Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display 24 boosters Star Wars Unlimited – ...
Voir le deal

NEVERMORE

AuteurMessage
bru_dall

NEVERMORE Empty
MessageSujet: NEVERMORE   NEVERMORE EmptyJeu 11 Jan - 19:18

NEVERMORE Guitarist JEFF LOOMIS To Present Signature Guitar At NAMM 2007

NEVERMORE T58186 NEVERMORE guitarist Jeff Loomis will present his new signature model Schecter seven string guitar at NAMM 2007. Details can be viewed by clicking the image on the left or by clicking here.

For more information on Schecter Guitarist go to this location.

For more information on NAMM 2007 go to this location.

NEVERMORE 58186nn2
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

NEVERMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NEVERMORE   NEVERMORE EmptyDim 28 Jan - 22:06

New NEVERMORE Video To Make Headbangers Ball Debut; Band Commences Writing Process For New Record

NEVERMORE’s video for 'Born', the blistering opening track from This Godless Endeavor, is set to make its Headbangers Ball debut on Saturday night, January 27th on MTV2 at 10PM EST/7PM PST. The clip was shot by acclaimed director Derek Dale (As I Lay Dying), resulting in a thought-provoking conceptual piece. If you can’t wait to see it, click here.

Nevermore recently commenced the writing process for their much-anticipated new effort, the follow-up to 2005’s acclaimed This Godless Endeavor. The band should enter the studio this summer

NEVERMORE HeavynationBanner
www.nath-urlich.com
www.radiomercure.com
www.interria.net
www.niflhem.org
bru_dall

NEVERMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NEVERMORE   NEVERMORE EmptyDim 28 Jan - 22:08

NEVERMORE Guitarist STEVE SMYTH Now Offering Internet Guitar Lessons

NEVERMORE T59234 NEVERMORE guitarist Steve Smyth is now offering internet guitar lessons. He has issued the following update:

"I am happy to announce the launch date for my internet guitar lessons as Tuesday, January 30th, 2007. In this letter, you will find all necessary information concerning the lessons, including dates and times available, cost, and most importantly, the methods we will use to communicate via the internet.

After 20+ years of teaching guitar, I have come to the conclusion that a half hour lesson is not enough time to learn something new, and review the previous lesson, two things necessary for your growth as a musician. I have decided to do hour only lessons, in the following two formats: 1 hour weekly (your date and time), or 1 hour every other week (alternating with another student).

The following days and times will be available for lessons: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 10am-7pm PST (Pacific Standard Time). Please note: I will not be available from 12-1pm PST on those days.

Cost per lesson will be USD $50, my standard rate, and payment for 1 month is required in advance of the first lesson. No exceptions. Payment will be accepted using any major credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc.), electronic check/bank transfer, or PayPal.

Lessons will be given via webcam, via instant messenging; iChat for Mac users and AIM 5.9 for PC users. This is the method I have chosen after careful review, and a compatibility check. More information regarding iChat and AIM 5.9 is found below.

Webcam Advice And IM Format We’ll Use:

My advice on a camera to choose: for PC users, I have heard even the cheap ones work, but would suggest: Logitech-Pro 4000, or Quick Cam Communicate STX. Both have worked through testing just fine. These are mid-range in price ($50-100).

Mac users: I have heard that there are many compatible webcams for Mac as well, but my advice, get the best: iSight, which works best with iChat.

The IM format we will be using:

If you’re a Mac user, then we will be able to set up in iChat easily. We’ll swap screen names, and get started!

If you’re a PC user, you will need to download AIM 5.9. Here’s a link to it: http://www.aim.com/get_aim/win/other_win.adp

Here are two links providing good support regarding getting optimum peformance: http://www.panfluteforum.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=563&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#563

Scroll to the middle on this one: http://www.mvldesign.com/video_conference_tutorial.html

Then, we’ll swap screen names, and get started!

The Possibilities Of Technology And What We Will Cover In A Lesson:

With webcam AV (audio-visual) and IM (instant messenging) technology, I will be able to provide the same things I would in a face to face lesson.

The following is a shortlist of key things I will be able to provide in every lesson:

1. With the webcamera, I will be able to hear and see you, and you will be able to hear and see me. The setting becomes live instantly.

2. Through IM, I can send you written examples of what we are covering, during the lesson. I will be using the G7 transcription program, from Sibelius, and will be able to send you examples as .pdf files (requires Adobe Acrobat), in addition to an extensive library of music, and lesson plans I have developed over the years.

3. I will be able to record audio examples, and send them to you as mp3 files as well, instantly over IM. Video recorded (webcam audio) examples will be available as well, for an extra fee (cost TBA).

What we will cover in a lesson:

As a guitar and music teacher for 20+ years, I have a wide range of styles we can cover, and subjects. You name a style, and I’ll cover it to the best of my ability. As for subjects, we can cover your favorite songs, different techniques, theory/musicianship, songwriting/arranging, as examples. We will set goals to develop all aspects of music you would like to learn, and tailor the content of the lessons as you wish.

I look forward to teaching you, and welcome you to my internet lessons!"

- Steve

E-mail: steve@stevesmyth.com
bru_dall

NEVERMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NEVERMORE   NEVERMORE EmptyDim 24 Juin - 17:47

NEVERMORE Frontman WARREL DANE To Begin Recording Solo Album First Week Of August

NEVERMORE T68753 Ex-SOILWORK guitarist-turned-producer Peter Wichers has issued the following update:

"Well I must admit that it is nice to be back East after being in LA for a while. Nashville feels a lot like Sweden in many ways and me and the family love it already.

I am taking some time off for the summer to spend with my family and once we come back I plan on finding a place to set up a small studio to track the future projects that I'm working on.

The Warrel Dane solo record is planned to start in the first week of August and as of now I have written about eight together, and Warrel is also collaborating with Matt Wicklund (Himsa) for a few songs.

Keep checking in from time to time on my MySpace because I plan on putting up a sample of the new Nuclear Blast album that I just finished.

Have a great summer!"

Peter
Contenu sponsorisé

NEVERMORE Empty
MessageSujet: Re: NEVERMORE   NEVERMORE Empty

NEVERMORE
Page 1 sur 1