Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Sortie PlayStation 5 Pro : où précommander la console PS5 Pro ?
Voir le deal

GLYDER INew Album

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

GLYDER INew Album Empty
MessageSujet: GLYDER INew Album   GLYDER INew Album EmptyMer 31 Déc - 19:31

GLYDER Issue New Album Update

GLYDER INew Album 103777

Ireland's GLYDER have issued the following update from guitarist Bat:

"Hope you all had a great Christmas. Was nice for us guys and busy. We have been writing and laying down demos over the break and the songs are coming on great. We are working on the new album with a working title of Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow, some song titles like 'Knockout', 'One Of Us Is Gonna Go Down, the title track 'Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow', and about three other untitled tunes.

There are some really exciting things on the horizon for us in 2009 and despite the fact that Classic Rock magazine bizarrely slammed our performance at Hard Rock Hell we are in a valiant and positive frame of mind for 2009. Just watch this space for the news as it unfolds over the coming months.

Someone or some bug in the MySpace system messed up our top friends but I havent got time to put it right for a few days as I gotta make some music so I will sort that out soon.

I hope you all have a great and prosperous 2009 and thanks for all the comments and messages.

We love you all,

Rock n roll forever."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z02uLOmTpHk&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/103777

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

GLYDER INew Album
Page 1 sur 1