Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Smartphone 6,8″ Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 256Go ...
Voir le deal
799 €

LITA FORD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

LITA FORD Empty
MessageSujet: LITA FORD   LITA FORD EmptySam 22 Mar - 14:38

Le retour, avec la signature chez le label Coallier Entertainment, et sa participation d'abort au Rocklahoma festival :

'80s hard rock queen Lita Ford has signed a deal with Coallier Entertainment, the New York-based company whose list of clients include such artists as TWISTED SISTER and SEBASTIAN BACH.

In a statement released to www.BLABBERMOUTH.NET today by Lita Ford regarding her comeback performance in July, she had this to say: "It's been way too long since I've rocked a crowd. Broke out my axe and turned it up loud. Always in my heart — forever in my soul. On July 11th I'm gonna rock 'n' roll. At Rocklahoma I'll hit the stage with thousands of you maniacs. Close My Eyes — Kiss Me Deadly — can't forget the leather pants!"

Rocklahoma festival will be held July 10-13, 2008 at the Catch The Fever Festival Grounds, four miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma. TRIUMPH and EXTREME are among the bands reuniting with all or most of their original lineups for this year's festival, which will also feature sets from NIGHT RANGER, CINDERELLA, Bret Michaels, TESLA, ARMORED SAINT, L.A. GUNS and many more. More than 85 bands in all will perform on three giant stages throughout the four days with several more big names to be added in the coming weeks.

et en attendant plus :

http://www.myspace.com/litaford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sa-4A7RrP8
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

LITA FORD Empty
MessageSujet: Re: LITA FORD   LITA FORD EmptyMer 26 Mar - 19:55

LITA FORD Interviewed On House Of Hair With DEE SNIDER

LITA FORD 86202

'80s hard rock queen LITA FORD decided to give one worldwide exclusive interview regarding her upcoming gig at Rocklahoma to TWISTED SISTER frontman and House Of Hair host Dee Snider.

"On April 10th and 11th on the Daily House Of Hair Cut, hear Lita and Dee shooting the breeze as she talks about her fairytale life in the islands with her husband and kids, her itch to pick up a guitar again and rock, the challenge of putting together a new band, and the possibility of new music recorded especially for Rocklahoma.

If you don't live in a market where you can hear the Daily House Of Hair Cut, don't worry - the entire interview will be posted here on April 12th. For stations airing the Daily House Of Hair Cut, go to our Daily Show Stations Map. If your local station doesn't carry the Daily House Of Hair Cut - hey, call and request it! Otherwise, you can check out the interview here online after it airs. Sign up for our free newsletter and we'll shoot you an email reminder!

Lita is definitely ready to rock at Rocklahoma, "It's been way too long since I've rocked a crowd. Broke out my axe and turned it up loud. Always in my heart - forever in my soul. On July 11th I'm gonna rock 'n' roll. At Rocklahoma I'll hit the stage with thousands of you maniacs. 'Close My Eyes' - 'Kiss Me Deadly' - can't forget the leather pants!"

Dave Giencke, at Catch the Fever Music Festivals, which organizes Rocklahoma, stated, "Having Lita Ford perform at Rocklahoma is just an example of how we are committed to bring the best talent possible to Pryor, Oklahoma and we're not done yet!"

Rocklahoma will be held July 10th - 13th, 2008 at the Catch The Fever Festival Grounds, four miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma.

TRIUMPH and EXTREME are among the bands reuniting with all or most of their original lineups for this year's festival, which will also feature sets from NIGHT RANGER, CINDERELLA, BRET MICHAELS, TESLA, ARMORED SAINT, L.A. GUNS and many more.

More than 85 bands in all will perform on three giant stages throughout the four days with several more big names to be added in the coming weeks."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

LITA FORD
Page 1 sur 1