Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGODAYS : 20% sur une sélection de LEGO avec ce code promo
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE To Be Crowned "Living Legend"

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

OZZY OSBOURNE To Be Crowned "Living Legend" Empty
MessageSujet: OZZY OSBOURNE To Be Crowned "Living Legend"   OZZY OSBOURNE To Be Crowned "Living Legend" EmptyMer 23 Juil - 22:46

OZZY OSBOURNE To Be Crowned "Living Legend" T93721 The Press Association has issued the following report:

OZZY OSBOURNE is to be crowned a "living legend" in the 2008 Classic Rock Roll of Honour.

The nominations were announced by ALICE COOPER at a launch event in central London, which also featured a performance from STONE GODS.

Previous recipients include JIMMY PAGE, MOTÖRHEAD's Lemmy and Cooper himself.

"I hear I'm a Living Legend, which is something I am grateful for," Osbourne said. "I couldn't be happier to know that Classic Rock haven't yet written me off! Seriously, it's a great honour and I'm looking forward to going to my first Classic Rock Awards in November, can't wait to see you there."

Sheffield rockers DEF LEPPARD and David Coverdale's hard rock outfit WHITESNAKE are both nominated for "Album of the Year", "Band of the Year" and jointly "Event of the Year".

LED ZEPPELIN are also up for three gongs each, for "Band Of The Year", "DVD Of The Year" and "Event Of The Year", having played a huge show at London's 02 Arena last December.

The winners will be announced at the gala ceremony on Monday, November 3rd at Park Lane Hotel, London.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1