Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

TAROT

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

TAROT Empty
MessageSujet: TAROT   TAROT EmptyMar 12 Sep - 23:42

TAROT - Crows Fly Black Due Next Month; Tracklisting Revealed
TAROT 50715ri8

The following update has been posted at the official TAROT website:

"The soon to be released next full length Tarot album is called Crows Fly Black.

Excluding the group backing vocals the whole album has now been recorded and the album will be mixed and mastered at Finnvox studios in the beginning of next month.

The official album release date in Finland has been set for October 27th.

Crows Fly Black tracklist:
'Crows Fly Black',
'Traitor',
'Ashes To The Stars',
'Messenger Of Gods',
'Before The Skies Come Down',
'Tides',
'Bleeding Dust',
'You', 'Howl!',
'Grey'."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

TAROT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TAROT   TAROT EmptyMer 11 Oct - 20:19

TAROT - New Material To Air Thursday On Finnish Radio

Finland's Ylex radio show Metalliliitto http://www.yle.fi/ylex/index.php?id=8195 will be airing three new tracks from TAROT's upcoming album, Crows Fly Black (pictured) this Thursday, October 12th.

As previously reported, Crows Fly Black will be released in Finland on October 27th.

Crows Fly Black tracklist:
'Crows Fly Black',
'Traitor',
'Ashes To The Stars',
'Messenger Of Gods',
'Before The Skies Come Down',
'Tides',
'Bleeding Dust',
'You',
'Howl!',
'Grey'.
bru_dall

TAROT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TAROT   TAROT EmptyDim 26 Nov - 0:24

NIGHTWISH Bassist / Vocalist MARCO HIETALA On Forthcoming Album - "I Think The Heavier Side Of The Band Has Been Brought Out A Bit More"

TAROT T55561 In a recent interview with BW&BK about the new TAROT album, Crows Fly Black, bassist/vocalist Marco Hietala - also the bassist/vocalist for NIGHTWISH - discussed the forthcoming Nightwish album, which is due out in 2007:

“We’re still working on it but most of the recordings are finished," Hietala reveals. "I actually did the last of the acoustic guitar stuff a few days ago and I was doing some bass stuff yesterday. So, all the guitar, bass and drum parts are done, and there are some keyboard parts that still have to be finished, but I guess Tuomas is waiting to take the tapes to London to reccord the orchestra so he knows how much room is left for the keyboards. We have quite a lot of music – 15 songs right now – so I’m doing quite a bit of singing, and there’s actually one song that will be done almost completely by me. When you compare the overall amount of the singing I do on this album to the previous ones, though, I think it’s pretty much the same."

"I think the new album is going to have that familiar atmospheric Nightwish sound," he adds, "but I think the heavier side of the band that has appeared on previous albums has been brought out a bit more and goes a little further."

Watch for the full story on Tarot and Nightwish in BW&BK #102.
Contenu sponsorisé

TAROT Empty
MessageSujet: Re: TAROT   TAROT Empty

TAROT
Page 1 sur 1