Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA - Empty
MessageSujet: DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA -   DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA - EmptyVen 20 Juin - 11:48

DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA - "St. Anger Was A Nice Step In The Better Direction, And I'm Keeping My Fingers Crossed For The Next One"

DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA - T91873 DREAM THEATER drummer Mike Portnoy spoke to Ultimate Guitar back in May on a variety of subjects, including his thoughts on the direction of the forthcoming METALLICA record, Death Magnetic:

"Well, the new direction, who knows? Until the album comes out I have no idea what that direction is. St. Anger which took a beating from a lot of people, personally, I would take that album over Load and Reload any day of the week. You know it had its faults. It had its flaws. The production was weird and the vocal melodies were weird, but at least it had a spirit. At least they were attempting to get heavy again and play long songs again. The formula they used in the '90s with Load and Reload was not my cup of tea. It was way too polished, way too bluesy and straight ahead so St. Anger to me was a nice step in the better direction, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next one."

Go to this location to check out a video clip of the above statement.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

DREAM THEATER Drummer Talks METALLICA -
Page 1 sur 1