Track Streaming Online
Aerosmith 51131jb3

AEROSMITH's new single, 'Devil's Got A New Disguise', is streaming at the website of the London, ON radio station 103.9 The Hawk at this location. The track is from the band's upcoming greatest hits album of the same name, due out through Columbia on October 10th. The other new song on the album is 'Sedona Sunrise'. As previously reported, the rest of the set will be a "pared down" single-disc version of 2002's two-CD set O, Yeah! Ultimate Aerosmith Hits, containing single mixes of 14 favorites from the band's tenures with both Columbia and Geffen.

Guitarist Joe Perry says Aerosmith plans to resume working on the new album in February. The group has been spending a lot of time mining its vaults for old songs and ideas, most of which he says "sounded like just old-fashioned Aerosmith songs" but "weren't perceived as being right for that time."

"There's a lot of the stuff that inspired the 'Pump' songs, and even before that," the guitarist explains. "There's a lot of songs there that I think have the grit and the meat of what a lot of people expect from Aerosmith. We thought we'd take another look at that stuff, and that's what's going to be the backbone of this next record."
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyDim 24 Sep - 23:51

AEROSMITH Guitarist Joe Perry - "All You Can Do Is Just Follow Your Heart And Go With What Rocks Our Boat"
The following report is courtesy of Alan Sculley from the Patriotledger.com:

AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry says he hears more and more fans say they want the veteran Boston rockers to make a CD that sounds like ‘Toys In The Attic, Rocks or one of the group’s other early records. Perry and the other members of Aerosmith, many of whom live or have lived on the South Shore, though, can’t oblige that request.

Perry said it’s not that he wouldn’t like to fulfill the wishes of such fans. The reality is that Aerosmith simply can’t go back to its past.

‘‘Sometimes we’ll write something and I think it sounds like that and people will turn around and go, ‘Wow, it’s good, but we really like the way the old stuff sounds. Do a record like that,’’’ Perry said in a recent phone interview. ‘‘I’m not really sure what it is. I think it’s more that those records were written and done and they took place at a time. Even though like technically you could put together a song that has all the sound and all the feel, it’s still not that classic song because a classic song is a song that’s 20 or 30 years old. All you can do is just follow your heart and go with what rocks our boat.’’

To read the entire interview head to this location. http://www.patriotledger.com/articles/2006/09/22/life/life01.txt
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyMar 26 Sep - 0:24

AEROSMITH Singer Reveals Hepatitis C Battle

ITV.com ( www.itv.com ) has issued the following report:

AEROSMITH's Steven Tyler has been battling hepatitis C for three years and wants to raise awareness of the disease.

He explained the infection is "non-existent" in his bloodstream after a year of interferon treatment.

The rocker said: "I've had hepatitis C for a long time, asymptomatic.

"Hepatitis C is the one that, of all the people in this room, at least three have it and don't know it. It's the silent killer. I may go on Oprah and talk about this."

Hepatitis C is a serious viral infection of the blood that can lead to chronic liver disease.
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyVen 29 Sep - 19:38

AEROSMITH Singer Praised by International Patient Groups In Advance of World Hepatitis Awareness Day

The following press release has been issued by PR Newswire:

As one of 180 million people affected by hepatitis C around the world, Steven Tyler, lead singer of AEROSMITH has received praise from international patient organisations for talking openly about his battle with hepatitis C. The announcement from Steven Tyler comes just days before World Hepatitis Awareness Day 2006.

Muriel Colinet, President of the European Liver Patient Association (ELPA), expressed her gratitude to Steven Tyler, saying that "Steven Tyler has taken the important and brave step to reveal his hepatitis C status, a move that is vital if we are to succeed in our battle to combat this devastating disease." She added that "only by talking openly about the disease and by encouraging people who might be at risk to get tested can we begin to tackle this global problem."

