Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

MELDRUM

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptySam 30 Déc - 19:31

MELDRUM - New Album Nearing Completion, Release Planned For April

MELDRUM T57609 Picture by Michael Johansson

MELDRUM, featuring former PHANTOM BLUE guitarist Michelle Meldrum, have issued the follwoing update:

"Yo all you Meldrum Heads!!!!

Christmas is over, we are all a little overfed but hopefully you all had some well needed rest and family gatherings. New Year's coming up....partyyyyyyyyy!!!!

We are back from another extraordinary MOTÖRHEAD tour, this time in Germany. Like always its been a true pleasure Thank you Lemmy, Mikkey and Phil for having us, you´re truly one of the best rock 'n' roll bands out there. Also a big thank you to Roger for being our daddy and bossing us around and Tim, Arnie, Joe and Will who did our lights and sound. Matt and Ritchie for making such goddman good food….bastards!!! And the rest of the motley crew for making us feel so welcomed….and to the crazy Norweigans in We, rocker fett!!! Of course our own man whores, our two sexy slaves, Kent and Per for helping us, it was a lot of shit guys but you managed to sort it out!!!! Check out or tour diary here on MySpace

MELDRUM 57609zw7
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyJeu 11 Jan - 19:15

MELDRUM To Perform With STRAPPING YOUNG LAD Drummer For NAMM Tribute To DIMEBAG DARRELL

MELDRUM T58184 As previously reported MELDRUM, featuring former PHANTOM BLUE guitarist Michelle Meldrum, will be attending NAMM 2007 on the weekend of January 19th and 20th. They have issued the following update:

"Meldrum is honored to be performing at The Black Tooth Bash (tribute to Dimebag) at Hilton Pacific Ballroom
At 8:00pm - 8:45pm. Meldrum will be appearing with monster drummer Gene Hoglan (STRAPPING YOUNG LAD). Don’t miss this one!!!

This is a tribute to Dimebag and sponsored by Coffin Case, GHS, EMG, SAMSON, and many others to be announced in official press release.

Meldrum will also be signing at the EMG booth 2:30pm on Friday January 19th, and at the EV booth 2:30pm on Saturday January 20th."

For more information on NAMM 2007 go to this location.

MELDRUM 58184pv8
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyJeu 11 Jan - 22:56

Groupe suedois/américain, dirigé par la guitariste de l'ex PHANTOM BLUE : Michelle Meldrum (épouse par ailleurs de John Norum, mais oui !), et bien les filles, qui revendiquent Motorhead pour influence (voir photo sur myspace) préparent un album pour avril, ecoutez les extraits sur Myspace :

http://www.myspace.com/meldrumrocks

MELDRUM 387908476_l
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyVen 12 Jan - 2:20

Michelle
MELDRUM 387938004_l
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyMar 27 Mar - 18:37

Frontiers les a signé pour une sortie de l'album le 11 mai : Blowin Up The Machine
tracklist incluant :

Purge; Down Your Throat; Scar; Creme De La Crème; Hang Em; Miss Me When I'm Gone; Another Kind; Exploited; Get Yours; Outta Here; Bite The Pillow.

2 extraits de + par rapport à myspace :

http://www.frontiers.it/portals/0/multimedia/meldrum06.mp3
http://www.frontiers.it/portals/0/multimedia/meldrum07.mp3

et Lemmy les supporte toujours puisqu'il a écrit quelques textes et a été les soutenir en studio :

Lemmy has been a big influence and a huge supporter of the band" says Michelle Meldrum, "He co-wrote some lyrics and was in the studio recording Miss me when I m gone and just came by and hung out a few times. We admire and love him, he's awesome!"

voir aussi les videos sur youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6_NxN2LGI&e MELDRUM L_174ffaccb79248a2ee8b960e899b3971
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyMar 17 Avr - 0:52

MELDRUM L_c9421c344f30fb06c323f649feedf2c5

Le nouvel album arrive : "BLOWIN' UP THE MACHINE" c'est pour le 11 mai :

