Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 Empty
MessageSujet: TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1   TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 EmptyLun 17 Déc - 15:35

TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1; Mixing Underway

TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 T79743 STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update on his upcoming rock opera, Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1:

"I have been mixing Saana at Sonic Pump in Helsinki for four days now. First thre days went pretty much just to get all the material from several different sources to the same place. It ended up being 123 tracks, which is way bigger than any Stratovarius session. That means it´s gonna be hard to mix.

Anyways, I am getting the vibe and emotion and build up the mixes from emotional point of view.

I have played some stuff to some people and they have started to cry. When I asked what did you feel, the answer was that there seems to be so much feelings and emotions in the music that it just makes you cry. The listener has no choice because it is actually like when you are watching a film and you know 'those moments' when you feel like crying or touched.

Well I have a big task to fit 123 tracks to stereo. I will do surround mixes to at the same time.

My sleeping rythm is just completely fucked up. I wake up at 4 in the morning and can't get more sleep. So then I head to studio and start working. Weird.

I have learned so much from this project that has taken one year from my life. I don´t think I will ever be able to look at music at the same level. The singers were so much in tune with their feelings that it was just so easy to get great performances. I have some amazing stuff there like Jennifer singing very touching line and when she stops singing you hear this sobbing. This has never happened before. She requested that all the vocals must be done the way that she lies on her back. I have never seen that before. She also had a goldfish with her that she kept there all the time. His name is Giacomo and it was a bit weird to have it there all the time and take it back to her place.

Anyway all is proceeding as planned. Try to relax folks..it´s XMas time. I can't, but I head for some warm place after it´s ready."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1   TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 EmptyVen 22 Fév - 20:13

il y a de l'eau dans le fgaz entre Timo et frontiers, Timo à rompu le contrat suite à leur déficiance contractuelle, est contre la sortie par frontiers de l'album, il dit qu'ils ne sont en procession que de mp3 pas en rapport avec la qualité d'un CD et préconise l'achat officiel ici :

www.theground.com

sortie officielle le 3 mars.

STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update regarding his recently completed classical rock opera, "Saana - Warrior of Light Part 1: Journey to Crystal Island":

"I would like to inform you about the following things regarding 'Saana': Due to the fact that Frontiers Records hasn't fullfilled its contractual obligations regarding 'Saana', I have terminated the contract between my production company Goldenworks and them. Regardless of that, they have notified me by email today that they are going to release 'Saana' anyway without my permission even though they don't have the material to be able to produce the CD at all. They only have MP3 files which are not adequate to produce a high-quality CD. Also they have absolutely no graphic material for the booklet, information regarding the songs or even the lyrics.

"I would like to remind you that the ONLY OFFICIAL place where you can buy 'Saana' is www.theground.com. As soon as their new layout is ready, you will be able to make pre-orders of 'Saana' from that site. They deliver to the whole world fast and reliably.

"The official release date of 'Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1' is March 3, 2008. The configurations available to you are:

1. MP3/FLAC Album without copy protection (includes 24-page digital booklet and video) 7.77 €
2. Jewel Box CD (with 24-page booklet) 13 €
3 Jewel Box CD with bonus DVD (with 24-page booklet, three videos, in-depth interview of Jennifer Sowle, in-depth interview of Timo Tolkki and photo gallery) 18 €
4. DVD (Includes the filmed story of 'Saana' album with Dolby Digital
5. 1 surround sound, making of documentary, interviews and photo gallery. No region code. May release) 20 €

"I would like to ask you to boycott the possible Frontiers release of 'Saana' because it is not the official version of the record and its quality is likely to be extremely poor."

Tolkki wrote, mixed, produced and played all instruments (except drums, which were handled by Mirka Rantanen).

"Saana - Warrior of Light Part 1: Journey to Crystal Island" track listing:

01. Saana Mountain
02. Saana's Theme
03. The End
04. Sadness of The World
05. 3 at 7
06. Silence of the Night
07. Sunrise at Saana Mountain
08. Journey to Crystal Island
09. Crystal Island
10. Freya's Theme
11. You've Come a Long Way
12. The Letter
13. Who Am I?
14. Freya's Teachings
15. Warrior of Light
16. Journey to the Azores
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1   TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 EmptyVen 22 Fév - 20:13

des titres à écouter ici :

http://www.saana-warrioroflight.com/

STRATOVARIUS guitarist Timo Tolkki has issued the following update on his upcoming classical rock opera, "Saana - Warrior of Light Part 1: Journey to Crystal Island";

"In the last days I have received so much support from people all over the world that I decided to give you a little gift. You can download some new songs from www.saana-warrioroflight.com that are all from the upcoming album. Thank you so much for your support. The songs are in MP3 format with a standard 192 kbp/s, so they should be good quality. I hope you like them. They are freely at your disposal and don't have any digital protection coding. I trust that my real fans will support me as they have so many years already. I really cannot thank you enough."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1   TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 EmptyVen 22 Fév - 20:14

la réponse de Frontiers aux propos de Timo, ils déclarent avoir les droits exclusifs pour diffuser le Saana ...

"Frontiers Records would like to inform all press and fans that the release of Timo Tolkki Saana - Warrior Of Light Pt. 1 - Journey to the Crystal Island rightfully belongs only to the label for the entire world.
Frontiers has indeed signed a regular exclusive License Agreement for it which, notwithstanding the statements of Mr. Tolkki, is still rightful and legal and all due sums have been paid against the production of the record. There is indeed a controversy about it which is treated in the due seats as it should.
We hope that people and fans will not be bothered by this story by any means and get concentrated on the music which is the thing that counts the most."
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1   TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 EmptyDim 16 Mar - 13:52

faut pas désespérer, Timo est achement satisfait avec le nombre de téléchargements légaux de l'album ...

STRATOVARIUS mainman Timo Tolkki has issued the following update on his recently completed classical rock opera, "Saana - Warrior of Light Part 1: Journey to Crystal Island":

"I'm very happy to see how many people are actually downloading 'Saana' from my webshop as MP3/FLAC version. It completely supports my current theory that there are people who are willing to pay for MP3's as long as they are DRM-free, reasonably priced and good quality and have something extra in them. Thanks for proving that right with your downloadings. I think new times have finally started and we will see more and more artists directly selling their products and with a good price. Also finally the artists have a chance to get the majority of the money and not the record companies and retail sellers/shops. Sometimes during my career I have thought that these people have forgotten that without us musicians, none of these companies would even exist. And without you people, we musicians would not exist.
So once again, big thank you for your support regarding 'Saana'. It means a lot to me."

For more information, visit www.timotolkki.com.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1   TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1 Empty

TIMO TOLKKI Issues Update On Saana - Warrior Of Light Part 1
Page 1 sur 1