Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -19%
Aspirateur balai Dyson V15 Detect Absolute (2023)
Voir le deal
649 €

QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS Empty
MessageSujet: QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS   QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS EmptyMar 4 Déc - 18:47

QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS Now Available For Free Download

QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS T78891 As previously reported, QUEEN and singer Paul Rodgers recorded a new single, 'Say It's Not True', to commemorate World AIDS Day on Saturday (December 1st). The track, Queen's first studio collaboration with Rodgers, is now available for free download at this location.

In recent years, Queen reactivated with Rodgers replacing the late Freddie Mercury, who died of AIDS complications in 1991.

"By making the song available for free, we hope to help Nelson Mandela with his campaign to get across the message that no one is safe from infection," drummer Roger Taylor said in a statement. "We have to be aware, we have to protect ourselves and those we love."

The last new recording under the Queen name was 'No-One But You', which appeared on a 1998 Mercury tribute. Rodgers recently told Billboard.com he and the band are at work on a new album, due next year.

"With any band there's two sides - there's the image and there's the music," he said. "I don't feel that I stepped into the image of Queen, although I wouldn't know that. But I really stepped into the music. It's safe to say we're quietly excited about what we're doing."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

QUEEN - New Single Featuring Vocalist PAUL RODGERS
Page 1 sur 1