Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

SAMMY HAGAR, MICHAL ANTHONY, JOE SATRIANI...

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR, MICHAL ANTHONY, JOE SATRIANI... Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR, MICHAL ANTHONY, JOE SATRIANI...   SAMMY HAGAR, MICHAL ANTHONY, JOE SATRIANI... EmptySam 24 Mai - 11:39

SAMMY HAGAR, MICHAL ANTHONY, JOE SATRIANI, CHAD SMITH Project Code-Named CHICKENFOOT

The following report is courtesy of The Canadian Press:

SAMMY HAGAR has a new supergroup that includes a virtuoso guitarist and a fellow VAN HALEN alumnus, but fans eager to see the so-called Red Rocker sing alongside the six-string hero he's most famously associated with shouldn't hold their breath. It seems a peace settlement in the war of wills between Hagar and Eddie Van Halen could be years away, if it arrives at all.

"I love Eddie, but we don't love each other," Hagar said during an interview Thursday.

"I heard that he got cleaned up again. Hopefully he stays that way and doesn't die, because before we both die we have to be friends again.

"But like I said, people have to be level-headed and have to be healthy before you can settle a feud."

Eddie Van Halen's battles with drug and alcohol addiction are legend, marring past shows with Hagar and delaying the start last year of a reunion tour with original singer, and Hagar's predecessor, David Lee Roth.

Instead of waiting for that friendship to be repaired, Hagar has teamed with acclaimed guitarist JOE SATRIANI, RED HOT CHILI PEPPER drummer Chad Smith, and former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony. The group, code-named CHICKENFOOT, will enter the recording studio just before Labour Day.

"We've written eight, nine songs. We just got to go in the studio September 1," Hagar said.

"When people hear the music, it's LED ZEPPELIN. It's as good as that. I know that's a mighty bold statement... We could rival Zep."

Read more here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAMMY HAGAR, MICHAL ANTHONY, JOE SATRIANI...
Page 1 sur 1