Nath-Urlich.c.là
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Nath-Urlich.c.là

heavy metal, live report, photos, radio

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-11%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
641 € 719 €
Voir le deal

Nevermore

2 participants
AuteurMessage
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyLun 31 Juil - 19:13

Nevermore enregistreront le concert qu'ils donneront à Bochum en prévision d'un dvd qui devrait voir le jour début 2007.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptySam 12 Aoû - 20:08

NEVERMORE - Track Lists For Album Re-Issues Revealed

As previously reported, Century Media will re-issue NEVERMORE's first three releases - the self-titled first album (1995), the In Memory EP (1995), and The Politics Of Ecstasy (1996) - on September 5th in North America and September 11th in Europe. All the reissues have been remastered, include additional liner notes by vocalist Warrel Dane and BW&BK's honored metal scribe Martin Popoff, and revised layout and artwork. The track lists have been revealed and are as follows:

Nevermore:
'What Tomorrow Knows',
'C.B.F.',
'The Sanity Assassin',
'Garden Of Gray',
'Sea Of Possibilities',
'The Hurting Words',
'Timothy Leary',
'Godmoney',

Bonus Tracks:
'The System's Failing',
'The Dreaming Mind' (unreleased - '92 demo),
'World Unborn' (unreleased - '92 demo),
'Chances Three' (unreleased - '92 demo),
'Utopia' (unreleased - '92 demo),
Video:
'What Tomorrow Knows'

In Memory EP:
'Optimist Or Pessimist',
'Matricide', 'In Memory',
'Silent Hedges / Double Dare',
'The Sorrowed Man',

Bonus Tracks:
'The Tiananmen Man' (demo),
'The Seven Tongues Of God' (demo),
'Passenger' (demo),
'This Sacrament' (demo),
'42147' (instrumental - demo)

The Politics Of Ecstasy:
'The Seven Tongues Of God',
'This Sacrament',
'Next In Line',
'Passenger',
'The Politics Of Ecstasy',
'Lost',
'The Tiananmen Man',
'Precognition' (instrumental),
'42147',
'The Learning',
Bonus Tracks:
'Love Bites' (JUDAS PRIEST cover),
Video:
'Next In Line'
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyMar 15 Aoû - 0:57

NEVERMORE's Steve Smyth Cleared To "Get Back Out And Jam"

NEVERMORE guitarist Steve Smyth (ex-TESTAMENT) has posted the following update at his MySpace page ( http://www.myspace.com/stevesmyth ):

"Well, it's been a while since I've posted an update, so figured I would take the time and do just that for y'all!

To be honest, July was a month of slaving on The EssenEss Project album, (including some family time, and a road trip to Seattle for my best friend's wedding, in which I was the best man, and Steve Hoffman played double bass) and the result is... we're now 4 songs away from being done! 8 songs are now completely finished, and I have posted samples on here for all to hear.

Steve and I are sharing 5 songs with you guys at this point, and discussing possibly streaming a few others off The EssenEss Project site, granted if I can learn to mix! 3 words: Rough Mix Samples!!!

Seriously, bear with me on this one... I have produced my own stuff before, recorded myself on numerous albums and projects, I have sat in on numerous mix sessions, but when it comes to doing my own stuff, I don't trust myself enough to do it, and neither does Steve Hoffman!

So, they're rough mixes folks... pretty rough, if I do say so myself. Without getting too technical, they're mixed a little, but not the way they need to be, just enough to get a taste of what's on the album. Hope you guys enjoy it! Let us know what you think! We want to hear some feedback, rather than the kind we've been hearing for the last several months making this album!

A couple of words on the song 'Can You See What I Hear?'... that was recorded largely at the end stage of my kidney functioning... you can feel the struggle on some parts of it, but I'm thinking of keeping it, for that reason. Maybe...

On the health front, not much has changed... I am on dialysis 3 times a week, 3 hours at a time. It sucks. Not fun. Quite boring actually, so I usually fall asleep/read/listen to rough mixes/watch TV during it. It's not painful, contrary to what some of you may think, especially those I have ran into recently out there!

Man, by the way I got looks from some people I have seen, you would have thought I should be on my deathbed, choking for air or something. Not the case, not the case at all. In fact, I have been encouraged to begin exercising, and have gotten the "green light", as it were, from all of my doctors ( and consultants) to get back out and jam if I wish.Hint hint hint...

In the meantime, my chosen hospital for treatment has received 1/3 of the people who came forward for me and offered their kidney for donation! Thank you guys so much! Words cannot begin to express the gratitude I feel for your kind and selfless action! Thank you all very much!

The next step is finding out who's a match, but there's still the other folks that came forward who I haven't heard from. If you're reading this, please contact me! I need to talk to you! 'Only Time Will Tell' who the match will be, I suppose. Fitting title for that song, even though I came up with the title 17 years ago, and had no idea what the hell it could mean, until now!

