Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Retour en stock du coffret Pokémon Zénith Suprême – ...
Voir le deal

SEBASTIAN BACH - 'Battle With The Bottle' Video ...

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

SEBASTIAN BACH -  'Battle With The Bottle' Video ... Empty
MessageSujet: SEBASTIAN BACH - 'Battle With The Bottle' Video ...   SEBASTIAN BACH -  'Battle With The Bottle' Video ... EmptyMar 7 Oct - 22:42

SEBASTIAN BACH - Vote For 'Battle With The Bottle' Video On CMT Top 20 Video Countdown; Clip Online

SEBASTIAN BACH -  'Battle With The Bottle' Video ... 98357

SEBASTIAN BACH has issued the following:

"THIS IS HUGE.

OK. it's been literally 13 years since I have shot a video. But right now, I am proud to say... I have a brand new video. Called 'Battle With The Bottle'. Shot by Wayne Isham!! I am extremely proud of the video & song.

This video could actually make the CMT Top 20 Video Countdown.

All you have to do is go here and VOTE! If enough of us do so, 'Battle With The Bottle' will indeed make the Countdown. It's that simple.

Here is the link.

It would be incredible for everyone involved if this video made the countdown. 'Gone Country 2' has been on TV since August, the whole point of the show is to make some great music, and here it is! Lets make the TV show count by giving this video the support we have been waiting 13 years to give.

Yes, it's on YouTube (see below). But the quality sucks on YouTube! 'Battle With The Bottle' is shot on Hi-Def.. so you should all see it on your home theatre systems with the best picture and sound. Not on a cell phone!

Let's not make it another 13 years until the next video!! It truly is up to YOU!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoHQdD7HfT0&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/98357
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

SEBASTIAN BACH - 'Battle With The Bottle' Video ...
Page 1 sur 1