Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

JOURNEY Guitarist NEAL SCHON

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

JOURNEY Guitarist NEAL SCHON Empty
MessageSujet: JOURNEY Guitarist NEAL SCHON   JOURNEY Guitarist NEAL SCHON EmptyJeu 19 Juin - 11:41

JOURNEY Guitarist NEAL SCHON Checks In From London - "I Was Completely In Awe, Not Quite Believing I Was Standing There Talking To JIMMY PAGE About Music"

JOURNEY guitarist Neal Schon has checked in with the following update from the road:

"Just back from our first show in the UK, London. Had a great time tonight and were greeted by a very cool, enthusiastic crowd to say the least. But actually, all the crowds have been great!

But what I'm really writing you about is that before the show (15 min.'s before we went on) the band's hanging out backstage going over our set list. (We added quite a bit of songs tonight). Anyway, in walks...hello! Get this! Jimmy f*$! Page! He calmly walks up to me and says, 'Hello Neal'...like I've known him a thousand years or so.

Honestly I have to tell you, I was completely in awe, not quite believing I was standing there talking to Jimmy Page about music and continued to you until we had to go on stage. Wow. What a mind-boggling moment for me. Felt like a little kid. What a true gentleman and obviously a brilliant guitar player. He was nice enough to take a photo with the band and I, (which we will be posting here soon). I gave him our new Revelation package, he thanked me, then I shook his hand and went on stage. Honestly I felt like I had the fear of God watching me and didn't want to make one mistake and did the absolute very best performance I could.

I was told later, after we got off the stage, he had said to our manager that he enjoyed my playing. As in the words of Flavor Flav-wow! Then, we came off stage and as we were drying off, in walks Chris Squire from YES. He told all of us that he enjoyed the show too.

Reflecting back; last year at the same venue, Brian May shows up. This year; Jimmy Page and Chris Squire. Maybe next year Jeff B. or Eric C.?

Anyway, just had to share that with you. We're all having a great time. BTW; sold another 90,000 units. Up to over 200,000 copies now just over 2 weeks out so Thank you, Thank You, Thank You for allowing us to make new music and being there. It means the world to us.

Looking forward to the rest of our gigs over seas as well as getting back to the states and starting the US tour with HEART and CHEAP TRICK. Will truly be a great summer."

Neal

Go to this location for Journey's complete tour schedule.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JOURNEY Guitarist NEAL SCHON
Page 1 sur 1