Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-64%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-64% sur le Lot de 2 Enceintes bibliothèques Jamo S17F (gris ou bleu)
199 € 549 €
Voir le deal

ICED EARTH KNAC Live On-Air Radio Interview

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ICED EARTH  KNAC Live On-Air Radio Interview Empty
MessageSujet: ICED EARTH KNAC Live On-Air Radio Interview   ICED EARTH  KNAC Live On-Air Radio Interview EmptyDim 9 Nov - 22:45

ICED EARTH Extend US/Canada Tour; KNAC Live On-Air Radio Interview Scheduled

ICED EARTH  KNAC Live On-Air Radio Interview 100412

Back in the mid-late ‘90s, when everyone was declaring that ‘metal was dead,’ guitarist Jon Schaffer and his band, ICED EARTH, refused to acknowledge the naysayers, and were one of the few metal bands of the era to proudly continue on their metal path. As a result, Iced Earth has built an enormous and dedicated following throughout the world, and this year, issued their tenth studio album overall, The Crucible of Man: Something Wicked Part II.

Spending the summer touring in support of the album alongside such metal legends as IRON MAIDEN, JUDAS PRIEST and KISS, Iced Earth is prepared to bring their show back to the US in November, for a string of special shows.

“I am very much looking forward to the next leg of the North American ‘Crucible’,” says Schaffer. “We have been working pretty much non-stop since May, and there's no better way to end the year than with a healthy dose of METAL! Meeting the Minions [referring to Iced Earth’s fan club, ‘The Minions of the Wicked’] before and after the shows has been a great experience. I started this band as a vehicle for my songs, and the fans that truly ‘get’ Iced Earth - and the way of life that surrounds it - are the reason I am still out there. The energy between the band and the fans is something that is very dear to my heart."

Support on all these forthcoming dates will come from EARLY MAN. And due to the overwhelming success of the initial ‘Child Of The Wicked’ VIP packages, Iced Earth have decided to give their fans the chance to get close to the band again, by offering VIP packages (which are already on sale) for all the shows listed below.

“There will be some surprises in 2009,” hints Schaffer. “We will announce more worldwide touring shortly, and I am already hard at work on the next chapter. No rest for the wicked!”

Additionally, tune in at 5 PM(PST) this coming Monday, November 10th when Iced Earth band member Jon Schaffer phones into the KNAC.com studio to speak with Junkman.

List of upcoming Iced Earth tour dates:

November
7 - Marquee Theater - Tempe, Arizona
8 - Sunshine Theater - Albuquerque, New Mexico
9 - Bluebird Theater - Denver, Colorado
11 - Ridglea Theater - Fort Worth, Texas
12 - Beaumont Club - Kansas City, Missouri
13 - Station 4 - St. Paul, Minnesota
14 - Metro - Chicago, Illinois
16 - Odeon - Saskatoon. Saskatchewan
17 - MacEwan Hall - Calgary, Alberta
19 - Commodore Ballroom - Vancouver, British Columbia