Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où ...
Voir le deal

SYMPHONY X - Details ....

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SYMPHONY X - Details .... Empty
MessageSujet: SYMPHONY X - Details ....   SYMPHONY X - Details .... EmptyMer 17 Sep - 14:42

SYMPHONY X - Details Of Annual ProgPower USA Lunch Revealed

SYMPHONY X - Details .... T96955 SYMPHONY X's webmaster has issued the following update

"For those of you attending ProgPowerUSA in Atanta next weekend, this year's SymX fan lunch is going to be held at 11:30am on Saturday the 27th at the Madison Grill (www.madgrill.com - 1375 Peachtree St NE, at the corner of Peachtree St. NE and 17th street). This will be especially handy for those of you staying at the Residence Inn, as it's right next door (better odds of you dragging your hungover arses out for lunch if you don't have to walk far, right? *grin*). It's also just a short walk from the venue and the Granada. When you arrive, if we're not real obvious, just ask for the Symphony X lunch group (I've never eaten there with a large group before, so I don't know if they'll sequester us away or just shove us in a corner).

I'm happy to say that we'll have some SymX goodies to give away; not sure if we'll have enough for everyone or if we'll have to draw numbers, that depends on how many people attend, but there will be SymX swag to be had. Much thanks to Glenn, SymX's faithful merch guy, for pitching in on this one. There'll also be nametags for everyone, and if there aren't enough goodies for everyone, we'll be drawing numbers from those nametags, so be sure to get one when you arrive.

You can find a map here; I put the restaurant, the venue, and the two most popular hotels on the map. If you're staying elsewhere, you may want to check a map or print out directions beforehand. I'll also have copies of it with me in Atlanta for those folks who never seem to know about the lunch until someone there tells them about it.

Oh, and the usual disclaimer: the band will NOT be there (though we often do give MJR a call & say hi to him en masse sometime during the lunch); this lunch is for the band's fans. It began at PPUSA2 when we had a catered lunch with the band in attendance, became a lunch for the band's mailing list members and has since opened up to a general fan gathering and has been an annual event ever since (twice with the band).

Looking forward to seeing lots of you there next weekend!"

Jax
SymX Staff
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SYMPHONY X - Details ....
Page 1 sur 1