Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY - new album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY - new album Empty
MessageSujet: IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY - new album   IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY - new album EmptySam 4 Oct - 22:19

IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY - Doogie White Featured On New Nomad CD

IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY - new album T98173 Los Angeles-based guitarist IAIN ASHLEY HERSEY will be releasing his new album, Nomad, on October 7th. The album features

Doogie White (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN), Jochen Mayer (CASANOVA, DEMON DRIVE, DOMAIN), Frank Kraus (DEMON DRIVE), Paul Logue (EDEN'S CURSE) and Holger Seeger (MIDNITE CLUB).

Born in New Hampshire and growing up in New England, Iain cut his teeth on the heavier British Blues Rock Bands such as LED ZEPPELIN, DEEP PURPLE, BAD COMPANY and guitar players like Beck, Blackmore and Hendrix. Later seeking to develop his musical vocabulary he studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston where he expanded his musical realm into that of jazz improvisation, eventually to return to the fold of Rock and Blues. Iain comments, "There was something about the pull of one's roots and missing the power that comes with simplicity.

Relocating to Los Angeles, he spent a year as a student at Musician's Institute in Hollywood. "More of an excuse to get settled into L.A. I skipped all the main classes as I already knew all that stuff from Berklee and basically just hung out and played with Joe Diorio, Frank Gamballe and Scott Henderson." At the end of the year, he was invited on as an instructor which he did for the next six years.

Nomad tracklisting:
'Nicotine Dreams',
'Sacrifice The Sun',
'Vintage Love',
'Flesh, Bone & Blood',
'Bloody Waters',
'Voodoo Spirits',
'More to Life',
'When Will My Love Fade',
'We've Lost the Rhythm',
'LA Connection'.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas