Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Spy x Family Tome 13 édition Collector : ...
Voir le deal
14.50 €

Dream Theater

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyLun 31 Juil - 18:46

"Score", le nouveau double cd/triple dvd qui célèbrera les 20 ans de Dream Theater, sera disponible le 29 Août chez Rhino Records. Enregistré à New York le 1er Avril de cette année, il contiendra les titres suivants (le groupe étant accompagné d'un orchestre sur les deuxième et troisième parties) :

01. The Root of All Evil
02. I Walk Beside You
03. Another Won
04. Afterlife
05. Under a Glass Moon
06. Innocence Faded
07. Raise the Knife
08. The Spirit Carries On

~~~intermission~~~
09. Overture
10. About to Crash
11. War inside My Head
12. The Test That Stumped Them All
13. Goodnight Kiss
14. Solitary Shell
15. About to Crash (reprise)
16. Losing Time / Grand Finale
17. Vacant[/b]
[b]18. The Answer Lies Within
19. Sacrificed Sons
20. Octavarium

~~~encore~~~
21. Metropolis Pt. I
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyJeu 10 Aoû - 17:46

DREAM THEATER - Score: 20th Anniversary World Tour Live CD Streaming For Free

MP3.com ( www.mp3.com ) are currently streaming the upcoming DREAM THEATER CD, Score: 20th Anniversary World Tour Live. Stream the entire album for free at this location.

As reported earlier, the first Japanese pressings of Score - 20th Anniversary World Tour: Live With The Octavarium Orchestra CD/DVD package will be issued with a bonus card calender.

The set will be available in Japan on September 6th.

The package will be issued on August 29th through Rhino Records in North America. A list of rumoured DVD extras has been circulating online, resulting in a certain amount of complaining by the fans and forcing drummer Mike Portnoy to come forward and set the record straight:

The Extras: Tour Documentary, Octavarium Cartoon, 'Another Day' (live - Tokyo 1993), 'The Great Debate' (live -Bucharest 2002), 'Honor Thy Father' (live - Chicago 2005).

Portnoy: "I chose the bonus live tracks based on songs that haven't previously been on any of our DVD's. I'd think that would be a criteria that is 'important' (I'm sure so many of your other favorite bands always take that into consideration as I always do...).

The 60 minute documentary is FILLED with old, rare and never before seen footage. And in case you didn't notice, the concert itself spans the band's entire career with songs from every era.

Please people, I have poured my heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears (and not to mention two months of my 'vacation') into this DVD to make it an amazing DT experience. Please don't bitch and moan because the bonus contents don't meet your 'needs' or expectations. Especially before even seeing it!!!

This is one of the reasons I was avoiding announcing the bonus material too far in advance, but I guess the cat's out of the bag...

Trust me, this DVD KICKS ASS!"

The 3-CD and 2-DVD sets will be available seperately. Both versions will contain the entire 20th Anniversary World Tour grand finale recorded live at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on April 1st 2006 (nearly 3 hours of music - over 90 minutes of which was performed with a full orchestra). The DVD will also contain a one hour Documentary tracking the entire career of the band from the very beginnings at the Berklee College Of Music in 1985 all the way to the Radio City Music Hall grand finale. Including rare never before seen footage and interviews with current and previous members of the band. Also included on the DVD are several live bonus tracks from through the years taken from drummer Mike Portnoy's Archives. Final details as to the complete track list are pending, but the set list on the night the show was recorded was as follows.

Set #1:
(Band Only)

- 'The Root Of All Evil',
'I Walk Beside You',
'Another Won',
'Afterlife',
'Under A Glass Moon',
'Innocence Faded',
'Raise The Knife',
'
The Spirit Carries On'.

Set #2:
(Band and Orchestra)

- 'Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence',
'Vacant',
'The Answer Lies Within',
'Sacrificed Sons',
'Octavarium'

Encore: (Band and Orchestra): 'Metropolis'
bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyJeu 17 Aoû - 13:49

DREAM THEATER Keyboardist JORDAN RUDESS To Appear On Guitarist NEIL ZAZA's New Album

DREAM THEATER Keyboardist Jordan Rudess appears on guitarist Neil Zaza's new album, When Gravity Falls, alongside guitarists Peter Frampton and Steve Smith, and bassist Michael Anthony. Some audio clips from the album are available at www.jordanrudess.com/jr and http://www.neilzaza.com/

As previously reported, VH1 Classic will be airing an abbreviated version of DREAM THEATER's forthcoming DVD, Score, starting August 25th and repeated a few times over the course of the weekend. According to the band's official website each airing will be preceeded with a one hour episode of Metal Mania co-hosted by drummer Mike Portnoy and guitarist John Petrucci.

