Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

AYREON( ARJEN LUCASSEN )

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

AYREON( ARJEN LUCASSEN ) - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AYREON( ARJEN LUCASSEN )   AYREON( ARJEN LUCASSEN ) - Page 2 EmptyLun 4 Aoû - 14:12

AYREON Mastermind ARJEN LUCASSEN - New Project "Not A Metal Album, Although Each Song Has Some Pretty Heavy Parts"

AYREON( ARJEN LUCASSEN ) - Page 2 T94313 SeaOfTranquility.org recently spoke with AYREON mastermind Arjen Lucassen about his new album, 01011101. The following is an excerpt from the interview:

SoT: How do you evaluate The Human Equation four years after its release?

Arjen: "I'm very happy with the story and most of the songs, and especially the singers were great, maybe the best so far. I think most of my choices were quite unique and personal. I'm not entirely happy with the production though. The drums sound a little thin and the vocals are a bit too loud. The new album sounds better."

SoT: Are you pleased with the reaction your new album has gotten so far?

Arjen: "Way above expectations. Because this album was conceived in a very dark period I didn't expect the reactions to be that good. It's also my first album that has entered CD charts in no less than 13 countries."

SoT: How do you think the new disc compares to The Human Equation?

Arjen: "It's too early to tell. I can't be objective yet. The reactions to The Human Equation were extremely good, it was hard to live up to the expectations of the people this time. I guess the new album is more of a grower than The Human Equation is, probably because of the many singers. I think 01 is a bit heavier, and the story is more cryptic."

SoT: Would you mind talking a bit about your new project? What's it going to sound like and who will you be working with?

Arjen: "It's not a metal album, although each song has some pretty heavy parts. There will be many long songs, around 10 minutes each. I will try to work with just one singer this time. I have a list of about 10 singers but I have not chosen one yet. It will depend on the finished material, which voice will fit the songs the best."

Go to this location for the complete interview.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AYREON( ARJEN LUCASSEN )
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2