Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Carte Fnac+ Jackpot avec 30€ offerts sur le compte fidélité
19.99 €
Voir le deal

Michelle Meldrum R.I.P

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Michelle Meldrum R.I.P Empty
MessageSujet: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 23:21

Michelle Meldrum ancienne guitariste du groupe phantom blue et actuel meldrum et surtout la femmme de john norum est cliniquement décédé le 19 mai 2008 suite a un coma profond .

toute nos pensé pour john norum et son fils .

Sad Sad
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 23:22

rappel du talent

Wargod - New Renaissance Records Compilation
Wargod - Metal Blade Records Metal Massacre 8
Post Mortem - (EP) New Renaissance Records
Phantom Blue - Phantom Blue Shrapnel/Roadrunner
Phantom Blue - Built To Perform Geffen/Roadrunner
Phantom Blue - "My Misery" (4-track CD-single) Roadrunner
Phantom Blue - Prime Cuts & Glazed Donuts
Meldrum - Loaded Mental Cannon
Meldrum - Blowin’ Up The Machine

Phantom Blue - Walkin' Away (live)
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqsuz2_6H0M
Phantom Blue -Time to run-
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=y50GEFjKsZE&feature=related
Phantom Blue -Why call it love-
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=rQm1_z0EsD4&feature=related
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptyJeu 22 Mai - 23:24

On Sunday, May 18, Michelle Meldrum, leader of the band MELDRUM and former PHANTOM BLUE guitarist, was rushed to St. Joseph's Hospital in Burbank, California in critical condition. Three days later — yesterday afternoon (Wednesday, May 21) — she passed away as a result of a cystic growth on her brain that had restricted oxygen and blood flow to her brain, rendering her braindead.

Michelle had just completed writing and recording MELDRUM's soon-to-be-released third album with drummer Gene Hoglan, along with the group's latest additions, Michele Madden (vocals) and Laura Christine (bass). The surviving bandmembers plan to release the CD later this year in tribute to their fallen bandmate.

Those who knew Michelle recognize that she lived every moment for the music and was regarded as both an exceptional guitarist and a nurturer by her associates, friends, family and son.

Meldrum, 39, is survived by her parents and three-year-old son Jake Thomas (father is EUROPE guitarist John Norum). Her family and bandmembers appreciate all the support that has been shown over the past few days through this trying time. A memorial tribute benefit will be announced in the following weeks.

Michelle's former PHANTOM BLUE bandmate Linda McDonald, who played on MELDRUM's 2007 CD "Blowin' Up The Machine", commented: "Michelle passed away about 6:00 p.m. this evening [Wednesday, May 21] at the hospital. It comes as a complete shock and the impact will be felt by so many. She was a one of a kind and will be sorely missed. I don't really know what to say right now. Thank you for your prayers. I'm sure she heard them all. It is a very sad, sad day."

Michelle Meldrum was born on September 28, 1968 in Detroit, Michigan to a family of musicians and actors, and moved to Los Angeles, California at the age of 13. She started her career in music by forming the thrash metal band WARGOD with drummer Gene Hoglan (DARK ANGEL, DEATH, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD), then moved on to become both co-founder and lead guitarist in PHANTOM BLUE. PHANTOM BLUE released its self-titled debut album on Shrapnel Records in the U.S. (Roadrunner in Europe and Japan) and eventually landed a major label deal with Geffen.

While her career flourished, Michelle married EUROPE guitarist John Norum and moved to Sweden to form MELDRUM. After many successful tours with such acts as MOTÖRHEAD and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, she reunited with Gene in 2006 when he appeared as a guest on MELDRUM album and events. Inspired to once again collaborate, Michelle moved back to America where she and Gene began writing the third MELDRUM album together.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptySam 24 Mai - 12:02

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptySam 24 Mai - 12:02

une video hommage vient d'etre mise en ligne:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZOQwChdCJo
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptyDim 25 Mai - 1:57

MICHELLE MELDRUM - Memorial Fund Now Accepting Donations To Benefit Three-Year-Old Son

Michelle Meldrum R.I.P 90157

As previously reported, MELDRUM / ex-PHANTOM BLUE guitarist Michelle Meldrum passed away on May 21st as a result of a cystic growth on her brain that had restricted oxygen and blood flow to her brain, rendering her brain dead. A memorial fund has been set up through PayPal for donations to her family and three-year-old son to help offset expenses at MichelleMeldrumFund@gmail.com

Meldrum had just completed writing and recording the band's soon to be released album with drummer Gene Hoglan, along with the new lineup Michele Madden (vocals) and Laura Christine (bass). The surviving band members plan to release the album later this year in tribute to their fallen band-mate.

