Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-17%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PHILIPS Centrale vapeur HI5900/22 5,2 bar
59.99 € 71.99 €
Voir le deal

ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania:

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: Empty
MessageSujet: ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania:   ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: EmptyLun 27 Oct - 23:28

Australian hard rock legends AC/DC held a "dress rehearsal" for their Black Ice World Tour last night (Sunday, October 26) at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania in front of 3,000 specially invited fans from around the world.

Check out photos at this location.

AC/DC performing live at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania – October 26, 2008 (no audio):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieccmxs07jw

AC/DC reportedly began rehearsals at the arena on October 19 and agreed to kick off the tour at the same venue on October 28.

One person who attended last night's concert told www.BLABBERMOUTH.NET, "They played an 80-minute set of classic AC/DC, including 'Rock 'N Roll Train' and 'Black Ice' from the new album. The show was obviously just a selection of the setlist for the upcoming tour, but on my way out of the venue, I noticed what I guess is the complete setlist for the tour. It was written on a small poster in the closed off area around the sound- and light board, and all the songs they played on today's mini show were on the list."

A photo of the above-mentioned list can be viewed below.

AC/DC's setlist - October 26, 2008 at the Wachovia Arena in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania:

01. Rock 'N Roll Train
02. Hell Ain't a Bad Place To Be
03. Back in Black
04. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
05. Thunderstruck
06. Hells Bells
07. You Shook Me All Night Long
08. TNT
09. Black Ice
10. Whole Lotta Rosie
11. Let There Be Rock
12. Highway to Hell
13. For Those About to Rock

The complete song listing is as follows (***Note***: Not all of these songs were performed at the dress rehearsal):

01. Rock 'N Roll Train
02. Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be
03. Back In Black
04. Stiff Upper Lip
05. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
06. Thunderstruck
07. Hard As A Rock
08. The Jack
09. Hells Bells
10. Shoot To Thrill
11. You Shook Me All Night Long
12. TNT
13. Whole Lotta Rosie
14. Let There Be Rock
15. Highway To Hell
16. For Those About To Rock
17. Anything Goes
18. Big Jack
19. War Machine
20. Black Ice
21. Bad Boy Boogie

ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: Acdcsecretshow-2016

MessageSujet: Re: ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania:   ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: EmptyMar 28 Oct - 20:53

AC/DC Finds Black Ice In Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: 99655

Picture by Trevor Lamas

Last night (October 26th), Aussie hard rock legends AC/DC held a private rehearsal in Wilkes Barre, PA at The Wachovia Arena in front of 3,000 specially-invited fans from around the world - the show was a warm-up for the Black Ice World Tour which kicks off in the same venue on October 28th.

The show commenced with a lengthy cartoon video, with a real train emerging from the stage enveloped in loads of fire, smoke and pyro... launching into new Black Ice album single 'Rock And Roll Train'. Following that the band ran through classics 'Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be', 'Back In Black', 'Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap', 'Thunderstruck', 'Hell's Bells', 'You Shook Me All Night Long', and 'TNT'.

The band then launched into 'Black Ice', frontman Brian Johnson declaring "you heard it here first".

More classics followed including 'Whole Lotta Rosie', 'Let There Be Rock' (including an extended guitar solo from Angus Young), and 'You Shook Me All Night Long' and 'Highway To Hell'.

The band's legendary cannons are brought out for 'For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)', wrapping up the show.

Stay tuned for further updates, including photos from the gig.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania:   ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: EmptyMar 28 Oct - 21:05

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania:   ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania: Empty

ac/dc October 26,Pennsylvania:
Page 1 sur 1