Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + Casque Bluetooth JBL
241 € 371 €
Voir le deal

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - Empty
MessageSujet: CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -   CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - EmptyLun 2 Juin - 13:05

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - "Doing Everything Myself Is Exhausting, But I Feel The Results Will Be Worth It"

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - T90686 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update:

"All is well here in studioland. Pretty much done with vocals. Have a few words to fix here and there in songs and a few edits, but really close. Very happy with the singing. All that is left is lead guitar on 11 of the 13 songs, drums, bass, keyboards and mixing...

Ok...still alot...but I hope to have most of the leads done this week and drums will be finished by mid-next week.

Then I will get bass done to the finished drums and do keyboards and a few background vocal things.

Once this is done I will take everything, edit and consolidate it, clean the tracks and get ready to mix it. I am thinking of doing every bit of engineering except for the drums. This includes the mix.

For once I want things exactly the way I hear them. This will take time, but if I spend one day per song mixing I should be on schedule to have the entire CD done and ready for mastering by July 7th.

Really excited about the songs this time. I am proud of this CD. I definitely think people will be surprised when they hear it. Since I am not on a studio time clock I am spending extra time on the vocals and guitars. I want some cool leads. I figure this CD I will actually let people hear what I can play!

By October you should be able to hear the whole CD.

Doing everything myself is exhausting, but I feel the results will be worth it."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -   CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - EmptyMar 10 Juin - 13:58

CHRIS CAFFERY Hits The Studio With Drummer JOHN MACALUSO

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - T91203 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update from the studio:

"Hi all!

Entered Ultimate Music Studios in Cortland, NY today to begin the recording of drum tracks.

Mr. John Macaluso unveiled his brand new kit and we made some serious progress. We spent some time getting sounds together and two of the songs are finished 100%. Tomorrow we will hope to make it through another five or six and Wednesday we should finish the 13.

It is so cool to watch John work in the studio. There is a new life and serious groove to everything he plays.

I can't wait for you all to hear this music. I will finish the drums and hope to have bass and all lead guitars done by the end of next week. I should be able to start mixing some stuff by next weekend!

I know everyone always feels their newest CD is the best stuff they have done...so, I will refrain from the usual comments...but I believe you will be quite pleasantly surprised when you hear this CD...

Frickin' hot here in NY...I hope you all are enjoying the start of your summers and remember that we can make a difference in the gas/oil disaster. Slow down...shut off your vehicles if you are idling for a long period of time, condense trivial shopping trips into one adventure if you can...

Peace!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -   CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - EmptyVen 13 Juin - 11:57

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - "Macaluso Put On A Frickin' Drum Clinic Here"

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - T91425 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update from the studio:

"Macaluso is done...he put on a frickin' drum clinic here. You guys will freak when you hear this stuff!

Lonnie Park is helping me with some keys and vocal overdubs.

Next up bass and finishing the lead guitars...Then a whole shitload of consolidating, editing and track cleaning. Mixing should start in 2 weeks!

This CD has a different vibe. I produced and engineered everything. I wanted to give a little taste of what I would play on a CD without a producer.

Cool tunes...I hope you enjoy!!!"
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -   CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - EmptyVen 27 Juin - 14:08

CHRIS CAFFERY - A Brief Studio Update

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - T92264 As previously reported, SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery is currently holed up in the studio working on a new solo album. He has issued the following update:

"Everything is shaping up great. All of the drum tracks are cleaned and edited. John Macaluso played some sick shit. Just messing with overall eq's, compressors, gates, effects, etc now. Going to have fun mixing this.

Lots of work ahead...still finding things I want to fix and replace in guitar land and a few other things I forgot to add...

The work continues!"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -   CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio - Empty

CHRIS CAFFERY Checks In From The Studio -
Page 1 sur 1