TRACK LISTING

1.PURGE (SPECIAL GUEST GENE HOGLAN)
2.DOWN YOUR THROAT (SPECIAL GUEST GENE HOGLAN)
3.SCAR
4.CRÈME DE LA CRÈME
5.HANG EM' HIGH
6. MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE
(SPECIAL GUEST LEMMY KILMISTER)
7 ANOTHER KIND
8. EXPLOITED
(SPECIAL GUEST GENE HOGLAN)
9.GET ME OUTTA HERE
10.GET YOURS
11.BITE THE PILLOW
12. NO CLASS
(JAPAN ONLY)

MELDRUM 387937670_l
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyMer 18 Avr - 19:06

Groupe suedois/américain, dirigé par la guitariste de l'ex PHANTOM BLUE : Michelle Meldrum (épouse par ailleurs de John Norum, mais oui !), et bien les filles, qui revendiquent Motorhead pour influence (voir photo sur myspace) préparent un album pour avril, ecoutez les extraits sur Myspace :

MELDRUM Groupp10

http://www.meldrum.nu/
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyDim 22 Avr - 19:35

MELDRUM Vocalist MOA Playing Solo Show In Stockholm This Wednesday

MELDRUM T64642 MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten, better known simply as Moa, will be doing a solo show at Alcazar (Nalen) in Stockholm, Sweden on April 25th. The show begins at 9:00pm. Go to this location to check out audio samples of Moa's solo material.

As previously reported, Frontiers Records has announced they will issue Meldrum's Blowin' Up The Machine album in Europe on May 11th.

Hype for the release reads: Meldrum is a multi-national hard rock band combining aggressively melodic vocals, mind bending guitar riffs, along with a rhythm section creating fiercely bombastic grooves, giving the band their unique, cutting edge sound.

The band released their debut album, Loaded Mental Cannon, in 2001 followed up by an intensive touring that culminated in 2005, when the band toured for three months with ZAKK WYLDE's BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, appearing in sold out venues across the US and Europe, as well as supporting MOTÖRHEAD in Europe on their 30th anniversary tour. In the fall of 2006 Meldrum joined Motörhead as special guests for the fifth time on their German tour.

Singer Moa Holmsten is special guest vocalist on Motörhead’s 30th anniversary DVD. Moa recently recorded guest vocals for Lemmy Kilmister’s (Motörhead) solo album on a song written by Dave Grohl (FOO FIGHTERS).

Guitarist Michelle started her first band WARGOD, with STRAPPING YOUNG LAD drummer Gene Hoglan. She went on to form and become, lead guitarist of hard rock band PHANTOM BLUE, originally signed to Shrapnel Records, Roadrunner, and Geffen Records. The band did a number of several successful worldwide tours.

Meldrum have recently completed their CD Blowin’ Up The Machine, mixed by Toby Wright (FEAR FACTORY, ALICE IN CHAINS) featuring guest appearances by both Lemmy Kilmister (co-writing 2 songs and vocals on 'Miss Me When I’m Gone') and Gene Hoglan (DEATH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD).

The album boasts a shit load of energy, with modern influences mixed with traditional metal sound. Experience their full blast attitude and sound and you’ll be convinced Meldrum is the next big thing in Metal!"

Blowin’ Up The Machine tracklisting:
'Purge' (mp3 sample),
'Down Your Throat',
'Scar',
'Crème de la Crème',
'Hang 'Em',
'Miss Me When I'm Gone' (featuring Lemmy, mp3 sample),
'Another Kind' (mp3 sample),
'Exploited',
'Get Yours',
'Get Me Outta Here',
'Bite The Pillow'.
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptyLun 4 Juin - 22:53

MELDRUM To Issue Blowin' Up The Machine On September 11th In North America

MELDRUM T67376 MELDRUM, featuring former PHANTOM BLUE guitarist Michelle Meldrum, have issued the following update:

"Hey all you crazy Meldrum metal heads!!!

The official U.S. release date for the new Meldrum CD (Blowin' Up The Machine) on Locomotive Records with Ryko/Warner distribution is September 11th, 2007.

For those of you who have not witnessed the new video for 'Purge' with Gene Hoglan slamming on the drums, it is now up on our MySpace. YouTube link.

The girls are in Europe doing promo and writing and recording between interviews, and will be doing a few European shows, dates to be posted when confirmed!!!"

Contenu sponsorisé

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: Re: MELDRUM   MELDRUM Empty

MELDRUM
Page 1 sur 1