Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

Guitarist DAN LORENZO

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Guitarist DAN LORENZO Empty
MessageSujet: Guitarist DAN LORENZO   Guitarist DAN LORENZO EmptyVen 11 Jan - 1:43

Guitarist DAN LORENZO Posts New Track Online

Guitarist Dan Lorenzo (THE CURSED, HADES) check in with the following update:

"I finally added a new song to my MySpace page. It's called 'What I Like'. I recorded it a year ago.

The amazing thing about it is, it features Scottie LePage from Dallas, Texas. Scottie played ALL the guitars on it, at the time he was just thirteen. Thirteen! Damn.

Scottie is the son of former Hades guitarist Scott LePage. That's me trying to sing, and Eazy Ezekial from AMISH
OUTLAWS on bass.

I stopped playing hoops for the winter, and I've actually been playing more guitar than usual. I'm not as good as Scottie... but I think I wrote a few new fat ass riffs. We'll see.

Remember you can read my column 24-7 every week at http://www.so-mag.com . You can see the Steppin' Out mag TV pilot if you go to YouTube and enter Steppin' Out pilot. I just interviewed PAUL STANLEY from KISS... the
interview will run in Steppin' Out soon.

See ya. Dan."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Guitarist DAN LORENZO
Page 1 sur 1