Well, on other fronts, expect me to start up the internet lesson program I was talking about by mid-September. I am tracking The EssenEss right now, but am aching to get back on teaching again, it's been a while since I've been able to do it, the last thing being when I was starting a teaching position at The Academy of Conteporary of Music, in Guildford, England, while I was living in London with my fiancee (back in Cali now, getting treatment for this disease of mine, if any of you ACM students are reading this!). I have a list of all of you who wrote with the interest of doing this lesson endeavor with me, and I promise you, I will be e-mailing at the end of this month to start things up, get you the info on how it will be run, etc. Main goal right now, gotta get this album done, it's been waay too long for Steve and I! We're already writing a 2nd one!

Well, guess that does it for now... enjoy the samples, and keep on the lookout for another update next month, and for me to haunt this board a lot more in the days to come! I think I've figured out how to post PowerTab on this forum (I hope I'm right anyway!), so thought I would begin with some solo stuff from the first Vicious Rumors album I did, Something Burning, being it's 10 years since that album came out as of last month... watch out for it in the next few days!!!"
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyLun 28 Aoû - 23:13

NEVERMORE Film Seattle Date For Forthcoming DVD Release, Setlist Revealed
Nevermore 50027dq4

NEVERMORE performed a headlining gig at Studio Seven in Seattle, WA on Friday, August 25th, at which they filmed their performance for their forthcoming debut DVD.

According to a Century Media representative,
tracks performed for the recording include:
'Final Product',
'Next In Line',
'Enemies Of Reality',
'Matricide',
'What Tomorrow Knows',
'The Garden Of Gray',
'Inside Four Walls',
'This Godless Endeavor',
'The River Dragon Has Come',
'I, Voyager',
'Dead Heart In A Dead World',
'Born',
'My Acid Words',
'Narcosynthesis'.

As previously reported, Nevermore will also be filming their gig at Zeche Club in Bochum, Germany on September 12th for the DVD. At the gig Nevermore will play a set of about 2 hours, with material spanning their 11-year career.

The result will be the main part of the DVD, captured by a 7-camera team, with live recordings handled by producer Andy Sneap, who recorded their latest album, This Godless Endeavor, who will also record true 5.1 Surround sound.

The planned double-DVD set will also feature a full Nevermore documentary, live footage from throughout their career, all the band's promo videos and even more extras.

The release is planned for early 2007. Stay tuned for further updates.
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyJeu 14 Sep - 0:37

Warrel Dane étant tombé malade, Nevermore ont dû annuler le tournage de leur dvd prévu à Bochum.
charles.k

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyJeu 14 Sep - 13:30

ça ça fout les boules Mad
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyDim 17 Sep - 16:33

NEVERMORE Explain German DVD Shoot Cancellation

NEVERMORE has issued the following statement regarding the cancellation of their September 12, 2006 concert at the Zeche club in Bochum, Germany (a show which was to be filmed for their upcoming DVD):

"Vocalist Warrel Dane surprisingly suffered from an infection. On the morning of September 12th, 2006 (the day of the show) he felt sickish which did turn for the worse during the course of the day resulting in the necessity to see a doctor at a hospital in Dortmund, Germany. Until the afternoon everyone still hoped for him to be able to do the show and DVD live recordings as it was an extremely important one for the band itself apart from the fact that there was a camera team of 12 people and the show already being almost sold out during presale. No one trifles with such an important event!"

Here is a statement from the band’s management and booking agency, Continental Concerts:
“Unfortunately we had been informed by the doctor in charge relatively late (around 17:30h) that Warrel was not able to do the show and as the doctor insisted on keeping Warrel at the hospital, we could not do anything else but make the artist’s health priority. Together with band and the local venue (Zeche in Bochum), we agreed to re-do this show on October 11, 2006, Continental Concerts indicated this at the entrance of the venue as soon as we had made this decision.

Of course, all fans can return their tickets wherever they bought them. Nevermore and Continental Concerts are very sorry that we had to cancel this show. We hope and expect Warrel to be able to leave the hospital today to do the shows with Disturbed as well as further headliner shows and after that adequately recompense as many fans as possible at the end of the tour in Bochum on October 11, 2006.”

Nevermore drummer Van Williams commented about this very unfortunate event:
“Hello everyone, Van here, just wanted to let everyone know that we are very sorry we were unable to do the DVD show. Warrel had to go to the hospital in the morning of that day and doctors have kept him there due to him having pneumonia. We wanted nothing more and were all looking forward to this show with our fans. We realize many of you have travelled far to be with us and Warrel most of all wanted the show to happen. We will update you as soon as we can on his condition. Thanks for sticking with us and more news as soon as we have it. Cheers Van.”

