Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – Crépuscule de la ...
Voir le deal

MELDRUM

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MELDRUM Empty
MessageSujet: MELDRUM   MELDRUM EmptySam 22 Déc - 16:21

MELDRUM Vocalist MOA Announces Solo Show For Stockholm

MELDRUM 80074

Picture by Michael Johnasson

MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten has issued the following update:

"I would like to wish all of my dear friends on MySpace and in the real world (who doesn’t use anything but MySpace to communicate with me these days; thanks Tom Smile) a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... may all your wishes come true…

I fucking hope 2008 will be better than 2007, it was in many ways a shitty year…but I'm dreaming about confettirains and puppylove and flowers and bluebirds singing so I know MY wishes will come true!!!!!

Anyway, to start off the year of my personal success with a little event, me and my boys will play at the cozy Mosebacke Friday, January 4th in Stockholm. I know some of you people have tried, in vain, to swim over the pond to make my shows…please don’t, I don’t wanna have your dead bodies on my consciense. I can feel your love anyway, hope you feel mine!!!!

See you there, everybody who can make it there alive!!!!

Don’t forget to order your MOA tshirt, there's a few left for all you who, with your tails between your legs, forgot to buy your Christmas presents…but don’t count on getting it in time for Santa, it will be a early next year present!!!"

Much love,
Yours sincerely, MOA

Go to Moa's MySpace page at this location.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MELDRUM
Page 1 sur 1