Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Xiaomi Poco M6 Pro (8 Go / 256 Go) Noir
Voir le deal
159.99 €

CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..."

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..." Empty
MessageSujet: CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..."   CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..." EmptySam 18 Oct - 17:37

CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..." T99109 SAVATAGE / TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has issued the following update:

"Hi all,

It has been 15 years since the tragic death of our good friend and bandmate Criss Oliva. We launched the newest version on the official Savatage My Space in his honor.

www.myspace.com/savatage

Criss, we all miss you, the fans, the band, the Legion...but through your music the spirit lives on. We will continue to remember and always feel the Power each time we listen to your magical playing....

TSO rehearsals are now two days old, things sound great. We played some special stuff today and dedicated it to Criss. The mood was pretty intense, especially for Johnny, Paul, Jeff, Bob, Alex and myself. I believe you all will enjoy the upcoming tour. The band sounds amazing after just two days and the stage show is out of control huge.

It is less then two weeks til the worldwide digital release of my new CD House of Insanity. Very anxious for you to hear it, I will post new tracks each day after the release. The song 'I Won't Know' is back up again now.

Enjoy your weekend and please drive safely and sober...as we are all too aware of in Savatage-land the life you endanger may not just be your own."

Peace,
Chris
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..." Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..."   CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..." EmptySam 18 Oct - 17:37

CHRIS CAFFERY - "In Honour Of CRISS OLIVA..." 99109
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1