Steven Tyler adds his name to that of a number of celebrities, including Sir Bob Geldof, who are attempting to raise awareness of hepatitis B and C, diseases that affect almost 600 million people worldwide. Speaking in a pre-recorded message at the World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe on Tuesday, Sir Bob Geldof explained that "stigma, shame and fear can suffocate awareness. These barriers prevent people from getting tested, getting treatment and clearing themselves of the disease."

Sunday, 1 October 2006 marks the third annual World Hepatitis Awareness Day. The theme for this year is 'Get Tested' and people at risk from the disease are encouraged to do just that - Get Tested. For more information regarding activities around the world please visit www.worldhepatitisawarenessday.com .
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyMar 10 Oct - 23:04

AEROSMITH - Lessons In The Rock Of Aging

Journal Sentinel ( www.jsonline.com/ ) has issued the following report from Jon M. Gilbertson:

Some musicians age more gracefully (and gratefully) than others. Their music usually follows them.

Saturday night, AEROSMITH was a convincing example of how rock 'n' rollers can face the passage of time. Stopping at Alpine Valley for its Route of All Evil tour, the Boston-based group - now in its 36th year - performed with middle-aged fitness and health.

If not maturity - as ever, lanky frontman Steven Tyler came across with adolescent enthusiasm and oversexed attitude.

He let loose with vocals of yowling, preening, bump-and-grinding power that has remained almost undimmed. It was a testament to modern medicine (Tyler has had vocal cord surgery) and youthfulness, not youth.

Guitarist Joe Perry might look and sound even better than he did in the 1970s. Whether backing Tyler through the infamous classic-rock weeper 'Dream On' or jamming through the R&B favorite 'Baby, Please Don't Go', he was a muscular presence.

The other guitarist, Brad Whitford, was a lesser stage presence, but his rawer solos were the yin to Perry's dextrous yang. And drummer Joey Kramer pounded the drums to near-perfection and simultaneously hinted at energy kept in reserve for the right moments.

Aerosmith has had many of those right moments, but Saturday night the band leaned toward its 2004 blues-covers album, Honkin' On Bobo, and its earlier originals.

Apart from 'Cryin'', a brassy torch-song rocker from 1993, Aerosmith under-represented the second-wind period that resulted from the full comeback of 1987's Permanent Vacation.

Then again, even the younger fans might have recognized that the cheeky rhymes and saucy rhythms of 'Walk This Way' and 'Sweet Emotion', both from 1975, trumped the more formulaic hits of later years.

All fans might've wanted a bit more, though: Aerosmith's set was short enough to seem abruptly truncated, especially for a band with a long history.

A little Crüe is too much...

Opening band MÖTLEY CRÜE has a quarter-century history of its own, but the hair-metal quartet's performance seemed too long rather than too short.

Crüe's music hasn't aged well: 'Home Sweet Home' shouldn't make anyone nostalgic for drippy power-ballads, and 'Kickstart My Heart' sounded particularly thin against all the flames and booms onstage.

The Crüe members have aged even worse than their music, with lead singer Vince Neil particularly puffy and burned-out. He sang even worse than he looked, and he looked graceless.

Read the full article here. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=510814
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyLun 16 Oct - 19:07

AEROSMITH To Play Private Gig For Credit Card Holder

Launch Radio Networks has issued the following report from Bruce Simon

AEROSMITH
and DAVE MATTHEWS have signed on to play private shows for holders of Citibank credit cards.

Aerosmith will give an acoustic performance on December 3rd at the Beacon Theater in New York City, and it will be the first time the band has played this way since their appearance on MTV Unplugged in 1990.

Matthews and guitarist Tim Reynolds will play The Wiltern in Los Angeles on October 30th, and their show will be a benefit for the Bama Works Youth Initiative, which gets teenagers involved in community service through various projects.

The shows are being held under Citibank's "Traveling Through Life" promotion -- for more information, go to privatepass.citi.com.

