Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

AXEL RUDI PELL

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AXEL RUDI PELL Empty
MessageSujet: AXEL RUDI PELL   AXEL RUDI PELL EmptySam 17 Jan - 21:11

AXEL RUDI PELL To Commence Tour Rehearsals Next Week

AXEL RUDI PELL 104935

German guitarist AXEL RUDI PELL has announced that he is now endorsed by ENGL. Comments Pell: "The search for the ultimate Power Amp led me directly to ENGL. I will play the upcoming tour over Powerball amps through 4x12 cabinets and I guess you´ll be blown away by the sound!"

Axel Rudi Pell and his band will start the tour rehearsals next week before heading to Würzburg on January 25th to the first show of The Skull Crown Tour. "We´re all very excited to play our new program with some new songs, some old classics and a few surprises," says Pell See ya on tour !"

On December 13th last year, Axel performed a song ('East Meets West') together with DORO PESCH and singer Chris Boltendahl (GRAVE DIGGER) during Doro´s 25th Anniversary show in the ISS Dome in Düsseldorf.

"It was a pleasure for me to play together with Doro and her band," Pell states. "We had lots of fun and it was great to meet other musicians like Rudolf and Klaus from the SCORPIONS, Jean Beauvoir, Bobby from OVERKILL and a lot more... people I haven't seen in a while. I was told that this show will be out on DVD in the near future, so have a look and enjoy!"

Metal-Experience.com has more photos from the event.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AXEL RUDI PELL
Page 1 sur 1