Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott Empty
MessageSujet: DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott   DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott EmptyLun 24 Mar - 13:12

DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott Makes Hammond The Proudest Man In The World

According to The Def Leppard Satellite Of Love, in his latest column for the Daily Mirror, Top Gear co-presenter Richard Hammond, whose face appears on the cover of the new DEF LEPPARD album Songs From The Sparkle Lounge recalls his meeting with singer Joe Elliott.

"I bumped into Def Leppard singer Joe Elliott at the LED ZEPPELIN gig a while back - as you do - and got talking over a beer. He asked if I'd like to be in the Sergeant Pepper-style crowd on their next album cover. I said it would make me the proudest man in the world and assumed he was joking. But it's real. And I am very happy. I'm going to carry a copy always. With my head circled, obviously."

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott Empty
MessageSujet: Re: DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott   DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott EmptyLun 24 Mar - 13:12

DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott Makes Hammond The Proudest Man In The World

According to The Def Leppard Satellite Of Love, in his latest column for the Daily Mirror, Top Gear co-presenter Richard Hammond, whose face appears on the cover of the new DEF LEPPARD album Songs From The Sparkle Lounge recalls his meeting with singer Joe Elliott.

"I bumped into Def Leppard singer Joe Elliott at the LED ZEPPELIN gig a while back - as you do - and got talking over a beer. He asked if I'd like to be in the Sergeant Pepper-style crowd on their next album cover. I said it would make me the proudest man in the world and assumed he was joking. But it's real. And I am very happy. I'm going to carry a copy always. With my head circled, obviously."

Read more here.[/quote]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEF LEPPARD - Joe Elliott
Page 1 sur 1