Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à ...
Voir le deal
299.99 €

MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten Empty
MessageSujet: MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten   MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten EmptyLun 20 Aoû - 15:10

MELDRUM Vocalist Announces Two More Solo Shows For Sweden

MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten 72140

MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten has issued the following update:

"Moa loves Gothenburg and Tranemo, but first I'd like to thank everybody that showed up at the Malmöfestivalen....breaking new ground ain't easy, but thanks to you it was easier than saying my name in English. My heart was filled with joy when we got you chanting for one more extra song.We lööööööööööv you...

And now the Moa bulldozer is coming to Göteborg (or Gothenburg...don't be anal) and Sticky Fingers on September 7th and the day after, the 8th, we play in Tranemo at a place called 3 Trappor Upp. Again new town, new people, new ground to be tractored...

By that time we will have some very good looking t-shirts for very good looking people. You will also be able to order them from my MySpace page...100 SEK plus shipping...(and the t-shirt will have my infamous 'looking for the long gone christmas wishlist' photo on it)."

Love,
MOA

Go to this location to check out Moa's solo material and order t-shirts. She is gearing up to release a solo album, and details are expected to be revealed soon.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MELDRUM vocalist Moa Holmsten
Page 1 sur 1