As previously reported, Nevermore filmed their show at Studio Seven in Seattle, WA on Friday, August 25th, for their forthcoming debut DVD. Tracks performed for the recording include:
'Final Product',
'Next In Line',
'Enemies Of Reality',
'Matricide',
'What Tomorrow Knows',
'The Garden Of Gray',
'Inside Four Walls',
'This Godless Endeavor',
'The River Dragon Has Come',
'I, Voyager',
'Dead Heart In A Dead World',
'Born',
'My Acid Words',
'Narcosynthesis'.

The result will be the main part of the DVD, captured by a 7-camera team, with live recordings handled by producer Andy Sneap, who recorded their latest album, This Godless Endeavor, who will also record true 5.1 Surround sound.

The planned double-DVD set will also feature a full Nevermore documentary, live footage from throughout their career, all the band's promo videos and even more extras. The release is planned for early 2007.
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyJeu 21 Sep - 12:22

NEVERMORE Members To "Appear" On Dethklok Metalocalypse This Weekend
Nevermore 51566lb7

Just a reminder that NEVERMORE vocalist Warrel Dane and guitarist Steve Smyth will be featured on this weekend's broadcast of the cartoon series Dethklok Metalocalypse. They have provided the voices for members of the band SNAKES & BARRELS. It will air on Sunday, September 24th at 11:45pm on the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Go to www.adultswim.com for more information.

ARCH ENEMY
guitarist Michael Amott has also voiced a member of Snakes & Barrels for the episode.
bru_dall

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore EmptyMer 18 Oct - 20:37

NEVERMORE Guitarist Steve Smyth Anxiously Awaiting "News"; To Make Announcement Soon
Nevermore 53082xk3
NEVERMORE
guitarist Steve Smyth has issued the following update via his MySpace page ( http://www.myspace.com/stevesmyth ):

"Hey Everybody!

This has been a delayed update, not because there wasn't anything going on, but lately due to one fact; some "news" I was supposed to have received last week sometime.

On to that first; I don't want to go into detail on what this "news" is about, but suffice it to say that I have been informed that again, this "news"will take another few weeks to come back to me. The best I can say is, I'm anxiously awaiting this "news", and once I have it, I'll post an update on here!

Thank you to all of you who consistently send me supportive e-mails, and well wishes via my My Space as well! You guys are awesome, and I really appreciate it! Speaking of my My Space page, there's some new stuff on there in video form right now, and more to come in the near future! Take a look!

On that subject, we're getting ready to launch some videos (m-pegs and what-not) from various points in my musical history, and this should begin to come to fruition starting this week. Footage from Testament, Dragonlord, Vicious Rumors, and even my Black Sabbath Ozzy tribute, Sweet Leaf, will soon be featured in the videos section of my My Space page!!! (as well as making their inevitable way to You Tube!!!)

Not all are complete songs of course, but we're working on that angle as well. I am actively searching for anyone who has digitized a very hard to find (and I think out of print) home video I was a part of; VR The first 10 Years. It was only done on VHS, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. If you have it, please contact me, I need to talk to you!

On to The EssenEss Project. Well, it's been a few months, and in that time, due to reasons I'll explain in a minute, we've gotten things honestly down to... 1 song left for me! I know that sounds odd, in 2 months time, to only be down to 1 song, (we had 4 to go last time I left an update), but as we've gone along, there have been things that have affected maintaining a regular daily schedule with tracking this monster, Steve Hoffman's schedule (he's a bass teacher, and busy with symphony works as well!), and some recent health issues for me (nothing I couldn't fight and win along the way), that resulted in a few delays over the last few months here.

But, we're in there on a pretty regular schedule again, and now it's down to one, and on to final overdubs. In this last session, we're putting down some "extras", some ear cookies. I don't want to give away what we're going to put down either, so you'll have to wait and hear it! Man, have I learned a lot through recording this album!

We're now looking at mixing this sometime in the fall; this is being worked out this week, and I'll have an update with info as to who's mixing in the next update. I've got my eyes on a couple of great engineers here in the Bay Area, one who most "guitar afficiandos" would know of... we'll see what works out. Stay tuned!

On other fronts, the Metalocalypse (AKA DETHKLOK!!!) episode I did voice overs for, along with Michael Amott and my "metal brother", Warrel Dane, made it's debut a few weeks back! Hope you all were able to catch it, and enjoyed it!I had a lot of fun doing it, and rumors are that they're making Season 2 as we speak. Man that show kicks ass!

I did go to Gigantour 2 in Oakland as well, when it came through town. What a great concert that was! Very inspiring to see a lot of great metal up there on one stage! I had a great time, visited some good friends backstage briefly, but I was there to see some metal! Truly a great bill Dave put together for this!

Now, on to one important subject, one of which I have received lots of e-mails, forum posts, and My Space messages about as well; Guitar Lessons!

My plan is now complete, and I will be giving entire details in a separate post later this week, but I am ready to start these lessons at the beginning of November! Are you guys ready?! I am!

That's all for now. Stay tuned, as there's lots more coming soon!"
Contenu sponsorisé

Nevermore Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Nevermore   Nevermore Empty

Nevermore
Page 1 sur 1