Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -35%
Pack Smartphone Samsung Galaxy A25 6,5″ 5G + ...
Voir le deal
241 €

ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel -

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - Empty
MessageSujet: ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel -   ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - EmptySam 20 Déc - 2:20

ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - "I Believe We've Just Barely Scratched The Surface Of Where We Can Take This Series"

ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - T103113 As previously reported, Dimension Films has announced plans to make H2, the sequel to Rob Zombie's 2007 reinvention of the US horror classic Halloween.

According to UPI.com, Zombie - who has has signed on to write and direct the new horror flick - will pick up at the exact moment the last movie stopped.

Malek Akkad of Trancas International Films, who also produced 2007's Halloween with Dimension, a division of The Weinstein Co., will produce the sequel, along with Andy Gould of Spectacle Entertainment Group, Zombie's long-time manager and producing partner.

The announcement was made Tuesday by Bob Weinstein, co-chairman of The Weinstein Co.

"Following the success of 2007's 'Halloween,' we are thrilled to be back in business with Rob Zombie, bringing a sequel to theaters," Weinstein said in a statement. "The fans have made it clear -- and we agree -- that they feel the franchise is in great hands with Rob Zombie."

"I am very excited to be working with Bob Weinstein again and returning to the world of 'Halloween.' The remake laid the groundwork, now it's time to really take Michael Myers to the next level. I believe we've just barely scratched the surface of where we can take this series," said Zombie.

John Carpenter's Halloween established the franchise in 1978.

View Halloween remake trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nmKzn6cO_I&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/103113
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel -   ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - EmptyLun 12 Jan - 13:56

ROB ZOMBIE - Composer Returns For Halloween Sequel
ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel - 104481

ROB ZOMBIE, who is writing and directing H2, the sequel to his 2007 reinvention of the US horror classic Halloween, has issued the following update:

"The musical master returns. Tyler Bates has returned to begin work on H2. Fresh off his composer duties on The Day The Earth Stood Still and The Watchmen. The man himself will begin work immediately on the soundtrack to H2. Expect a bold new direction for the sounds to make you shiver."

As previously reported, Zombie stated, "I am very excited to be returning to the world of Halloween. The remake laid the groundwork, now it's time to really take Michael Myers to the next level. I believe we've just barely scratched the surface of where we can take this series."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ROB ZOMBIE On Halloween Sequel -
Page 1 sur 1