Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Soldes d’été 2024 : trouvez les meilleures promos !
Voir le deal

NIGHTWISH

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

NIGHTWISH Empty
MessageSujet: NIGHTWISH   NIGHTWISH EmptyVen 29 Déc - 20:22

NIGHTWISH Leader "Touched Deeply" By Birthday Greetings

Finnish metallers NIGHTWISH have updated their website with the following message from leader/keyboardist Tuomas Holopainen:

"I would like to thank everybody who remembered me at my birthday, from the bottom of my heart. The cards, the gifts, the incredible effort you have gone through to remember the special day touched me deeply. You know who you are. Thank you!"

Nightwish issued the following news in regards to their search for a new vocalist:

"We have received several inquiries asking if one can still send demos for the singer search. The answer is yes.

The search is still going on, and like all the approx. 1100 demos we have received so far, all the future demos received before January 16th, 2007 will be listened to and everybody gets their chance.

NOTE: Deadline of all the demos is January 15th, 2007!!

But DO NOT send MP3-samples via email! All the demos have to be sent on a CD along with contact information."

Previously announced information on the singer search can be found here.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

NIGHTWISH
Page 1 sur 1