Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008 Empty
MessageSujet: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008 EmptyMer 14 Mai - 19:27

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN To Perform At London Guitar Show 2008

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008 89493

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN To Perform At London Guitar Show 2008

The London International Music Show '08 is taking place June 12th - 15th at ExCeL, London. Part of the event is the London Guitar Show 2008, at which guitar legend YNGWIE MALMSTEEN has been confirmed to perform on Saturday, June 14th.

More details on the London Guitar Show 2008 can be found at
this location.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008   YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008 EmptyDim 22 Juin - 2:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl7ofIfdiMw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1jrDI93fBE

Fan-filmed video footage of the legendary Swedish guitarist Yngwie Malmsteen performing at the London Guitar Show (which is part of the London International Music Show), this past Saturday, June 14 at at ExCel London, UK can be viewed below. Yngwie also took part in a signing session on the Marshall stand on June 12, June 13 and June 14.

According to CDJapan.co.jp, Yngwie Malmsteen will release his new studio album in Japan on July 9. The LP's limited edition will feature the high-fidelity SHM-CD format (fully compatible with standard CD players) plus a bonus DVD containing interviews with Yngwie Malmsteen discussing the songs on the album and more.

Yngwie Malmsteen recently told Guitar World magazine that his forthcoming solo album will feature his strongest lineup ever: Tim "Ripper" Owens (BEYOND FEAR, ex-JUDAS PRIEST, ICED EARTH) on vocals, Bjorn Englen on bass, Michael Troy on keyboards, and Patrik Johansson on drums. "It's going to come down like a fucking atom bomb!" Malmsteen said. "We've already recorded 39 songs. I went full out. I've got strings from Istanbul, and the drums are the heaviest I've fucking heard. Ripper conveys the lyrics I write like no one else. I'll write something like 'divide and conquer' and when Ripper sings it, it really comes out that way. It's like Sparta
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

YNGWIE MALMSTEEN London Guitar Show 2008
Page 1 sur 1