Also taking part in the concert series are R&B singer MARY J. BLIGE in Chicago on November 9th, and TONY BENNETT in Fort Worth, Texas, on November 12th.
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyMar 17 Oct - 18:28

AEROSMITH Singer Checks In From Indianapolis

AEROSMITH singer Stephen Tyler has posted the following message at the band's fansite Aeroforceone.com:

"It was the best of times…it was the worst of times…

I believe that was the tale of two titties…ah, I mean cities…

Last night (October 13th) at Indianapolis Verizon center - It was the coldest of times…and the warmest of times…

We woke up in Michigan on Friday the 13th after the night before being neck-deep in a tub of bubbles and rose petals… sunglasses, top hat and a cane. Casey’s girlfriend, Melissa, walked into the bathroom willing…to shoot me. We then had breakfast, packed up all our shit, got on a plane, flew to Indianapolis, did the show, packed up all our shit…jumped on a plane and flew to St Louis…unpacked all our shit…and so I’m a little late in sending you this. Since last night, after the show, Casey and I got down and got funky with the DVD of last nights show. Michael keeling gives us one every night to either say “f*&% it!” or be analytical and anal which, guess who’s writing this. So we make a lot of tweaks with Michael and the next show is better…hence these f*&%in’ great reviews we’ve been getting - I’m starting to get scared!!!! (tongue in cheek, or somewhere else). I know this is a massive overview, and believe me a rasher of shit went on in between…but usually, a non show day, which we’ve learned to call it as opposed to a “day off,” cuz there’s always a ton of interviews, TV shows, and various ya know, emergency’s to be tended too… so, so much for a day off.

Usually non show days for me are SHUT-UP!!! And save your voice days. And you know what its like to keep my mouth shut…next to impossible. I’m Italian - if there’s no one around I’ll talk to myself. That’s why it was so hard after the laser throat surgery… doctor Zeitels, my throat surgeon, who by the way I did a National Geographic special with at the 2nd night at Boston along with everything else - they went down my throat before, during and after the show… to see what’s doin’.

The highlight of the show for me was (and isn’t it just fitting, that in one of my last blogs…I talked about just this thing..) while I was running down the ramp right before ‘Seasons…” this beautiful little blonde on the right hand side unscrewed her right arm, which was a prosthetic, and handed it to me. I held it up to the audience, and they roared… and then I said… “MANY PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN ME THE SHIRT OF THEIR BACK, BUT YOUR ARM!!!! …….BABY I LOVE YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

These are the kind of moments that stick in my mind forever. How could they not…

More comin' from St Louis."

Upcoming Aerosmith live dates on the The Route Of All Evil tour with MÖTLEY CRÜE can be found here. http://www.aeroforceone.com/
bru_dall

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith EmptyDim 22 Oct - 22:29

AEROSMITH Guitarist Joins CHUCK BERRY On Stage For 80th Birthday Celebration

On Wednesday October 18th, rock legend CHUCK BERRY celebrated his 80th birthday at the Blueberry Hill nightclub in St. Louis, Missouri. Berry, the duck-walking, guitar-playing rock legend who defined the music's joy and rebellion in such classics as 'Johnny B. Goode',' 'Sweet Little Sixteen' and 'Roll Over Beethoven',' performed tirelessly for over an hour at the venue where he has given concerts one night a month for the last 10 years. Berry moved the crowd to its feet with his classic 'duck walk,' a stage move he patented in a 1956 performance in New York that's been imitated by rockers ever since. Berry's band included his daughter Ingrid on harmonica, and his son Charles Edwards Berry Jr. on guitar. Back-up musicians who have performed with him over the decades took their turns playing with him on stage. In a surprise appearance, AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry also joined Berry on stage.
(Thanks Montereyherald.com)
Contenu sponsorisé

Aerosmith Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Aerosmith   Aerosmith Empty

Aerosmith
Page 1 sur 1