Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

PLACE VENDOME new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PLACE VENDOME new album Empty
MessageSujet: PLACE VENDOME new album   PLACE VENDOME new album EmptyMer 9 Juil - 22:52

MICHAEL KISKE Discusses New PLACE VENDOME Album In New Q&A

PLACE VENDOME new album 92932

Former HELLOWEEN vocalist MICHAEL KISKE's official fanclub site reports:

Michael Kiske answered more questions in the section: Q & A (Questions & Answers). And he speaks about the new album of PLACE VENDOME project and how is the vocal recording process on his albums and projects.

Fanclub: What's your opinion about the new Place Vendome album, it looks to be more A.O.R. orientated, isn't it? Does it take a lot of time to record the vocals for your projects?

Michael Kiske: "Yes, it's more AOR this time. I like it very much so far. Very different to the stuff I normally do.

To record the vocals for the projects I usually need two, maybe three evenings (2 hours) for a song to get learned and to find the right performance. Often also just one evening.

I always do MY thing. I don't believe in vocals were singers are just puppets of other people. That makes very static and unconvincing vocals for my ears.

The singer always has to be himself. If someone wants me to sing a song and I say yes to it, it gets ''kiskelized''."

Place Vendome new album tracklisting:
'Surrender Your Soul',
'Completely Breathless',
'A Scene In Reply',
'Dancer',
'Changes',
'Believer',
'Streets Of Fire',
'Follow Me',
'I'd Die For You',
'Set Me Free',
'Valerie'.

This time the songs have been supplied also by Ronny Milianowicz (SAINT DEAMON, PRIMAL FEAR), Torsti Spoof (LEVERAGE) and Robert Sall (WORK OF ART).

We spoke with the main compositors of the new Place Vendome album to get more information about it. Ronny Milianowicz, Torsti Spoof and Robert Sall speaks about the songs composed by them.

Torsti Spoof: "I wrote 'Dancer', 'Changes', 'Believer' and 'Streets Of Fire'. Tuomas Heikkinen and Pekka Heino wrote the lyrics.

The songs are very melodic hard rock. 'Changes' is a bit more AOR than the rest. The songs are not so far from the style of the first album at all. 'Streets Of Fire' and 'Dancer' are a bit on the heavier side. It is up to the producer how the songs end up sounding: how heavy, how AOR etc... I can't wait to hear the finished album."

Ronny Milianowicz: "My songs are 'Surrender Your Soul', 'Completely Breathless' and 'A Scene In Replay'. I think it's very AOR and especially 'Surrender Your Soul' and 'A Scene In Reply'. 'Completely Breathless' could be a modern pop/metal song.

Kiske sang on the greatest album of all time Keeper 2, to be able to write something for him is a dream come true. Since I started write music back in 88 I always thinking a voice like Kiske in my head when I compose so finally I get the original voice to my compositions :-)"

Robert Sall: "I wrote 'Follow Me' and 'Valerie'. These songs sounds more like the songs on the Work Of Art album which I think it's a bit softer than the first Place Vendome record. I didn't write these songs specifically for Place Vendome and I'm a bit surprised that the record company wanted these songs for the new Place Vendome record but I hope the Place Vendome fans, as well as Mr.Kiske, will enjoy them anyway!!"

Frontiers Records hopes to release the new album in late 2008.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

PLACE VENDOME new album Empty
MessageSujet: Re: PLACE VENDOME new album   PLACE VENDOME new album EmptyVen 7 Nov - 0:45

Producer Dennis Ward is finishing this week the drums recording sessions with his Pink Cream 69's band mate Kosta Zafiriou for the forthcoming Place Vendome album to be entitled Streets of Fire. Mix and mastering are scheduled for the first 3 weeks of November. During November Michael Kiske will gather with the other band members in Stuttgart, Germany to shoot a video clip for the song “My Guardian Angel”. This event will mark the Kiske's “visual return” after several years of self-imposed exile.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PLACE VENDOME new album
Page 1 sur 1