Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-15%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-15% Apple MacBook Air 13” 16Go RAM / 256Go SSD Puce M3(+200€ ...
1299 € 1529 €
Voir le deal

CHILDREN OF BODOM

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHILDREN OF BODOM Empty
MessageSujet: CHILDREN OF BODOM   CHILDREN OF BODOM EmptyVen 11 Jan - 20:12

CHILDREN OF BODOM Members To Appear At NAMM 2008

CHILDREN OF BODOM T81155 CHILDREN OF BODOM frontman Alexi Laiho and keyboardist Janne Wirman will be at NAMM 2008 on January 18th and 19th. Laiho is due to hold two signing sessions at the ESP booth, and the pair will present a couple of live clinics. More details will be revealed soon.

For complete information on NAMM 2008 go to this location.

(Thanks: Scythes Of Bodom)

As previously reported, Children Of Bodom have revealed the tracklisting for their upcoming new album, Blooddrunk, which is as follows:
'Hellhounds On My Trail',
'Blooddrunk',
'LoBodomy',
'One Day You Will Cry',
'Smile Pretty For The Devil',
'Tie My Rope',
'Done With Everything,
Die For Nothing',
'Banned From Heaven',
'Roadkill Morning'.

Blooddrunk was recorded and produced by Mikko Karmila, in Petrax and Finnvox Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007, except vocals recorded by Peter Tägtren and keyboards recorded by Janne Wirman in Petrax Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007.

Mixed at Finnvox by Mikko Karmila in November 2007, mastered at Finnvox by Mika Jussila in December 2007.

Spinefarm Records will issue Blooddrunk in Finland on April 9th. There will also be a single, for the title track 'Blooddrunk', released on February 27th.

Stay tuned for the worldwide Blooddrunk album release dates.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

CHILDREN OF BODOM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHILDREN OF BODOM   CHILDREN OF BODOM EmptyLun 21 Jan - 21:06

CHILDREN OF BODOM - Blooddrunk Artwork Revealed

CHILDREN OF BODOM 81634

The Ultimate CHILDREN OF BODOM Fanpage, Scythes-Of-Bodom.com has revealed the artwork for Blooddrunk (pictured left). It's presently unclear whether this image will adorn the cover for the Blooddrunk single, due out February 27th, or the Blooddrunk album, due out April 9th. Note that those dates apply only to the band's home country of Finland. Worldwide release dates are still pending.

As previously reported, the tracklisting for COB's upcoming new album, Blooddrunk, is as follows:
'Blooddrunk',
'LoBodomy',
'One Day You Will Cry',
'Tie My Rope',
'Done With Everything,
Die For Nothing',
'Banned From Heaven',
'Roadkill Morning'
bru_dall

CHILDREN OF BODOM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHILDREN OF BODOM   CHILDREN OF BODOM EmptyLun 28 Jan - 23:35

CHILDREN OF BODOM - New Blooddrunk Album Cut Streaming Online

CHILDREN OF BODOM 82205

CHILDREN OF BODOM have updated their MySpace page to stream a new track from their forthcoming album, Blooddrunk. Check out 'Banned From Heaven' at this location.

As previously reported, April 15th has been announced as the North American release date for Blooddrunk.
The tracklist is as follows:
'Blooddrunk',
'LoBodomy',
'One Day You Will Cry',
'Tie My Rope',
'Done With Everything,
Die For Nothing',
'Banned From Heaven',
'Roadkill Morning'.

Blooddrunk was recorded and produced by Mikko Karmila, in Petrax and Finnvox Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007, except vocals recorded by Peter Tägtren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN) and keyboards recorded by Janne Wirman in Petrax Studios, Finland, during October, November and December 2007.

Mixed at Finnvox by Mikko Karmila in November 2007, mastered at Finnvox by Mika Jussila in December 2007.

Spinefarm Records will issue Blooddrunk in Eurpe on April 7th and April 9th in Finland. There will also be a single, for the title track 'Blooddrunk', released on February 27th.
bru_dall

CHILDREN OF BODOM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHILDREN OF BODOM   CHILDREN OF BODOM EmptyLun 10 Mar - 19:34

CHILDREN OF BODOM Update Tour Itinerary With Dates For Australia, New Zealand

CHILDREN OF BODOM T85202

On Friday, March 28th, IRON MAIDEN singer BRUCE DICKINSON's BBC 6 Music Friday Rock Show will be interviewing Children Of Bodom. You can listen to the weekly BBC 6 Music rock show live via the internet Fridays between 10 PM and 1 AM UK Time (4 PM and 7 PM EST) here.

The band's new album, Blooddrunk, is now available for pre-order at JSR Direct until April 1st. The regular CD edition and CD / DVD Special Edition are both available, as well as special packages including a Blooddrunk shirt and/or instructional DVDs featuring frontman Alexi Laiho.

The Blooddrunk tracklist is as follows:
'Blooddrunk',
'LoBodomy',
'One Day You Will Cry',
'Tie My Rope',
'Done With Everything,
Die For Nothing',
'Banned From Heaven',
'Roadkill Morning'.