Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN Empty
MessageSujet: SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN   SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN EmptyMer 24 Sep - 1:35

SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN Comment

SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN T97405 www.MusicRadar.com has issued the following report from Joe Bosso:

"CHICKENFOOT could rival LED ZEPPELIN." It was a quote that made its way across the Internet within hours, and the man who said it, SAMMY HAGAR, blames it all on tequila.

"I got fucking ripped and I said something stupid," Hagar admits, laughing, recalling the press day he did in Toronto this past spring to launch his premium Cabo Wabo Tequila in Canada (a product he just said sold an 80 percent interest in for the tidy sum of $80 million).

Throughout the day, journalists and Hagar were imbibing, and the singer reveals that the combination of alcohol and his unbridled love for his new supergroup led to an unfortunate slip of the tongue.

"I told JOE (SATRIANI), 'I'm so enthusiastic about this band, I might've said something. But I was buzzed up. What are you gonna do?"

Read the full report at MusicRadar.com.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SAMMY HAGAR Blames Tequila For LED ZEPPELIN
Page 1 sur 1