Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Oceanic – Climatiseur monobloc réversible ...
Voir le deal
254.99 €

DEF LEPPARD

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DEF LEPPARD Empty
MessageSujet: DEF LEPPARD   DEF LEPPARD EmptyDim 4 Jan - 23:32

Clips From The Sparkle Year ou les images 2008, c'est la video présentée sur le site

http://www.defleppard.com/news/index.asp

ils se sont payés les services d'un photographe : Ash Newell, certaines photos sont dans le calendrier 2009 :

In 2008, DEF LEPPARD extensively used the photographic services of Ash Newell, resulting in hundreds of great pictures. Some of those you've seen on the band's official web site, DefLeppard.com, others have been used in projects such as the deluxe coffee table book "Shots From The Sparkle Tour" and the 2009 wall calendar.

Now, as a lookback on 2008, Ash has compiled a little video showcasing his collaboration with the band called "Clips from the Sparkle Year".

Commented Newell: "2008 was quite the year for me. Being asked by the DEF LEP guys to go on tour in the U.K. was not only a professional goal but a personal one that was happily met. During the tour and the rehearsals for 'Crossroads' with Taylor Swift and the NHL show in Detroit I had with me my little Canon digicam that records video. On the few occasions that I wasn’t shooting with the big cameras I took the opportunity to roll footage on that little camera, trying to catch some of the moments that happen away from the stage and showing not only the band but some of the great people that work behind the scenes and keep things running smoothly for DEF LEP. Anyway, it was fun going through all the footage. Go easy on my editing skills as I'm new to it. Hope that you enjoy what you see. Many thanks to the LEPPS and their great team for such a memorable year and thanks to all the fans for your support."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DEF LEPPARD
Page 1 sur 1