Those who knew Michelle recognize that she lived every moment for the music, and was regarded as both an exceptional guitarist and a nurturer by her associates, friends, family and son.

Meldrum, 39 is survived by her parents and three year old son, Jake Thomas. Her family and band members appreciate all the support that has been shown over the past few days through this trying time. A memorial tribute benefit will be announced in the following weeks.

Michelle Meldrum was born on Sept 28, 1968 in Detroit, Michigan to a family of musicians and actors. At 13, Meldrum moved to Los Angeles, California and started her career in music by forming the thrash metal band WARGOD with drummer Gene Hoglan (DARK ANGEL, DEATH, and STRAPPING YOUNG LAD). When WARGOD disbanded Meldrum continued her search for a band and become both co-founder and lead guitarist in all girl metal/rock band PHANTOM BLUE. PHANTOM BLUE released their self-titled debut album on Shrapnel Records as well as Roadrunner Records, and eventually landed a deal with major label Geffen.

Once PHANTOM BLUE disbanded after a successful run at fame, Michelle Meldrum moved to Sweden and formed her current band MELDRUM. After many triumphant tours with such acts as MOTÖRHEAD and BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, she reunited with Hoglan in 2006. Hoglan had appeared as a special guest on the MELDRUM album prior and played several events. Inspired to once again collaborate, Meldrum moved back to America where she and Hoglan began writing the aforementioned third MELDRUM album together.
bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptyDim 25 Mai - 12:37

Former MELDRUM Members Pay Tribute To Michelle Meldrum

Michelle Meldrum R.I.P 90176

As previously reported, MELDRUM / ex-PHANTOM BLUE guitarist Michelle Meldrum passed away on May 21st as a result of a cystic growth on her brain that had restricted oxygen and blood flow to her brain, rendering her brain dead. Former Meldrum members Moa Holmsten (vocals) and Frida Ståhl (bass) have both paid tribute to Michelle.

Moa: "No words can be written or no feelings can be described. It's a tremendious loss and so unfair, but then life never is. I will always love you, sister. We have done so much and gone through so many things together and I will always treasure those beautiful memories in my heart for as long as I live. I know you are happy wherever you are."

Frida: "I can't belive this is true. My sister is gone that I loved and shared the last ten years with.My heart is broken but I know that you are here for all of us that loved you so much, I feel your spirit. I love you Michelle!"

A memorial fund has been set up through PayPal for donations to her family and three-year-old son to help offset expenses at MichelleMeldrumFund@gmail.com .

A private memorial service for Michelle was held oon Saturday, May 24th in Laguna Beach, California.

bru_dall

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P EmptySam 7 Juin - 18:07

Michele Madden Of MELDRUM Makes Statement Regarding MICHELLE MELDRUM’s Death
Michelle Meldrum R.I.P 91060

MELDRUM vocalist Michele Madden has issued the following statement on the passing of her bandmate, Meldrum/ex-PHANTOM BLUE guitarist Michelle Meldrum, who died on May 21 as a result of a cystic growth that had restricted oxygen and blood flow to her brain, rendering her brain dead.

"My black heart is broken”, comments singer Michele Madden, of the loss of her bandmate and good friend Michelle Meldrum a little over 2 weeks ago. "It has taken me a while to get my head around all of this, but I wanted to thank all the fans of both Meldrum and Tourettes who have reached out to me over this horrible time. We are all so saddened, and I have been inundated with so much mail from those who were touched by Michelle that I have been unable to answer all of it. That’s why I wanted to get this out, to let the fans know that it is gratefully received and that it means so much to me right now..."

Madden and her Meldrum band mates are still pushing forward putting the finishing touches on the new album to release later in the year. They decided that they will continue recording and touring as a unit, keeping the project name to honor their fallen band mate.

"I am angry and shattered that this unexpected tragedy had to happen to such a wonderful woman, and I am gonna use that in the songs. I am about to go into the studio with producer Rob Shallcross in Vancouver to get all the ends tied up. Its going to be one of the hardest things I have ever done but not doing it would be even harder."

Drummer Gene Hoglan is currently on tour with DETHKLOK, but Madden claims that they will coordinate and be in constant contact while she is in the studio.

To read Michele’s eulogy that was read at Michelle Meldrum’s memorial service on May 24, go to her live journal at www.michelemadden.com or go to the Meldrum website at www.meldrum.nu.

Reality Check TV Tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZOQwChdCJo&eurl=http://www.bravewords.com/news/91060
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Michelle Meldrum R.I.P   Michelle Meldrum R.I.P Empty

Michelle Meldrum R.I.P
Page 1 sur 1