Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

PAUL DI'ANNO "Good Band Outside Of UK"...

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

PAUL DI'ANNO "Good Band Outside Of UK"... Empty
MessageSujet: PAUL DI'ANNO "Good Band Outside Of UK"...   PAUL DI'ANNO "Good Band Outside Of UK"... EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 0:39

PAUL DI'ANNO Seeking "Good Band Outside Of UK"

PAUL DI'ANNO "Good Band Outside Of UK"... T100255
PAUL DI'ANNO (ex-IRON MAIDEN) has issued the following message:

"I am currently looking for a great, great band (twin guitar lineup) that must be based outside of the United Kindom.

I am ONLY interested in full band lin-up (NO INDIVIDUAL MUSICIANS NEED APPLY AS I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY INDIVIDUAL MUSICIANS)... and band MUST have live shows experience.

Gonna need to see what you look like and hear what you sound like? So having your own website (with mp3's/song samples, etc.) puts you near the top of the start list!

Gonna need to know where you are? Your band experience and background and full contact details of: All telephone numbers: (Must have both land-line telephone and mobile numbers) plus: emails/websites/home address etc., etc., etc. The more you have to show me, then more chance you might have!

You can get me here at MySpace."

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=11785302
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PAUL DI'ANNO "Good Band Outside Of UK"...
Page 1 sur 1