The schedule is as follows:

Friday, August 25th:
- Dream Theater on "Metal Mania" - 8pm EST/5pm PST
- Score on "In Concert" - 9pm EST/6pm PST

- Dream Thetare on "Metal Mania" - 11pm EST/8pm PST
- Score on "In Concert" - Midnight EST/9pm PST

Saturday, August 26th: - Dream Theater on "Metal Mania" - 1pm EST/10am PST
- Score on "In Concert" - 2pm EST/11am PST

Sunday, August 27th:
- Dream Theater on "Metal Mania" - 6pm EST/3pm PST
- Score on "In Concert" - 7pm EST/4am PST
bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyDim 20 Aoû - 22:00

DREAM THEATER Keyboardist JORDAN RUDESS - Keyfest 2004 Concert Performance Now Available On DVD

DREAM THEATER keyboardist Jordan Rudess' live performance at Keyfest 2004 is now available on DVD. A solo synth and piano concert, it features improv and solo pieces as well as Dream Theater material. Footage includes 'Stream Of Consciousness', 'Time Crunch', Screaming Head', 'In The Name Of God' and 'Ra'. Go to this location to order. http://stores.musictoday.com/store/product.asp?band_id=633&dept_id=2129&pf_id=JUAM07&sfid=2

As previously reported, Rudess appears on guitarist Neil Zaza's new album, When Gravity Falls, alongside guitarists Peter Frampton and Steve Smith, and bassist Michael Anthony. Some audio clips from the album are available at www.jordanrudess.com/jr and Neilzaza.com. http://www.neilzaza.com/
bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyLun 21 Aoû - 23:32

Score : 20th Anniversary World Tour Live with the Octavarium Orchestra

En guise de conclusion de la tournée Octavarium 2005/2006, Dream Theater a donné un concert très spécial le 1er avril 2006 (toute dernière date de la tournée) au mythique Radio City Hall de New York. En effet, la seconde partie du concert et le rappel ont été joués avec un orchestre d'une vingtaine de musiciens. Dream Theater n'avait jamais joué dans cette salle, qui peut être comparée pour le prestige au Royal Albert Hall de Londres ou à l'Olympia de Paris. Mike souhaitait depuis très longtemps y jouer un jour avec Dream Theater. Ce concert a été enregistré pour un DVD (double) et un CD (triple) célébrant le 20ème anniversaire du groupe. Les mixes (stéréo et 5.1) ont été réalisés par Michael H. Brauer http://www.mbrauer.com/ . Les 11 caméras haute définition promettent un montage de qualité.

Le triple CD et double DVD live du concert au Radio City Hall à New York sortiront le 29 août 2006 sur le label Rhino Records. Les 3 CD et 2 DVD, intitulés Score, seront disponibles séparément. Ces 2 versions contiendront l'enregistrement intégral du concert du 1er avril 2006 (environ 3 heures de musique, dont plus de 90 mn accompagnées d'un orchestre).
Dream Theater 1061pe5

Dream Theater 1060hg6

Les bonus des DVD :
'The Score So Far' : Documentaire d'une heure retraçant la carrière du groupe depuis le tout début au Berklee College Of Music en 1985 jusqu'à ce concert anniversaire. Seront également inclus des reportages et interviews rares et inédits avec les anciens et actuels membres du groupe.
Le dessin animé Octavarium
Another Day (Tokyo, 1993)
The Great Debate (Bucharest, 2002)
Honor Thy Father (Chicago, 2005)

http://www.flashenhanced.com/dreamtheater/banner.htm

La tracklisting :
01. The Root Of All Evil
02. I Walk Beside You
03. Another Won
04. Afterlife
05. Under A Glass Moon
06. Innocence Faded
07. Raise The Knife
08. The Spirit Carries On
09. Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence
10. Vacant
11. The Answer Lies Within
12. Sacrificed Sons
13. Octavarium
14. Metropolis
bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyVen 25 Aoû - 20:40

bru_dall

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater EmptyLun 23 Oct - 23:10

DREAM THEATER Keyboardist Confirmed For AVIV GEFFEN Shows In Tel Aviv
Dream Theater 53504md4

DREAM THEATER
keyboardist Jordan Rudess will be a special guest of Israeli rock singer and composer AVIV GEFFEN at his shows on November 27th, 28th and 29th at Zappa in Tel Aviv, Israel. Aviv Geffen is also a member of BLACKFIELD, a collaboration with PORCUPINE TREE frontman Steven Wilson.
Contenu sponsorisé

Dream Theater Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Dream Theater   Dream Theater Empty

Dream Theater
Page 1 sur 1